TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #136
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Also where is funnygurl and _________?

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #137
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Originally posted by Xiz
      You mean all 9 of us who showed up? that small number?

      And nah, don't feel like sharing. I'll tell you later, when I kinda feel like it.
      I guess the other 4 of us are doomed to be on the outside.
      hi

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #138
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Originally posted by Tps222
        Also, I'll lean more town on Clasko for posting drunk. I can't imagine a newer wolf taking those chances when his judgment was impaired.
        HMMMMMMMMmmmmm....

        Originally posted by clasko1000
        [10:49:26 PM] Twans Damiani: Jurs is obvously a volf cuz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        [10:49:31 PM] Twans Damiani: case stated, no take backs
        [10:49:33 PM] JURS!!!!!!!!!!!: listen youre drunk
        [10:49:38 PM] JURS!!!!!!!!!!!: you dont even know what youre saying right now

        Such a bad defense, totally a wolf. YW everyone!!
        Originally posted by clasko1000
        I stopped by FFR to see if the game was up while i was out at the bar.
        HI!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by clasko1000
        I was right last game, so ill be right this game FunnyGirl
        Originally posted by clasko1000
        Quit bandwagon players, your not known for that.
        Originally posted by clasko1000
        Ima pull a toxic and post 8 bugilifucking times in a row
        Funny, these are the only five posts he's made and the only person that said he was drunk was Jurs in what I'm assuming is a non-serious remark. He also stated he didn't drink that much to begin with within the Skype chat before Jurs said that.

        Originally posted by Skype quotes
        [2/28/2014 11:48:21 PM] Twans Damiani: Im a little tipsy, my friends 21st was tonight

        [2/28/2014 11:48:32 PM] Twans Damiani: seeing as how i just tore my acl, i didnt do a lot of drinking
        I mean of course, he could totally be saying that because he was indeed drunk, but..................

        You heard him within the Skype call I would imagine. He came in the call briefly while you were there and was playing a game. I don't recall him slurring or having trouble talking, do you?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #139
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          him possibly being drunk or not doesn't matter; what does he get from that if he's a wolf...
          ?
          exactly.

          should be a null-tell imo
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #140
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Originally posted by HansSky
            I guess the other 4 of us are doomed to be on the outside.
            i can make my own group and you can be inside it

            just us two...........
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #141
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Originally posted by Xiz
              You mean all 9 of us who showed up? that small number?

              And nah, don't feel like sharing. I'll tell you later, when I kinda feel like it.
              also i just want you to know that your forced "hostility" seems really contrived & sketchy
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #142
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                also i just want you to know that your forced "hostility" seems really contrived & sketchy
                Hi I'm Xiz nice to meet'cha

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Day 1 Votes (Part 6 of god knows how many) - Insta is at 8 votes

                  1. Xiv - 0
                  2. thesunfan - 1 (Guest McNumbers)
                  3. Bynary Fission - 2 (Xiv, Tps222)
                  4. Clasko1000 - 0
                  5. Funnygurl555 - 1 (clasko)
                  6. Tps222 - 2 (Bynary Fission, thesunfan)
                  7. HansSky - 1 (JurseyRider734)
                  8. Charu - 1 (T-Force)
                  9. underscore guy - 0
                  10. JurseyRider734 - 0
                  11. Manti - 0
                  12. GuestMcNumbers - 1 (underscore guy)
                  13. XelNya - 0
                  14. T-Force - 1 (XelNya)
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • JurseyRider734
                    lil j the bad b-word
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 7507

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Hi I'm Xiz nice to meet'cha
                    thx



                    im jurs
                    Originally posted by Arch0wl
                    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      hi cool stuff happened
                      Originally posted by clasko1000
                      I was right last game, so ill be right this game FunnyGirl
                      clasko i agree let me help you
                      funnygurl
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Can I help you too? Sounds cool.

                        Funnygurl555


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          him possibly being drunk or not doesn't matter; what does he get from that if he's a wolf...
                          ?
                          exactly.

                          should be a null-tell imo
                          Being uninhibited is not a beneficial state of mind for a wolf to be in I'd imagine.

                          Either way, I'm still sunfan/bynary/manti.

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            fuck not manti I meant guest.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              sytho's wolfclaimed when she was on acid before on gotten away with it, but w/e. I can't stop you from reading that how you want.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                tps

                                Still waiting on your bandwagon reasoning

                                Comment

                                Working...