TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #811
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    anyway I'm leaning MN more than anyone right now mostly because of the weird sudden confidence boost and because his reads have been all over the place in quality which I'd expect from someone who knows who the wolves are

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #812
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by lurker
      y'all saw blind enter the thread and leave without saying shit, right?
      the flip side there being, he's a top wagon and still hasn't voted.

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #813
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Storn

        I am willing to move this pending a good post case made for either drg or blind
        blind is playing the exact same as he did in the sleepwalkers game as a wolf

        he threw out one "reads" post that seemed extremely lazy

        he dropped by the thread, I pinged him out, he left

        he'll probably stop by to drop a vote on someone

        WOLF

        VOTE HIM

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #814
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          blind is playing the exact same as he did in the sleepwalkers game as a wolf

          he threw out one "reads" post that seemed extremely lazy

          he dropped by the thread, I pinged him out, he left

          he'll probably stop by to drop a vote on someone

          WOLF

          VOTE HIM
          are you comparing against his town game as well?


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #815
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            it seems like your read on me has shifted from town to potential suspect, any reason why?
            I merely wanna see what RB was getting at. You're a hard player to read, I know what your scum play is like.

            You being scum is ALWAYS a possibility. That freeze wars game scared me mate.

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #816
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              If Makilaz votes after conveniently delurking at eod, I will be mad
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #817
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                are you comparing against his town game as well?
                yes, he gets angry when he's town, there's been nothing here

                when sunfan bussed him a little in that wolf game all he said was "you little shit", no real emotion there

                there's been pressure on him that he's had ample opportunity to respond to (from me, now lurker, blind was in the thread when lurker voted him) and there's been nothing

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #818
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  i really don't want to move onto anyone else
                  drizz is straight up weird so a lynch on her is weird
                  an MN lynch behind his back would be weird
                  and storn isn't triggering me so voting him would make me feel weird

                  I DECIDED TO REFRESH RIGHT BEFORE I POSTED THIS AND GUESS WHAT
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  Storn
                  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #819
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    ppl with 2 votes right now:
                    DRG
                    MN
                    blind
                    storn


                    out of those, I think the one I would want to lynch the least is... DRG?

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #820
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I merely wanna see what RB was getting at. You're a hard player to read, I know what your scum play is like.

                      You being scum is ALWAYS a possibility. That freeze wars game scared me mate.
                      ok

                      red blaster thinks my comment in response to lurker was forced but it isn't, feel free to dissect it more if you want though

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #821
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Red Blaster
                        If Makilaz votes after conveniently delurking at eod, I will be mad
                        like, if she votes anyone this phase?

                        you'll be mad if that happens?

                        ????

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #822
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          storn I see you in the thread, fucking say something and be useful, I think you could be town but you're not doing any favors here

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #823
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            like, if she votes anyone this phase?

                            you'll be mad if that happens?

                            ????
                            Pretty much yeah
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #824
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              If Makilaz votes after conveniently delurking at eod, I will be mad
                              she already delurked
                              any vote from her that isn't on MN at this point would require a 2000 word essay to keep her from getting lynched tomorrow
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #825
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                blind is playing the exact same as he did in the sleepwalkers game as a wolf

                                he threw out one "reads" post that seemed extremely lazy

                                he dropped by the thread, I pinged him out, he left

                                he'll probably stop by to drop a vote on someone

                                WOLF

                                VOTE HIM
                                Yeah, I dig on people for this all the time

                                last time I pinged someone for it, fuck mate was I WRONG.

                                Comment

                                Working...