TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HansSky
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 1925

    #406
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Okayyyy here we go. Over the course of the game I have spoken to everybody via Skype. The general questions I ask everybody are who their suspicions are and who they've spoken to throughout the game. I have my thoughts on who the doctor is but I'm not going to make them public for obvious reasons. I'll put then in the order James May has them. Probably the most important thing "evidence" I've received are the logs of players talking to other players. I've mostly been able to eliminate some connections between players. Not enough to narrow anything down to one individual, but yeah. Judge for yourself.



    1. Xiz: I've talked to him more than most. I've initiated most of the talks with him but not all. He was one of the people on board with a xelnya or bynary lynch. Only person I can say with a lot of certainty that he's not connected to is ______ because he shared a log. I doubt Xiz and Tps are connected because he had a chance to save Tps from a kitb at the end of day 1 but didn't. He had already backed off on his stance so he could've easily gotten sunfan lynched without taking any heat for it.

    His suspicions: bynary, t-force
    Who he's talked to: funny, bynary, tps, _____, manti
    (Probably) no connection: Tps, ______

    ----------------------------------------------

    3. Bynary Fission: When I asked him who he talked to he was rather unclear. Here's that snippet: http://pastebin.com/Sc1eVm72 At first he tells me clasko but when I start listing off my names he gives me a few more so it's a been confusing. We talked really only today when I was trying to get in contact with everybody before the lynch. Every time I asked him about somebody he pretty much said he wasn't sure. The only person he was suspicious of was Tps until I showed him what I put in the thread(#386).He was down for lynching before he became aware that he was the other option for day 2. I think this is mostly because he didn't have any better options.

    His suspicions: was tps until my post. now....nobody?
    Who he's talked to: see excerpt above
    (Probably) no connection: maybe tps because he stayed with him until he was almost lynched and still continued with it until the end of day 2. This isn't too strong though.

    ----------------------------------------------

    4. Clasko1000: Another person I haven't really talked to until today. Not much here. Something I don't know what to make of: http://pastebin.com/1RGhKa1C Don't really understand why he would need to talk to Charu either way. Our conversation didn't last long or yield much. I learned that he's suspicious of funny. He didn't seem very interested in talking to me so I couldn't gather much more.

    His suspicions: funny, underscore
    Who he's talked to: bynary
    (Probably) no connection: ???

    ----------------------------------------------

    5. Funnygurl555: I've talked to her more than most. My stance on her wavers. She contacted me after I posted that she was wolfish to me. Since that point I've backed off her because she's one of the few people I've had active conversations with. By active I mean she's adding insight to the convo not just agreeing or parroting. Tps got her to vote for sunfan on day 1 and I was able to get her to vote either bynary/xelnya on day 2. Something to note, it's been relatively easy to convince her to throw a vote down. Not sure if that's wolfy or not. I've seen logs between her and tps, her and _____.

    Her suspicions: Xiz
    Who she's talked to: tforce, xiz, tps, _____(I never straight up asked her this question but this is what I gathered from our overall talks)
    (Probably) no connection: tps, _____

    ----------------------------------------------

    6. Tps222: We talked a bit during Day 1 but haven't talked at all until he came online after the lynch happened. What strikes me as odd with him is his day 2 defense about the sunfan lynch. We coordinated this together. Basically everything you need to know about that is right here: http://pastebin.com/VJQLVZux Note this is wayyyyy before lynch time so he wasn't forced into anything. However, what holds me off is all of the bandwagoning on day 1 and the log I showed in post #386. I've seen logs between him and jurs, him and funny. I say no connection to ______ for different reasons but I'll talk about that when I get to him.

