TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #421
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    I take it it's because I literally told you I knew it was him, huh?

    Comment

    • HansSky
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1925

      #422
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      It wasn't rocket science but it did require half a brain to figure out. Because guest so generously told everybody that the doctor came out immediately to him we knew it was someone in the chat. He also said "he" when referring to him. Eliminating the people that knew better than to come out immediately it left bynary, clasko and _____. Clasko basically told me it was a dumb idea to come out early and guest was on board with lynching bynary yesterday so...yeah. I kinda figured out he was the doctor by the end of the day too.
      hi

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #423
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Day 3 votes (Pt. 1 of god knows how many, Insta is at 6 votes)

        1. Xiv - 1 (Guest McNumbers)
        3. Bynary Fission
        4. Clasko1000
        5. Funnygurl555
        6. Tps222 - .01 (phantom)
        7. HansSky
        10. JurseyRider734
        11. Manti
        12. GuestMcNumbers
        14. T-Force
        Last edited by James May; 03-6-2014, 06:27 PM.
        bananas


        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #424
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Bynary

          Comment

          • ___________
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 585

            #425
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            gg guys /out

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #426
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              that said I think Xiz is smart enough to be able to figure that out on his own and I also ran through my thoughts about the doctor with funny
              hi

              Comment

              • clasko1000
                Ima Twans
                • Aug 2006
                • 633

                #427
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Fuck man, were screwed now...
                It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                Originally posted by emerald000
                I'll take some more free boosters please.
                Originally posted by choof
                please do the community a favor
                http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #428
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Nice post clasko

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #429
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Originally posted by HansSky
                    that said I think Xiz is smart enough to be able to figure that out on his own and I also ran through my thoughts about the doctor with funny
                    Yep, you did. Not sure how that incriminates me though, unless you actually think blanky was killed because I got some information from you.

                    Anyway, I'm placing a vote on Xiz again.
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #430
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      I think the fact that _____ was killed means the wolves were hunting for the doctor and there wasn't a ton of public information linking him to that. That implicates a very limited number of players.
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #431
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        i'm also voting funny because i know that Hans told her this idea. i'm suspicious of Xiz so her telling Xiz about it wouldn't surprise me. i'm looking at a xiz/funnygurl/manti wolf combo right now. i also know funny was talking to guest/_____

                        also i think she's fake suspicious of xiz, and was trying to convince me away from suspecting manti
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #432
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          I completely agree with that assertion. I'm going to reiterate my vote on Xiz. Here is a copy paste of my reasoning from above.

                          Xiz, because sunfan suspected him before he died, and so did I. In the sake of not stretching the page, expand the spoiler tags for the conversation between xiz and sunfan that sunfan sent me.

                          [3/2/2014 1:00:32 PM] thesunfan: agreed
                          [3/2/2014 1:06:45 PM] thesunfan: im trying to trap xiz atm
                          [3/2/2014 1:08:04 PM] thesunfan: yeah, he's trapped
                          [3/2/2014 1:08:24 PM] thesunfan: I'm for killing him; human Xiz would stand on principle more than he is now
                          [3/2/2014 1:16:04 PM] tps222: Log?
                          [3/2/2014 1:16:21 PM] thesunfan: yeah, its kind of long, but here
                          [3/2/2014 1:17:05 PM] thesunfan: [2:51:58 PM] Greg: xiz bby
                          [2:53:00 PM] Literallyme: yo
                          [2:54:30 PM] Greg: xiz
                          [2:54:32 PM] Greg: its time
                          [2:54:37 PM] Greg: I think you need to share your reads with me
                          [2:55:06 PM] Literallyme: my question is why you have stopped pressuring me. You were all like 'eeehh i don't like yooooou' but then you went dark
                          [2:55:08 PM] Literallyme: whats up with that
                          [2:55:15 PM] Greg: I'm pressuring you right now
                          [2:55:19 PM] Literallyme: this is pressure?
                          [2:55:37 PM] Greg: it could turn into it
                          [2:55:45 PM] Literallyme: oh look at you acting all tough
                          [2:55:46 PM] Literallyme: its really cute
                          [2:55:47 PM] Greg: can I explain my qualm with you?
                          [2:55:52 PM] Literallyme: H'okay sure
                          [2:55:59 PM] Literallyme: who do you want to know about
                          [2:56:18 PM] Greg: hang on a sec
                          [2:56:37 PM] Greg: [1:09 PM] Literallyme:

