TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T-Force
    Your world ends with you
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 4753

    #436
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Dammit that looks horrible. This is supposed to represent more suspicious than this does.
    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

    Comment

    • clasko1000
      Ima Twans
      • Aug 2006
      • 633

      #437
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      *T-Force post*
      [12:53:18 AM] JURS!!!!!!!!!!!: what the fuck is a pretty bitches clique
      [12:53:21 AM] JURS!!!!!!!!!!!: go fuck yourself idiot lmao
      [12:53:40 AM] Vince - Xiz: Bahahahahahahahahhahah
      [12:53:47 AM] Vince - Xiz: I was waiting to hear what you had to say about that
      [12:53:52 AM] Vince - Xiz: i read that and died
      [12:54:04 AM] JURS!!!!!!!!!!!: bad move

      Jurs

      I dont think i need explaining.
      It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

      Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

      Originally posted by emerald000
      I'll take some more free boosters please.
      Originally posted by choof
      please do the community a favor
      http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #438
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        ? i think you do
        >> ?
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • clasko1000
          Ima Twans
          • Aug 2006
          • 633

          #439
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          I guess i do have to clear things up because no one understands where im coming from. I do want to clarify there were very heavy personal attacks made on jurs, and im not a part of that.

          However, when she said "bad move" for T-Force calling that out. Obviously shes upset over that comment, and i would be too. But that wording just screams wolf to me, shes mad and shes like "im going to kill you during the next night phase."

          My vote is saying on jurs until someone can give me solid evidence that shes not a wolf.
          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

          Originally posted by emerald000
          I'll take some more free boosters please.
          Originally posted by choof
          please do the community a favor
          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #440
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            She wouldn't be that stupid. I don't see it.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #441
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Originally posted by clasko1000
              But that wording just screams wolf to me, shes mad and shes like "im going to kill you during the next night phase."
              its really beyond me that someone could even lead themselves to believe that "bad move" has anything to do with the game

              guess my ~pReTtY bItChEz ClIqUe~ will be coming after both of you


















              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #442
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                wow

                Comment

                • clasko1000
                  Ima Twans
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 633

                  #443
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  wow
                  teehee
                  It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                  Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  I'll take some more free boosters please.
                  Originally posted by choof
                  please do the community a favor
                  http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #444
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    clasko meets jurs

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #445
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #446
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Vote update in a bit
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • clasko1000
                          Ima Twans
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 633

                          #447
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Today, 10:07 AM, James May, Vote update in a bit.

                          Maybe in a bit and a half?
                          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                          Originally posted by emerald000
                          I'll take some more free boosters please.
                          Originally posted by choof
                          please do the community a favor
                          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #448
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Originally posted by clasko1000
                            Today, 10:07 AM, James May, Vote update in a bit.

                            Maybe in a bit and a half?
                            Sorry, internet died for a moment. Will update now.
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #449
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Day 3 votes (Part 3 of god knows how many, Insta is at 6 votes)

                              1. Xiv - 3 (Guest McNumbers, Funnygurl555, Tps222) [L-3]
                              3. Bynary Fission - 1 (Xiv) [L-5]
                              4. Clasko1000
                              5. Funnygurl555 - 2 (HansSky, JurseyRider734) [L-4]
                              6. Tps222 - 1.01 (phantom, T-Force) [L-4.99]
                              7. HansSky
                              10. JurseyRider734 - 1 (Clasko) [L-5]
                              11. Manti
                              12. GuestMcNumbers
                              14. T-Force

                              People who haven't voted yet: Bynary Fission, Manti

                              After this Day phase, all succeeding Day phases will be 24 hours long
                              Last edited by James May; 03-7-2014, 12:15 PM.
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #450
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                I think I'm going to go with Hans

                                Sorry hans, I know you're active, and I wanted to give you the benifit of the doubt for your first game back in a while, but the moves you've made scream wolf to me.

                                If you were a human, i doubt you would have disseminated your thoughts on who is the guadian to BASICALLY EVERYONE.

                                Xiz found out from guest, but you found out and then distributed your information to both Jurs and funny?

                                Why? That doesn't make an sense for human Hans to do.

                                Add on top of this, you were a kinda large proponent behind both the sunfan lynch and the Xelnya lynch. Looking back your play has been highly questionable.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...