If you're the doctor just wait until tomorrow before coming out to guest. Guest probably isn't lying but if he is and he's a wolf that's really bad for you.
Hey guys, I'll start playing a lot more in a couple of hours. I'm really lost right now because a lot of what you're bringing up was on the skype call last night, which I wasn't around for.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
So I'm kinda breaking the tie between Tps and me (whoops) because I want to place a more serious vote HansSky
I think there's at least one wolf between Manti and HansSky, and I've already said why in the skype call.
Originally posted by MixMasterLar
is funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Comment