    His suspicions: Haven't talked to him recently enough to know this
    Who he's talked to: jurs, funny, tforce, xiz, bynary, manti
    (Probably) no connection: jurs, _____, funny(maybe)

    ----------------------------------------------

    9. underscore guy: Okay. My first strong read was that he and Tps were wolves together because of his late day 1 antics. They were under dire circumstances and they could probably just use the "____ is dumb" argument for his Tps saving vote at the end of day 1. I just didn't think he was capable of pulling something crazy like that without somebody telling him what to do. After thinking this I contacted ____. I asked him who he talked to and he only said funny and sunfan. Towards the end of our convo I tried to trap him by lying to him and telling him Tps told me they talked(we never talked): http://pastebin.com/kZtRThv3 This all sounds pretty legit to me. He could be lying but if he is he did it REALLY WELL and I don't think(sorry) he's capable of doing that. Since I talked to him he said that he was going to start to talk to more people and it seems that he has done just that.

    His suspicions: it changes as the wind blows
    Who he's talked to: funny. More since our convo(bynary)
    (Probably) no connection: funny, _____, xiz, probably bynary(see link in bynary info)

    ----------------------------------------------

    10. JurseyRider734: Definitely talked to her the most this game. Probably because we're in love but w/e. I think she's green for a few reasons. We are constantly definitely having an open dialogue. She seemed unsure about the jailkeeper role(I feel like she would ask her wolf friends instead of me). She is also constantly changing her mind. Not in the shady or backpedaling way but in a way that shows her she's not really ever sure if her convictions are right. If she's a wolf she's doing a really good job. I've seen logs between her and tps.

    Her suspicions: Tps? She doesn't even know
    Who she's talked to: funny, tps
    (Probably) no connection: tps

    ----------------------------------------------

    11. Manti: The person I've talked the least to. This is because he's hardly on skype due to his work schedule/sickness. Definitely the person in here I know the least about.

    His suspicions: idk me prob
    Who he's talked to: don't know
    (Probably) no connection: ???

    ----------------------------------------------

    12. GuestMcNumbers: Confirmed blue...I'm not going to talk about what I've
    learned from him.

    ----------------------------------------------

    14. T-Force: Someone I also didn't talk to until today. Our conversation was very short. He told me he spoke to sunfan and tps. His suspicions are listed below.
    His suspicions: funny, bynary, slightly tps
    Who he's talked to: tps
    (Probably) no connection: ???

    ----------------------------------------------

    For the people that I did not talk to until today, I initiated all of those conversations. That list of people is bynary, t-force, and clasko. I posted some specific excerpts but if you guys really want to see logs for specific people I'll be more than happy to share. Most of what I have said involves info I have learned privately. Hopefully this information will become useful at some point during the game. I don't think any of this alone is enough to warrant a lynch during Day 3 but once(if) we lynch a wolf I think it will help a ton. I think the people with the most amount of...disconnections are most likely green(like ____ for example). But this should help when looking back after we've found a wolf.
    hi

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #407
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Xiz, because sunfan suspected him before he died, and so did I. In the sake of not stretching the page, expand the spoiler tags for the conversation between xiz and sunfan that sunfan sent me.

      [3/2/2014 1:00:32 PM] thesunfan: agreed
      [3/2/2014 1:06:45 PM] thesunfan: im trying to trap xiz atm
      [3/2/2014 1:08:04 PM] thesunfan: yeah, he's trapped
      [3/2/2014 1:08:24 PM] thesunfan: I'm for killing him; human Xiz would stand on principle more than he is now
      [3/2/2014 1:16:04 PM] tps222: Log?
      [3/2/2014 1:16:21 PM] thesunfan: yeah, its kind of long, but here
      [3/2/2014 1:17:05 PM] thesunfan: [2:51:58 PM] Greg: xiz bby
      [2:53:00 PM] Literallyme: yo
      [2:54:30 PM] Greg: xiz
      [2:54:32 PM] Greg: its time
      [2:54:37 PM] Greg: I think you need to share your reads with me
      [2:55:06 PM] Literallyme: my question is why you have stopped pressuring me. You were all like 'eeehh i don't like yooooou' but then you went dark
      [2:55:08 PM] Literallyme: whats up with that
      [2:55:15 PM] Greg: I'm pressuring you right now
      [2:55:19 PM] Literallyme: this is pressure?
      [2:55:37 PM] Greg: it could turn into it
      [2:55:45 PM] Literallyme: oh look at you acting all tough
      [2:55:46 PM] Literallyme: its really cute
      [2:55:47 PM] Greg: can I explain my qualm with you?
      [2:55:52 PM] Literallyme: H'okay sure
      [2:55:59 PM] Literallyme: who do you want to know about
      [2:56:18 PM] Greg: hang on a sec
      [2:56:37 PM] Greg: [1:09 PM] Literallyme:

