TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
I'd say iPatch (first game on site), DRG (second game on site) and T-Force (Fourth game on site) are newer. I'd include jayde, since it technically is his fourth game, but judging by those past games, he is certainly not new to the game.Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
you're awfully talkative for the first few hours of the game.Junk stuff to get it out of the way:
Checked my PM in the meantime and I'm basically on a VT streak. Whatever use this may be to you. Although I don't have any restraint to say this sucks for my meta.
I'm guessing we'll be cruising through the early hours nonchalantly before we start stabbing each other. That's fine, but I'd suggest newer players to take this time to grasp the nature of this format and to look examples of C9++ games (to my knowledge, there are four on this site post-revival: XCIV, XCV, XCVIII and CVII). Otherwise, post constructively and be involved (that goes to everyone). I will be vigilant about noise/UTR and will not hesitate to refine and remove.
Also I'm liking this style of hosting, no fuzz and forthright. I thought about using youtube vids exclusively to discuss but it's probably a bad idea and will get me into trouble mid-game so yeah...
you tell us what you're saying is junk, and then you even tell people what to do?hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
Crazyjaydehi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
Oh wait, youtube comments?
Let me try again.
fuck u dum shit, u dont no anything. i'll noscope you and then fuck ur mom u pussyass bich.Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?Comment
-
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
And this hatred spewed upon each other why we're all going to Hell. How about we take a minute to talk about the Lord, Jesus Christ, and why, through Him, we can all be saved? It's all in this video here.Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?Comment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
oh, you~hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
p.s. i actually like that songhi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CXI C9++: A Youtube Comments Page
sounds like you're trying to divert yourself from suspicion :Phi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosuaOh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.Originally posted by rushyrulzAlso that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.(the first section of this chapter)Originally posted by apersoncan y'all take a break and kiss
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-JinjaComment
-

Comment