TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #301
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    TPS don't pretend like you weren't equally as involved in orchestrating that sunfan lynch as I was.
    hi

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #302
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      I'm also suspicious of Blanket. Even more so after the excellent sleuthing by Bynary.

      What's up, dude? Why the shady play?
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #303
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Originally posted by Tps222
        It was more a move out of necessity than preference. Sunfan did approach me near within the final 15 minutes with the proposal that he, xiz, and myself swing our votes to bynary. That would still have left us 1 short though, and I don't know if someone else could have been whipped at that point. It would have been the way I preferred to have ended the day.
        i'm curious of why you wouldn't approach either me or hans for something like this? you were talking to us all day and knew we both felt like you weren't a wolf. you didn't think either of us would have been willing to vote for Bynary in order to save you? it's not like there were really strong reasons to kill sunfan, either. we basically did it so that you wouldn't die and now you're acting like it would have been impossible for there to be some other kind of outcome because you couldn't have found another vote for Bynary, lol......... weird way to defend yourself on that when hans (i assume) & i both know thats bs
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #304
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          also another issue that's kind of sketchy to me is manti. he's mostly been flying under the radar, not really doing too much. his vote was on a now confirmed human and he didn't change it. as far as i can tell, he didnt do too much in order to figure out whether his vote actually had substance behind it. the rest of us had an excuse for voting for sunfan (saving tps basically) but manti does not fall in that category. people who have hardly been active should definitely be forced to participate or be looked at. there's no way one of them isn't a wolf. (clasko, manti, xelnya, t-force mostly)
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #305
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            I started out with funnygurl because of her claims to be a wolf. Her claiming to be one led me to believe that she might actually be one by reverse psychology. Then, tps seemed a more likely candidate, so I switched to him. I'm not entirely sure as to why he needed to save himself, but whatever reason, his arguments did manage to convince me. It was almost 7:00, I had to decide with a valid argument. Under pressure, I came up with a very contradictory decision to vote for sunfan even though I thought tps was the wolf.


            About the whole "me playing shady" thing, it was to act 'tough' and to look cool. I now realize that's not what one does to prove his/her's innocence. Sorry if I caused some unnecessary controversy.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #306
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Originally posted by JurseyRider734
              i'm curious of why you wouldn't approach either me or hans for something like this? you were talking to us all day and knew we both felt like you weren't a wolf. you didn't think either of us would have been willing to vote for Bynary in order to save you? it's not like there were really strong reasons to kill sunfan, either. we basically did it so that you wouldn't die and now you're acting like it would have been impossible for there to be some other kind of outcome because you couldn't have found another vote for Bynary, lol......... weird way to defend yourself on that when hans (i assume) & i both know thats bs
              I don't know how to say "Yeah, you're right." without it coming off as super backpedal-y and sketch. I fucked up by not taking advantage of a situation where I could have helped lynch my #1 target of the day, save who turned out to be the most productive human so far, and still been alive at the end of the day. It's honestly been on part of my mind since I woke up this morning and thought about it.

              Xiz, I'm curious about your interactions with sunfan yesterday. One moment, you're getting into an argument with him in a chat, and the next you're willing to swing vote bynary in order to save sunfan.

              Comment

              • Guest15937
                One-handed elite
                • May 2008
                • 1464

                #307
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Yeah, that's kinda weird. Xiz is the only person I know of who had wolf leanings on sunfan before the massive weirdo bandwagon, and yet he didn't even vote the guy when others began to share his opinion. Perhaps he had doubts of his own opinion? Still doesn't really follow though, because why would people sharing his opinion make him doubt it?

                TPS is still my primary suspect. However, Xiz is beginning to look weird in my eyes.
                The renegade has betrayed me.

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Xiz should be looked at for sure considering we know that he was interacting quite a bit with both sunfan and Charu yesterday.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Originally posted by Tps222
                    Xiz, I'm curious about your interactions with sunfan yesterday. One moment, you're getting into an argument with him in a chat, and the next you're willing to swing vote bynary in order to save sunfan.
                    Do you mean us between our PM's? I don't get what you mean. And I'm willing to fight with anyone over chat regardless if they lean green or red, you shouldn't be surprised about that. If you give a crap i'll link the pm but pretty much I got an early green read from him when I told him I didn't look at my pm during day 1.

                    Sunfan locked in green with me right before and durin the chaos occurred. His frantic PM's and what not in no way showed red sunfan. There is no fucking reason why he should have died night 1.

                    For you TPS? Your wagon was too easy, only Jur put up something against you. Didn't like it. Wasn't going to go through with it.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                      Xiz should be looked at for sure considering we know that he was interacting quite a bit with both sunfan and Charu yesterday.
                      Sure go for it.
                      Didn't really speak much with Charu but okay.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Also good, if I'm not looking weird to you all I'm not doing my job right.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Originally posted by Guest15937
                          Xiz is the only person I know of who had wolf leanings on sunfan before the massive weirdo bandwagon
                          Wrong.

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Also good, if I'm not looking weird to you all I'm not doing my job right.
                            But what if your weirdness no longer looks weird to us? What happens then?

                            Dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnn
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Vote Update coming up in a bit
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Day 2 votes (pt. 2 of god knows how many, insta is at 7 votes)

                                1. Xiv - 1 (Funnygurl555)
                                3. Bynary Fission
                                4. Clasko1000
                                5. Funnygurl555 - 1 (Clasko)
                                6. Tps222 – 1 (Guest McNumbers)
                                7. HansSky
                                9. underscore guy - 3 (Xiv, Bynary Fission, T-Force)
                                10. JurseyRider734
                                11. Manti
                                12. GuestMcNumbers
                                13. XelNya
                                14. T-Force

                                People who have yet to vote: Tps222, HansSky, underscore guy, JurseyRider734, Manti, XelNya
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...