TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #361
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Here are you highlights(and by highlights I mean all of your posts since page 8):

    Originally posted by XelNya
    lol wait what you're an idiot
    Originally posted by XelNya
    like seriously, coming out as jailkeeper at request? are you kidding me? The fuck you smoking? I want some.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    TPS
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'm Middie I do as I please.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    The amount of wrong


    Is it over 9,000?
    Originally posted by XelNya
    No wolfie yer not.
    That's some quality detective work right there.
    hi

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #362
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Originally posted by Tps222
      Am I the only one bothered by this phrasing?
      Yes you are.

      Kill and lynch are basically the same word in this game.

      The humans kill a player through the lynch
      The wolves kill a player hrough the wolf kill.

      Humans have the power to kill through their vote. It kinda seems like you're trying to grab at weak reasoning to harp on someone.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #363
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        I'm going to vote Funnygurl555, but don't cast this off as yet another blind vote -- here's some reasoning. Looking at her posts in the game, this quote particularly caught my eye:

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        hi guys good luck this game
        oh and i'm a wolf don't kill me thanks
        To me, this screams reverse psychology. She says she's a wolf at first, then says she was just kidding. Note how not many people are suspecting her now, which is exactly what she could have wanted. It would be utterly retarded for a true human to call him/herself out as wolf, and it's not like she's new to this game either. What we have here is someone who is using her reputation to hide behind her true identity, which is that of a wolf. I'm not sure if this is 100% right (don't want this to become another sunfan thing) but it is who I think is the most suspicious (besides myself) as of now.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #364
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Going to update votes in a bit. On a friend's phone so yay for rubbish formatting \o/
          bananas


          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #365
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Day 2 votes (pt. 5 of god knows how many, insta is at 7 votes)

            1. Xiv - 1 (Funnygurl555)
            3. Bynary Fission
            4. Clasko1000
            5. Funnygurl555 - 1 (underscore guy)
            6. Tps222 – 1 (Guest McNumbers)
            7. HansSky
            9. underscore guy - 3 ( Bynary Fission, T-Force, Clasko)
            10. JurseyRider734
            11. Manti
            12. GuestMcNumbers
            13. XelNya - 1 (HansSky)
            14. T-Force – 1 (Xiv)

            People who have yet to vote: Tps222, JurseyRider734, Manti, XelNya
            Last edited by James May; 03-5-2014, 03:32 PM.
            bananas


            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #366
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              i'm having a difficult time figuring out who i'd like to vote for. no one is really super standing out to me right now. i also am not really interested in hopping on a bandwagon.

              on one hand, playing with underscore guy is really frustrating. i don't feel like he is a wolf right now, but it's almost tempting just to get rid of him
              mfw underscore guy posts:


              Hans made a good point with XelNya. those posts are stupid as hell, but just because someone doesn't give a shit about the game doesn't mean they are a wolf, i guess.

              i'm still not sure on Manti

              Tps's constant backpedaling on things he's said and done (in thread and in our PMs) worries me. plus sunfan's dying words were saying that Tps was definitely a wolf. that sort of worries me.

              those are just my thoughts.

              well, thanks for listening

              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #367
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Originally posted by ___________
                I'm going to vote Funnygurl555, but don't cast this off as yet another blind vote -- here's some reasoning. Looking at her posts in the game, this quote particularly caught my eye:



                To me, this screams reverse psychology. She says she's a wolf at first, then says she was just kidding. Note how not many people are suspecting her now, which is exactly what she could have wanted. It would be utterly retarded for a true human to call him/herself out as wolf, and it's not like she's new to this game either. What we have here is someone who is using her reputation to hide behind her true identity, which is that of a wolf. I'm not sure if this is 100% right (don't want this to become another sunfan thing) but it is who I think is the most suspicious (besides myself) as of now.
                I thought we were friends !!!
                Just kidding, haha. I see where you're coming from, though it's not irregular for people to joke about roles in the beginning of the game-- wolf or human.

                Why are you calling yourself suspicious though? Or do you just think that I should be the most suspicious besides you?
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #368
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                  on one hand, playing with underscore guy is really frustrating. i don't feel like he is a wolf right now, but it's almost tempting just to get rid of him...
                  Pretty much my same thought process for XelNya. I just want him dead for how useless he is.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #369
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    If _________ was a pokemon he would be this:


                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #370
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Currently unvoting for now. After giving it thought and chatting with Blanket on Skype, I don't get the impression that he is a wolf, just somebody who is new and isn't familiar with general posting etiquette in TWG (in other words what Jursey said about his posting patterns).

                      Manti and XelNya don't really lean strongly one way or the other for me. I admit that Manti is surprisingly inactive this game, but that doesn't prove anything so there isn't much else to say on that. Same with XelNya (though his inactivity is less a surprise for me). Tps222 probably has my greatest suspicion, especially with the aforementioned backpedaling and trying to explain away why he voted for sunfan. If it came down to it I'd say he's the most likely target so far.
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #371
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                        I admit that Manti is surprisingly inactive this game, but that doesn't prove anything so there isn't much else to say on that.
                        Manti posts: 24
                        Bynary posts: 7



                        Jursin it up in here
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #372
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          That awkward moment when you try to link a picture of missingo and the image breaks.

                          Comment

                          • Bynary Fission
                            Retired One-Hander
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2437

                            #373
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Manti posts: 24
                            Bynary posts: 7



                            Jursin it up in here
                            Fair enough, you got me there. But at least in my experience you are at the forefront of most games you are in, so maybe even a small downshift feels much more noticeable haha.
                            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #374
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Right now I'm sticking with my Xiz vote for what has happened in D1. The stuff with sunfan was just too strange for me not to think he's wolfy right now.

                              I still found the Tps wagon odd too, so if Tps is human, then a few people are instantly up my list (*cough* bynary and xiz *cough*)

                              The wagon on ____ also looked like people trying to get an easy lynch. He had a hard time defending himself since he's new, and it looked like quite a few people took advantage of that and voted for him. I see that Bynary and Xiz took their votes off of him, but T-Force and Clasko were pretty quick in joining in on this wagon once they saw it forming.

                              And
                              Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                              Same with XelNya (though his inactivity is less a surprise for me).
                              Yeah, XelNya has been like this in every game he's played, so it's not out of the ordinary, but it does make it hard to read him. His posts didn't go either way for me, but I could see how he could be a dangerous wolf with his UTR habits, though.

                              Apparently Manti doesn't have as much time to play, so I don't know what to think of him right now. I've been pretty inactive this game as well, so eh. I have more time to play now though!
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #375
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                                Fair enough, you got me there. But at least in my experience you are at the forefront of most games you are in, so maybe even a small downshift feels much more noticeable haha.
                                Once I feel like I have a bone to run with, you'll notice a big jump in activity from me.

                                Currently, I don't really have that. A lot of people are pretty Blah to me at the moment.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...