TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #181
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    since my vote was a joke im pulling it off Hans for now and just safety-ing on thesunfan until I make my mind up.
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #182
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Originally posted by Guest15937
      I'm the jailkeeper. Thank you, that is all.
      lol wait what you're an idiot

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #183
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        like seriously, coming out as jailkeeper at request? are you kidding me? The fuck you smoking? I want some.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #184
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Day 1 ends in 11 hours
          bananas


          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #185
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Day 1 Votes (Part 9 of god knows how many) - Insta is at 8 votes

            1. Xiv - 0
            2. thesunfan - 1 (JurseyRider734)
            3. Bynary Fission - 1 (Tps222)
            4. Clasko1000 - 0
            5. Funnygurl555 - 3 (clasko, Charu, underscore guy)
            6. Tps222 - 4 (Bynary Fission, thesunfan, Xiv, Guest McNumbers)
            7. HansSky - 2 (T-Force, Funnygurl555)
            8. Charu - 0
            9. underscore guy - 0
            10. JurseyRider734 - 0
            11. Manti - 0
            12. GuestMcNumbers - 0
            13. XelNya - 0
            14. T-Force - 1 (XelNya)
            bananas


            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #186
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Originally posted by XelNya
              like seriously, coming out as jailkeeper at request? are you kidding me? The fuck you smoking? I want some.
              I don't think you understand the benefit of this................


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Bynary Fission
                Retired One-Hander
                • Jan 2008
                • 2437

                #187
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Originally posted by XelNya
                like seriously, coming out as jailkeeper at request? are you kidding me? The fuck you smoking? I want some.
                Yeah, we discussed this in the Skype chats while you were away - we decided that the benefits outweighed the potential costs and came to an agreement that it was best to reveal the role.

                Also, keeping my vote on Tps222 as per the Skype call for the time being.
                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #188
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Can someone explain why people are voting TPS? I wasn't on the call.

                  Besides, it's a good idea to put evidence in the thread so we can re-read it later when we're trying to figure out who's related to who..
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #189
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Or pretty much what's going on in general other then the jailkeeper coming out to be supported by the guard.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #190
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      You guys should actually be posting content here. If your reasoning for voting someone is "as per the skype call" that's not fair to the people that can't be in the skype call and is also a cop out way to vote. The thread should be the area where are public information is put in. I enjoy outside comms because I like to talk to people 1 on 1 about the game. Skype call alienates those of us who don't have time to be there. I don't mind that they happen but you guys should at least post your fucking reason for voting somebody in the thread.
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #191
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        By nary why tps don't tell me that's a revenge vote

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #192
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Also hi manti. Pretty much he tried to tried to wagon early, hasn't been answering questions, dodging answers and really playing a stupid game. He is almost too wolfy to be a wolf but I'm not putting that past him.


                          Simply put, I don't like him this game

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #193
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            bynary why did you feel the need to say you were voting me again when you already had a vote on me? using the same bullshit reasoning that guest uses "per chat call".

                            Its creating a scarily easy bandwagon for the wolves to hide in and not get analyzed by after cardflip.

                            The best I can do right now is try to determine where in the vote was it optimal for a wolf to hop in. TheSunFan still scares me the most, because he's been the active proponent for organizing non-logged voice chats where public opinion and decision making seems to be apparently determined.

                            I'm going to keep my vote on Bynary for now, because his voting pattern and initial post strike me as over-placating to the human cause.

                            Out of the next most likely, Hans is up there as well.He's been trying to appear as the biggest human advocate with his plan for the JB/doctor. This may be genuine human play, but it also might be an intelligently calculated wolf decision that acknowledges the inevitability of that plan existing, with the hopes of attaching his name onto it first to buy some humanity out of it.

                            It's too hard to tell and since it's only Day 1, I'd rather keep someone like Hans around to analyze a bit more than say, someone who's going to become inactive and hard to read with finals (Funny, sorry), or someone with no original thoughts or motives (Bynary).

                            Comment

                            • Bynary Fission
                              Retired One-Hander
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2437

                              #194
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              My vote for tps222 is largely predicated on his dodginess and defensiveness towards Xiz during our Skype conversation around 6pm yesterday. The thing is, Xiz was only asking questions mostly regarding justification for his vote, and he didn't provide any substantive answer. When pressed for a response, he ups and leaves the conversation, and only gave an answer in the 10 pm conversation.

                              But what really rings an alarm for me is that he only gave an answer when he began to be raked over the coals - Xiz wasn't even asking for a particularly in-depth response, only why tps was pushing for votes on me. I find that to be *very* suspicious - why would he dodge and evade giving an answer to a common D1 question?
                              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #195
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Conspiracy theory, because we're thinking funny along with tps, someone is trying to distract and bynary is that distraction by making a vote with no reason!

                                Conspiracy theory 2, tps doesn't like this attention so is trying to finally justify the vote for bynary, owned.

                                Conspiracy theory 3, tps is acting this way on purpose to get the attention of wolves to vote for him to paint him as such (which would include me said I believe he's the best vote).

                                Conspiracy theory 4, same thing with funny, acting on purpose to get painted as such.

                                idk, that's in my thought process right now.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...