TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #451
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Also, Guest. This is the first time you've run an alliance, so use this as a learning point.

    When you are the public blue, it is your job to protect the identity of the other blues that come to you. Blanket died because you failed to do this, as evidenced by both Xiz and Hans (and funny and jurs though hans) knowing who the guard was.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #452
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Xiz found out from guest, but you found out and then distributed your information to both Jurs and funny?
      Wait did I miss this? Is this true?
      Why would you distribute who you think the doctor is with anyone other then guest?

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #453
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Hey everyone, this is what HansSky told me. Putting it in a spoiler tag for space
        [3/5/2014 5:04:56 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): so this is what im thinking
        [3/5/2014 5:05:22 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): Tps222 - 5 (Bynary Fission, XelNya, Guest McNumbers, thesunfan, Charu)'
        [3/5/2014 5:05:31 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): this is who ended up voting tps yesterday
        [3/5/2014 5:05:38 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): i still think there is a good chance he's human
        [3/5/2014 5:05:47 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): told you that last night
        [3/5/2014 5:06:08 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): and there's prob a good chance that there was at least one wolf in on that lynch(if he's human)
        [3/5/2014 5:06:17 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): 3 there are confirmed humans
        [3/5/2014 5:06:26 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): so the two remaining are bynary and xelnya
        [3/5/2014 5:06:37 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): i think one of them should be lynched today
        [3/5/2014 5:06:47 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): probably xelnya because i think there is a chance bynary is the doctor
        [3/5/2014 5:07:29 PM] Eaman Shire: well, okay then. xelnya's really this weird of a player all the time though
        [3/5/2014 5:07:44 PM] Eaman Shire: i haven't played a game with bynary so i don't know about him
        [3/5/2014 5:08:37 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): well i'll walk you through the doctor thing
        [3/5/2014 5:09:25 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): when guest revealed the people that were not in the call were manti, xelnya, tforce
        [3/5/2014 5:09:32 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): doctor revealed right away
        [3/5/2014 5:09:39 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): which is p dumb if you ask me
        [3/5/2014 5:09:51 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): and guest said "he"
        [3/5/2014 5:10:03 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): that probably eliminates you and jurs
        [3/5/2014 5:10:19 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): me, tps, xiz i dont think are dumb enough to reveal right away
        [3/5/2014 5:10:30 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): that leaves bynary, clasko and _____
        [3/5/2014 5:10:55 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): given ____'s actions at the end of day one that would be really odd if he was the doctor
        [3/5/2014 5:11:28 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): i asked both bynary and clasko what they thought about the doctor revealing early and they said
        [3/5/2014 5:11:42 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): [Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:51 PM] Logan T. Arias (Bynary Fission):

        <<< I'm hoping it's a good decision, nobody counter-claimed so I doubt he was lying
        [3/5/2014 5:11:56 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): [Wednesday, March 05, 2014 5:01 PM] Twans Damiani:

        <<< that i was a bad move
        if he was lying
        like 2 minutes in the person's like im the guardian
        [3/5/2014 5:12:20 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): given their answers im leaning bynary but it could still be either/or
        [3/5/2014 5:12:52 PM] Eaman Shire: ah, i see
        [3/5/2014 5:14:25 PM] Eaman Shire: i could tell from that that it's probably not clasko. ehh, i can't believe bynary's probably the doctor though i totally thought he was being wolfy -.-
        [3/5/2014 5:14:52 PM] Eaman Shire: with the tps/quick blanky vote thing
        [3/5/2014 5:21:31 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): yeah i dunno
        [3/5/2014 5:21:40 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): i think the doctor evidence is stronger tho
        [3/5/2014 5:23:30 PM] Eaman Shire: welp, okay. i can join in on the xelnya lynch then since i don't see other people going for xiz
        [3/5/2014 5:23:39 PM] Eaman Shire: better than tps or blanky
        [3/5/2014 5:24:43 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): im not saying bynary isnt a wolf i just think there is a chance he could be the doctor
        [3/5/2014 5:25:00 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): and if we organize a lynch on him that would be really bad for us
        [3/5/2014 5:25:30 PM] Eaman Shire: alright, fair enough
        [3/5/2014 5:54:21 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): guest wouldnt mind a bynary lynch today
        [3/5/2014 5:54:25 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): so scratch that
        [3/5/2014 5:54:33 PM] Chris Hess (HansSky): he's not the doctor
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #454
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          A) Hans is a red with Funny or Jurs
          B) Hans is a stupid as fuck green who told Funny or Jurs (I imagine only one being a wolf... i see no connection between the two)

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #455
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Xiz seems real eager to change the conversation from himself to hans's potential incrimination of blanky (which I don't even really see).

