TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #256
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    I really don't dig this sunfan accusation in the last 15-20 minutes of the phase, that's really weird.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #257
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      i think you guys would be doing a disservice to yourselves by getting rid of tps now. i'm just saying. regardless of his role.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #258
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        i'll get lynched anyways if i vote for tps (and he really is the wolf) so sunfan it is!

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #259
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Day 1 Votes (Part 11 of god knows how many) - Insta is at 8 votes

          1. Xiv - 0
          2. thesunfan - 6 (JurseyRider734, Manti, funnygurl555, tps222, HansSky, underscore man)
          3. Bynary Fission - 1 (Xiz)
          4. Clasko1000 - 0
          5. Funnygurl555 - 3 (clasko, T-force, underscore guy)
          6. Tps222 - 5 (Bynary Fission, XelNya, Guest McNumbers, thesunfan, Charu)
          7. HansSky - 0
          8. Charu - 0
          9. underscore guy - 0
          10. JurseyRider734 - 0
          11. Manti - 0
          12. GuestMcNumbers - 0
          13. XelNya - 0
          14. T-Force - 0
          bananas


          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #260
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Why are you so sure he's a human? For me, he's this really big ???


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #261
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball



              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Guest15937
                One-handed elite
                • May 2008
                • 1464

                #262
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                ...tps is the wolf, so you vote for sunfan?

                sorry. dont' follow.
                The renegade has betrayed me.

                Comment

                • JurseyRider734
                  lil j the bad b-word
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 7507

                  #263
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Why are you so sure he's a human? For me, he's this really big ???
                  literally never said that. maybe you should re-read my posts.
                  Originally posted by Arch0wl
                  I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                  the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                  Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #264
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Did I miss anything? I was watching Bad Animes
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #265
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      if I die, you will know from my flip my reads for sure:

                      Guest is jailer.
                      Charu and clasko are likely human, as are jurs and hans
                      Manti, and underscore feel odd to me, but its not really worth extrapolating on a feeling.
                      Xiz gives me the creeps.
                      Tps is a wolf, as is possibly funny.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • ___________
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 585

                        #266
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        if tps is the wolf than so would hans and jurs

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #267
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          fucking hell guys...
                          this blows. tps is a fucking wolf
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #268
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            i'm not voting by who i think is definitely a wolf, because there's no way i can be sure. i'm voting by who i think will be less of an asset to the human team
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #269
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Originally posted by James May
                              Did I miss anything? I was watching Bad Animes
                              yes underscore voted for sunfan
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #270
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Be the end of day talk sunfan is probably a human.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...