TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #601
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    I legitimately couldn't sleep because of TPS this game. You were so scary dude.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #602
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      This game was worth it solely because I got to play with Hans and jurs again in a weird little side faction for the majority of the game. Missed you guys.

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #603
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        pretty sure im not playing in the next game that was incredibly depressing
        hi

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #604
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Archived 5-22-2014 12:19 PM EST
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          Working...