            Convenient that Manti proposed it too.

            I'd put funnygurl over jurs as far as potential wolves go.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #456
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Actually I don't see the hans-funny connection anymore scratch that

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #457
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                i guess this just makes it seem like i'm further in association with hans but like... if he were a wolf, why would he want to reveal to people that he knows who it is? maybe he selectively chose to send it to me & funny to see if someone would act on it. they did. i know my role, so that means funnygurl did it. that's why i voted for her. the deduction wasn't TOO difficult to make but i don't think many people would have thought into it so far.

                this doesn't have TOO much to do with my reasoning for voting funnygurl (except a blurb about why i thought she should still be suspected) but here is why i am really suspicious of manti & xiz together. i believe funnygurl could be the 3rd:

                Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #458
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Originally posted by Tps222
                  Xiz seems real eager to change the conversation from himself to hans's potential incrimination of blanky (which I don't even really see)

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #459
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    I'm willing to say that I was pretty sure that Blanky was the doctor as well after night 1/day 2 events and skype chats. I don't really understand why Hans couldn't just wolf Blanky if what you all are saying is true.

                    Funnygurl believes that Hans had to investigate via discussions with others to come to this conclusion, and then retroactively spread the suspicion around by naming names to protect himself. I don't necessarily believe that order of events.

                    I mean, just read the progression of events on this page. Xiz gets multiple votes, james posts the vote count, manti makes a completely unrelated post to anything else said today (and doesn't comment on any of those), ironically DEMANDS reads on every player (which apparently he can't follow himself) and then falls into the shadows, where derpy xiz goes all
                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Wait did I miss this? Is this true?
                    Why would you distribute who you think the doctor is with anyone other then guest?
                    Yeah, nice try Xiz. I don't buy that act for a second.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #460
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      votes already on me ya dingus

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #461
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        I hope Lames miscounts and you get lynched for it then.

                        Comment

                        • HansSky
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 1925

                          #462
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Xiz found out from guest, but you found out and then distributed your information to both Jurs and funny?
                          I could break down this post but...how do you know I talked to jurs about the doctor? Only thing that was ever stated is that we talked a lot. I never said I talked to her about the doctor. I only told funny that.
                          hi

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #463
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Here's what I've seen in reguards to wanting xiz lynched:

                            Guest: Xiz knew the guard.
                            -----------Okay, so did Hans, Jurs, Funny. What makes Xiz the best candidate out of these 4?

                            TPS: Because sunfan suspected him before he died.
                            -----------This is reasoning? You're going to place a vote on day three based of reads from a D1 dead townie? You don't have anything better?

                            And did he? I think sunfan backed off that plateu before he died:
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            that being said, I'm not really sure where my vote should be now; Xiz is making me go crazy of whether or not he's a wolf, at the time I placed my vote, I was fairly certain he was, tps is still acting not-at-all human to me, and I think bynary, while he's usually an easy target for the wolves, has been far too agreeable this game and I think he's trying a little too hard to appear human. Vote will stay on Xiz for now, but it could change.


                            Funny:
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            Anyway, I'm placing a vote on Xiz again.
                            Why are you placing a vote on Xiz again? You know what, I'll just go back to day 2 and check your reasoning.

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            Xiz
                            Okay, lol I'll go back to day 1

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            I think I've waited enough. Xiz or sunfan for me, and I see two votes on sunfan
                            sorry sunfan, really =(
                            Wow, I can't find any reasoning for you wanting Xiz dead, all I see are votes.
                            You didn't even give me a good reason for wanting him dead last night on skype.







                            So there's all three votes currently on Xiz. Every single one either unsupported or placed on a completely flimsy basis.

                            Re-evaluate this lynch.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #464
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Originally posted by HansSky
                              It wasn't rocket science but it did require half a brain to figure out. Because guest so generously told everybody that the doctor came out immediately to him we knew it was someone in the chat. He also said "he" when referring to him. Eliminating the people that knew better than to come out immediately it left bynary, clasko and _____. Clasko basically told me it was a dumb idea to come out early and guest was on board with lynching bynary yesterday so...yeah. I kinda figured out he was the doctor by the end of the day too.
                              Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                              i'm also voting funny because i know that Hans told her this idea. i'm suspicious of Xiz so her telling Xiz about it wouldn't surprise me. i'm looking at a xiz/funnygurl/manti wolf combo right now. i also know funny was talking to guest/_____

                              also i think she's fake suspicious of xiz, and was trying to convince me away from suspecting manti
                              I mean Jurs kinda slipped up there if she was trying to hide that she had that information.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #465
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                I guess I can let that slide then. Two people isn't "basically everyone" though.
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...