TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clasko1000
    Ima Twans
    • Aug 2006
    • 633

    #346
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Originally posted by James May
    wait, which vote .-.? I'm doing several things at once so please link me to the vote and I'll change it quickly x:
    Your list is correct now. Dont worry about it.
    It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

    Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

    Originally posted by emerald000
    I'll take some more free boosters please.
    Originally posted by choof
    please do the community a favor
    http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #347
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Originally posted by clasko1000
      Your list is correct now. Dont worry about it.
      Oh @_@
      bananas


      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #348
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Guest, you should be leading this a bit more.

        Like a wolf kill was blocked last night, which gives us some kinda solid info. You should be sharing that.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • clasko1000
          Ima Twans
          • Aug 2006
          • 633

          #349
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          Guest, you should be leading this a bit more.

          Like a wolf kill was blocked last night, which gives us some kinda solid info. You should be sharing that.
          Can you explain how he could have this information? So he can roleblock, but there is another wolf with an action, and its not like someone didn't die last night...
          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

          Originally posted by emerald000
          I'll take some more free boosters please.
          Originally posted by choof
          please do the community a favor
          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #350
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Oh....

            nevermind, different game on a different site. Forget me.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #351
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Manti, you got me overexcited there for a second, I thought there was something I missed and that I actually nailed a wolf on the first night :P

              At the current time, I don't really like either of the wagons. There was some weirdness going on with Xiz, but to me that's more overreaction to a few misplaced statements than actual wolfiness, and as for Blanky, cut the guy some slack, it's his first game. In a newb game on a different site that I played (note that it was a site with very few games played and little to no established meta) nearly everyone acted similar to Blanky. We really shouldn't be lynching people just for inexperience when we have people like TPS who are repeatedly displaying wolfishness.

              Vote stays on TPS.
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #352
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                [10:10:55 PM] Pomf: Alright, getting off for tonight but, I will be out all day tomorrow. If I don't return before the phase ends, I'm extending it another day.

                Pretty much tomorrow I have been dragged to do family-related stuff and I may get back around midnight EST (And on Thursday I have to take an American History mid-term so there's that x: . So if I don't comeback on time, I'm extending it until Thursday 10 a.m. Server Time.
                bananas


                Comment

                • Tps222
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 6169

                  #353
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Originally posted by clasko1000
                  I dont have a reason to kill you atm
                  Am I the only one bothered by this phrasing?

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #354
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Take my vote off of Xiz, need to reconsider.
                    It'll take a while to come up with any opinions/evidence, but until then, hang tight!

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #355
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Originally posted by Tps222
                      Am I the only one bothered by this phrasing?
                      No wolfie yer not.

                      Comment

                      • clasko1000
                        Ima Twans
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 633

                        #356
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        Am I the only one bothered by this phrasing?
                        So what the massive bandwagon that occurred around you day one, and i wasn't a part of it. Now people start bandwagoning xiz and you ask me why im not? Re-evaluate your reasoning sir.
                        It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                        Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                        Originally posted by emerald000
                        I'll take some more free boosters please.
                        Originally posted by choof
                        please do the community a favor
                        http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #357
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          No, you used the verb "kill", as in, you had the ability to kill him yourself.

                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #358
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            hey xelnya how come you have literally done nothing all game
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #359
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Originally posted by HansSky
                              hey xelnya how come you have literally done nothing all game
                              Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

                              Comment

                              • clasko1000
                                Ima Twans
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 633

                                #360
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Good morning everyone
                                It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                                Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                                Originally posted by emerald000
                                I'll take some more free boosters please.
                                Originally posted by choof
                                please do the community a favor
                                http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                                Comment

                                Working...