OH I'M SORRY
I THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS PAYING ATTENTION (to the lynches)
But apparently one can't just take notes on the sidelines without it looking suspicious when they're posted. WELP. FINE. LYNCH ME TOMORROW. LOSE THIS GAME FOR ALL I CARE. FRICKIN' DO IT! I WILL SIT HERE AND LAUGH!
*deep breath*
Aight, overreaction there.
I'm gonna leave this thread be. But I do highly suggest we take Guest's reads into major consideration mainly because they match up with my own rather well.
Even if you go to my reads from before, at least 1 matches, and suspicion on others are there.
Might as well get this started. Guest believed in a TPS/Jurs/Hans team, whereas I lean moreso TPS/Funny/Jurs. Jurs what do you and your gifs think about that?
So bandwangon it is. Were down to 5 humans and 3 wolves now, yea?
During the last day phase, i was discussing with both funnygirl and binary about a xiz lynch.
This was some discussion about xiz:
[3/6/2014 9:00:43 PM] Eaman Shire: i saw your post about us being screwed. we're not if xiz is actually a wolf and guest is right
[3/6/2014 9:06:10 PM] Twans Damiani: so we kill xiz today
[3/6/2014 9:06:18 PM] Twans Damiani: and then hans tomorrow?
[3/6/2014 9:06:53 PM] Eaman Shire: sure. i'd like to see how xiz flips though. if xiz is red then idk how i can see a hans/xiz wolf pair
Last day phase, binary was also on board via a skype call for this when i asked him if we should. Are you joining us?
Im at the lynch or lose point, and xiz is it
It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!
Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)
Comment