      <<< tps i'm really fucking uncomfortable with how it took you hours to respond to me in regards to my accusation and just seconds to respond previously about me calling you out on that vote
      and logan you are giving absolutely nothing in regards to WHY.
      Feel's best doesn't cut it right now
      H'okay one of you two is def a wolffirst thing I want to know is in regards to this
      [2:56:48 PM] Greg: this feels mad forced; and it felt like a +1
      [2:56:58 PM] Greg: you agreed with tps's reads two nights ago
      [2:57:00 PM] Greg: then flipped on him
      [2:57:01 PM] Greg: so
      [2:57:02 PM] Greg: idk
      [2:57:11 PM] Literallyme: ash! good! okay
      [2:57:11 PM] Greg: explain that and we'll go from there
      [2:57:11 PM] Literallyme: now
      [2:57:15 PM] Literallyme: why do you think i did that
      [2:57:27 PM] Greg: could be two reasons mainly
      [2:57:34 PM] Greg: 1) you're trying to gauge reactions
      [2:57:44 PM] Greg: 2) you're trying to go with the crowd and stir up trouble
      [2:57:53 PM] Literallyme: and which do you think it is
      [2:58:09 PM] Literallyme: if you had to choose now
      [2:58:09 PM] Greg: honestly, I think its 2 at the moment
      [2:58:21 PM] Literallyme: cool
      [2:58:29 PM] Greg: Idk about you this game
      [2:58:36 PM] Greg: and I'd like to see what your thoughts are, really
      [2:58:58 PM] Literallyme: well in that short time I managed to lead the interrogation there, I managed to get you to give me your reads without me saying my thoughts
      [2:59:04 PM] Literallyme: be careful about that
      [2:59:11 PM] Greg: huh?
      [2:59:28 PM] Literallyme: Well I'm the one who asked the questions there and turned around this interrogation you silly :P
      [2:59:44 PM] Literallyme: but okay real talk
      [2:59:53 PM] Greg: yes, but I wasn't going to let it go on forever
      [2:59:58 PM] Literallyme: suuuuure :P
      [3:00:03 PM] Literallyme: lets move on
      [3:00:06 PM] Greg: w/e, fine
      [3:00:09 PM] Literallyme: so, why I flipped on him
      [3:00:25 PM] Literallyme: Just because I agree with him doesn't mean "oh, he's not a wolf then"
      [3:00:34 PM] Literallyme: I can agree with him but still vote him
      [3:00:38 PM] Greg: duh
      [3:00:58 PM] Literallyme: Truth is, its either binary or tPS
      [3:01:00 PM] Greg: but, it just feels weird for you to flip over a "weak vote" by him day one
      [3:01:08 PM] Literallyme: I'm confident one of them is a wolf
      [3:01:09 PM] Greg: I think there's 1 wolf out of those two; I agree
      [3:01:13 PM] Literallyme: im trying to figure out which one it is
      [3:01:16 PM] Literallyme: by going after them
      [3:01:28 PM] Literallyme: and yes its weird
      [3:01:33 PM] Literallyme: it was a bluff
      [3:01:39 PM] Greg: doesn't feel like one
      [3:01:46 PM] Greg: because you kept the bluff going 2 hours ago
      [3:01:53 PM] Greg: and I'm gonna stop you here
      [3:01:59 PM] Greg: because I want you to share your reads
      [3:02:01 PM] Greg: plz
      [3:02:05 PM] Greg: or at least, some of them
      [3:02:11 PM] Literallyme: well it depends on who
      [3:02:20 PM] Literallyme: On 3/2/14, at 2:01 PM, Greg wrote:
      > and I'm gonna stop you here

