TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #151
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    ok STRAGETY TIME

    After much thought, I propose that we have the jailkeeper come out publicly. Then the doctor would come to the jailkeeper privately and guard him during wolf hours. The obvious flaw in this is that if the wolves somehow nail the doctor then both of our blues are dead.

    HOWEVER, I don't think the blues in this game are strong enough anyway by themselves. The jailkeeper alone is frustrating because if he hits somebody and there is no death there is a 50/50 shot if that person green or red. If the blues are in the dark and nobody dies, they learn absolutely nothing. The only positive thing that happens is that nobody dies that night. Getting the blues to work together greatly improves their strength imo. I think the benefit of having an alliance that can potentially last a couple of days and narrow down the wolf pool is greater than having two blues that are very weak on their own.

    There's probably more but I just wanted to get this ball rolling.

    ps i talked about this with sunperson and jurs fyi
    hi

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #152
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      also we can't have the doctor come out instead of the jailkeeper because the jailkeeper would just roleblock the doctor every night which is a waste
      hi

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #153
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Originally posted by XelNya
        T-Force

        POWER OUT MY ASS SON. WE KNOW WHY YOU LEFT.
        That came afterwards. You know I'd tell you why I'd leave.

        I WILL FIND PROOF ABOUT MY POWER OUTAGE, DAMMIT!
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #154
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Originally posted by HansSky
          ps i talked about this with sunperson and jurs fyi
          yea but we're not the 3 wolves, guys. well at least i'm not. idk about them
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #155
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Originally posted by HansSky
            ok STRAGETY TIME

            After much thought, I propose that we have the jailkeeper come out publicly. Then the doctor would come to the jailkeeper privately and guard him during wolf hours. The obvious flaw in this is that if the wolves somehow nail the doctor then both of our blues are dead.

            HOWEVER, I don't think the blues in this game are strong enough anyway by themselves. The jailkeeper alone is frustrating because if he hits somebody and there is no death there is a 50/50 shot if that person green or red. If the blues are in the dark and nobody dies, they learn absolutely nothing. The only positive thing that happens is that nobody dies that night. Getting the blues to work together greatly improves their strength imo. I think the benefit of having an alliance that can potentially last a couple of days and narrow down the wolf pool is greater than having two blues that are very weak on their own.

            There's probably more but I just wanted to get this ball rolling.

            ps i talked about this with sunperson and jurs fyi
            I don't disagree with this plan at all, I've also talked to sunfan about it and pretty much what you're proposing is what I told him to be the optimal game. Didn't think about how it should happen though, but I feel like you pretty much hit the nail on the head on how it should go down.

            Since this is the first day and no one's dead yet, the doctor will have a clear goal on who he wants to go to. This will definitely make the wolves be in a bind due to them not knowing if they killed the doctor at all each night. So automatically, I think the jailkeeper is almost cleared of getting killed since I'm assuming the wolves don't want to keep going after the jailkeeper and waste a night kill.

            ...The more I'm thinking about this, the more I like it.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #156
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              It's way better to have the JK come out earlier then later, if this was to happen. More greens for the wolves to weed out, instead of this happening on day 3 or something when the pool has been reduced a lot.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #157
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Role flips is on so the wolves would know if they hit the doctor.
                hi

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  It's a 25% wolf catch to an 8% blue catch on day one.

                  Then factor in the chance of the wolf kill being blocked, which increases daily.

                  ATM i'm all for it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Ah... I forgot that part.

                    Well still, we would have a confirmed human that's untouchable which would be really nice to have.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Well wait I might not be... hold on.


                      Someone good at math find the break even point in this situation lol

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        mfw the jailkeeper is one of the two ppl who have barely been around since this started

                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          hey funnygurl how 'bout you join us in skype, or talk or something

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            oh oops
                            I was afk until like, 3 minutes ago lol
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              get in skype funnygurl. we are all in a call

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                I'm the jailkeeper. Thank you, that is all.
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...