TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #2416
    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

    welcome back to canada ^_^
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • drizzleRomanceGirl
      It's okay to be yourself.
      • Oct 2012
      • 2963

      #2417
      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Charu
      Yes, that is correct, as in the mirror coat's power will be blocked and the kill will go through, however, I'll see what I can do. Again, don't hold any breaths please
      yeah, the wolves won't need to worry about targeting mirrorcoat until the confusionist dies
      hi

      my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

      Division 5 2nd place

      Originally posted by hosua
      Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
      Originally posted by rushyrulz
      Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
      Originally posted by aperson
      can y'all take a break and kiss
      (the first section of this chapter)

      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #2418
        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

        This is the most frustrating thing about this situation for me:

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Regardless if redblaster is town or mafia, he has become cancerous and needs to be cut off before things get worse.
        This thinking is really tempting because the idea that RB is stirring all this shit as a townie makes you want to punish him for it. And hell, in retrospect we probably should have followed it.

        But when I look at the facts:

        - We lose on our first mislynch.
        - Red Blaster has blown up like this and played in a destructive way to town as a town multiple times before.
        - Way too many people are ok with a Red Blaster lynch.

        I think there is a very real chance RB is town in this scenario.

        My heart cannot take losing the game to lynching RB and having him flip human.

        Even if RB is red, and wolves are piling on to look good on the flip (and/or he's the Take Down), I would rather not lynch him first.

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #2419
          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          tomorrow we are lynching drizzle, and Red Blaster is going to deliver the final vote, even if I have to fucking hold him down while he does it
          I think this is the best course of action too.

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #2420
            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

            Originally posted by XelNya
            in fact as the biggest advocate of the drg lynch

            even I doubt myself on that read now
            My progression on DRG is a mirror to this.

            Earlier in the game I wasn't confident leaning her either way... I generally have a very hard time with DRG.

            But as more of this game unfolds, the more DRG is tunnelling on reads, and not on the right side of votes. Danceguy was a strong town read for me, and I never got why she was so gung-ho on him. Her posts after each mislynch read the exact same. I'm starting to get more and more sure she's red.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2421
              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

              my main thought against drizzle is that most of her reads go something like "this person sounds genuine" or "this person doesn't sound genuine" which is really hard to substantiate, especially when it's your main accusation


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                It's okay to be yourself.
                • Oct 2012
                • 2963

                #2422
                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                my main thought against drizzle is that most of her reads go something like "this person sounds genuine" or "this person doesn't sound genuine" which is really hard to substantiate, especially when it's your main accusation
                that's usually how i find out who is and isn't a wolf though; i think it's a good way to tell which side someone is on as long as i have enough evidence
                hi

                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                Division 5 2nd place

                Originally posted by hosua
                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                Originally posted by aperson
                can y'all take a break and kiss
                (the first section of this chapter)

                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #2423
                  Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                  oh

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #2424
                    Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                    EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT THAT ACTIVE
                    STOP POSTING


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #2425
                      Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread



                      ~sip~

                      While the state of this fine party is not exactly one I would call "up to standard", do know that the consequences of your peers will not have me show any of you any mercy.

                      ~sip~

                      MarioNintendo WHO WAS THE ONE SHOT HYPER BEAM DIED IN HIS SLEEP

                      ~sip~

                      And with that, have a good phase, my pets...

                      DAY 3 WILL END MONDAY AT 11PM SERVER TIME

                      ~sip~


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #2426
                        Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                        You may proceed posting again!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • drizzleRomanceGirl
                          It's okay to be yourself.
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 2963

                          #2427
                          Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                          x.x now we don't have any confirmed towns
                          hi

                          my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                          Division 5 2nd place

                          Originally posted by hosua
                          Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          can y'all take a break and kiss
                          (the first section of this chapter)

                          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #2428
                            Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread





                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #2429
                              Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                              Scum are idiots

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2430
                                Re: TWG CLIII - Cha Cha Got 'Em! - Game Thread

                                And I feel comfortable saying that

                                Comment

                                Working...