      this is cute
      [3:02:29 PM] Greg: tps, binary, jurs, hans, charu, ______________, manti and myself
      [3:02:38 PM] Literallyme: TPS and Binary you already know
      [3:02:48 PM] Literallyme: Jurs = Null. Need more time.
      [3:03:27 PM] Literallyme: Hans = Human. I don't see why people are voting him. Yes, I know he could be a red who possibly saw this plan early and used it to his advantage, but the feels I got from him over PM's were not that at all.... kind of like what i did to you
      [3:03:49 PM] Literallyme: ______ = UTR. Has said NOTHING productive besides sheep posts. I'm going after him tomorrow. It's worthless to do that meow.
      [3:03:59 PM] Greg: [3:02 PM] Literallyme:

      <<< this is cuteyou know me
      [3:04:30 PM] Literallyme: Manti = No point going after him today, he's for tomorrow also. I believe he is sick, whatever. He has read the thread, and I want to hear more what he has to say. I'm kind of sick of the whole 'lynch manti day 1' thing.
      [3:05:16 PM] Literallyme: And finally you?
      [3:05:23 PM] Literallyme: That's for another day
      [3:05:27 PM] Greg: no
      [3:05:28 PM] Greg: now
      [3:05:37 PM] Literallyme: too bad so sad
      [3:05:45 PM] Greg: xiz, you need to do this now
      [3:05:51 PM] Literallyme: for what reason
      [3:06:18 PM] Greg: because I'm pretty much human on everyone's radar, including Guest's, and I have great influence in this lynch, and I want the best lynch possible today
      [3:07:02 PM] Greg: only person to call me wolfy is tps
      [3:07:13 PM] Greg: and he could be headed for the noose today
      [3:07:16 PM] Literallyme: and do you want tps dead because of that
      [3:07:26 PM] Greg: only very weakly
      [3:07:31 PM] Greg: and answer my question
      [3:07:42 PM] Literallyme: i like you this game
      [3:07:45 PM] Literallyme: keep doing this
      [3:07:49 PM] Literallyme: H'okay, ill tell
      [3:08:15 PM] Literallyme: 1) green
      2) a ballzy as fuck wolf, which I don't think you would be able to pull off
      [3:08:33 PM] Literallyme: and i mean that in the best way.
      [3:08:52 PM] Literallyme: Red sunfan wouldn't do this. I can see you doing this eventually, but you would approach it a different way
      [3:09:02 PM] Greg: I think I'm down to vote you today
      [3:09:33 PM] Greg: I think green Xiz wouldn't have shared that read, even under the pressure I applied, which you should've pointed out as suspicious as fuck
      [3:09:51 PM] Greg: if not today; then later
      [3:09:56 PM] Literallyme: close, but think again
      [3:10:01 PM] Literallyme: remember when i withheld info from ymia
      [3:10:05 PM] Greg: yes
      [3:10:07 PM] Literallyme: how long did it take me to respond
      [3:10:17 PM] Greg: remember when you cleared ymia from being a wolf =p
      [3:10:31 PM] Literallyme: thats not the point lmfao
      [3:10:35 PM] Greg: [3:10 PM] Literallyme:

      <<< how long did it take me to respondeither as long as a human laying a trap or a wolf backpedaling
      [3:11:27 PM] Literallyme: Welp, if you feel confident
      [3:11:29 PM] Literallyme: then push for me
      [3:11:38 PM] Literallyme: good luck
      [3:11:53 PM] Greg: I feel good about it
      [3/2/2014 1:17:09 PM] thesunfan: that's where we're at
      [3/2/2014 1:31:33 PM] thesunfan: you haven't said anything since I shared that; still reading?
      [3/2/2014 1:39:12 PM] tps222: no, sorry, I just got back to my pc was afk for food
      [3/2/2014 1:39:35 PM] tps222: It convinces me that theres no way you're both wolves
      [3/2/2014 1:39:43 PM] tps222: Unless you're the craziest motherfuckers ever.
      [3/2/2014 1:40:15 PM] tps222: I can see how you could use that log in the context of your play to your advantage
      [3/2/2014 1:40:31 PM] tps222: you did impose on him hard
      [3/2/2014 1:40:43 PM] tps222: i think its a null read for me until i see his reaction
      [3/2/2014 1:40:47 PM] tps222: when the votes pile up
      [3/2/2014 1:41:02 PM] tps222: if they should, rather.
      [3/2/2014 1:42:22 PM] thesunfan: I think I'm between you, Xiz and bynary for today

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #408
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        yo TPS

        It's night time
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #409
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Oh I forgot that means we all stop playing the game.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #410
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Originally posted by Tps222
            Oh I forgot that means we all stop voting.
            It's okay I forget how to play sometimes too.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #411
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Guest, you should be leading this a bit more.

              Like a wolf kill was blocked last night, which gives us some kinda solid info. You should be sharing that.
              Yeah, I've noticed.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #412
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                You're pretty combative this game TPS, I'm not sure If i've seen you play like this for a while.

                Whats up?
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • clasko1000
                  Ima Twans
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 633

                  #413
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Guest, you should be leading this a bit more.

                  Like a wolf kill was blocked last night, which gives us some kinda solid info. You should be sharing that.
                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Oh....

                  nevermind, different game on a different site. Forget me.
                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  It's okay I forget how to play sometimes too.
                  me 3
                  It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                  Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                  Originally posted by emerald000
                  I'll take some more free boosters please.
                  Originally posted by choof
                  please do the community a favor
                  http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #414
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Oh and T-force, You missed yesterday right?

                    You need to do a make up exam. Who are you suspicious of, why, etc... post it here in the thread, I won't be on Skype for a while.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #415
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Oh and T-force, You missed yesterday right?

                      You need to do a make up exam. Who are you suspicious of, why, etc... post it here in the thread, I won't be on Skype for a while.
                      I actually wanna go more in depth in regards to this

                      T-Force I want a full list of suspicions and all player reads, not just your top pics

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #416
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        I want to be clear about something.

                        If I'm still alive when I get home tonight, I'm going to start asking people for their reads one by one.

                        If you don't have suspicions or reads on just about every player by the start of D3, pretty much one or more of the following applies:
                        A) You're a shitty player.
                        B) You're not active enough and are a shitty player.
                        C) You're not trying and are actually becoming a hindrance to the human cause.
                        D) You're going at the top of my wolf reads pile untill I get an effort out of you.


                        If I die tonight, because I'm starting to get active, someone needs to folow through on this and make people accountable for their reads. There's far too little accountability for the first two lynches, and It's activley hurting us.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #417
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          in b4 nothing changes

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #418
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Night 2 ends in 1 hour
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #419
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Night 2 has ended. Underscore guy has died.

                              He was the Doctor.

                              Day 3 has started. It will end Saturday, March 8 at 7 P.M. Server Time


                              Remaining Players (Insta-lynch is at 6 votes)
                              1. Xiv
                              3. Bynary Fission
                              4. Clasko1000
                              5. Funnygurl555
                              6. Tps222 (+0.01 for phantom)
                              7. HansSky
                              10. JurseyRider734
                              11. Manti
                              12. GuestMcNumbers
                              14. T-Force
                              Last edited by James May; 03-6-2014, 06:12 PM.
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #420
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Xiz, you're the only one I really spoke to about _____ at all. I don't see anyone else who could have figured out that _____ was the other blue based on what I said, and I don't see how wolves could possibly have wanted to kill ______ on a whim, given that he was attracting attention from townies.
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...