                          <<< tps i'm really fucking uncomfortable with how it took you hours to respond to me in regards to my accusation and just seconds to respond previously about me calling you out on that vote
                          and logan you are giving absolutely nothing in regards to WHY.
                          Feel's best doesn't cut it right now
                          H'okay one of you two is def a wolffirst thing I want to know is in regards to this
                          [2:56:48 PM] Greg: this feels mad forced; and it felt like a +1
                          [2:56:58 PM] Greg: you agreed with tps's reads two nights ago
                          [2:57:00 PM] Greg: then flipped on him
                          [2:57:01 PM] Greg: so
                          [2:57:02 PM] Greg: idk
                          [2:57:11 PM] Literallyme: ash! good! okay
                          [2:57:11 PM] Greg: explain that and we'll go from there
                          [2:57:11 PM] Literallyme: now
                          [2:57:15 PM] Literallyme: why do you think i did that
                          [2:57:27 PM] Greg: could be two reasons mainly
                          [2:57:34 PM] Greg: 1) you're trying to gauge reactions
                          [2:57:44 PM] Greg: 2) you're trying to go with the crowd and stir up trouble
                          [2:57:53 PM] Literallyme: and which do you think it is
                          [2:58:09 PM] Literallyme: if you had to choose now
                          [2:58:09 PM] Greg: honestly, I think its 2 at the moment
                          [2:58:21 PM] Literallyme: cool
                          [2:58:29 PM] Greg: Idk about you this game
                          [2:58:36 PM] Greg: and I'd like to see what your thoughts are, really
                          [2:58:58 PM] Literallyme: well in that short time I managed to lead the interrogation there, I managed to get you to give me your reads without me saying my thoughts
                          [2:59:04 PM] Literallyme: be careful about that
                          [2:59:11 PM] Greg: huh?
                          [2:59:28 PM] Literallyme: Well I'm the one who asked the questions there and turned around this interrogation you silly :P
                          [2:59:44 PM] Literallyme: but okay real talk
                          [2:59:53 PM] Greg: yes, but I wasn't going to let it go on forever
                          [2:59:58 PM] Literallyme: suuuuure :P
                          [3:00:03 PM] Literallyme: lets move on
                          [3:00:06 PM] Greg: w/e, fine
                          [3:00:09 PM] Literallyme: so, why I flipped on him
                          [3:00:25 PM] Literallyme: Just because I agree with him doesn't mean "oh, he's not a wolf then"
                          [3:00:34 PM] Literallyme: I can agree with him but still vote him
                          [3:00:38 PM] Greg: duh
                          [3:00:58 PM] Literallyme: Truth is, its either binary or tPS
                          [3:01:00 PM] Greg: but, it just feels weird for you to flip over a "weak vote" by him day one
                          [3:01:08 PM] Literallyme: I'm confident one of them is a wolf
                          [3:01:09 PM] Greg: I think there's 1 wolf out of those two; I agree
                          [3:01:13 PM] Literallyme: im trying to figure out which one it is
                          [3:01:16 PM] Literallyme: by going after them
                          [3:01:28 PM] Literallyme: and yes its weird
                          [3:01:33 PM] Literallyme: it was a bluff
                          [3:01:39 PM] Greg: doesn't feel like one
                          [3:01:46 PM] Greg: because you kept the bluff going 2 hours ago
                          [3:01:53 PM] Greg: and I'm gonna stop you here
                          [3:01:59 PM] Greg: because I want you to share your reads
                          [3:02:01 PM] Greg: plz
                          [3:02:05 PM] Greg: or at least, some of them
                          [3:02:11 PM] Literallyme: well it depends on who
                          [3:02:20 PM] Literallyme: On 3/2/14, at 2:01 PM, Greg wrote:
                          > and I'm gonna stop you here

                          this is cute
                          [3:02:29 PM] Greg: tps, binary, jurs, hans, charu, ______________, manti and myself
                          [3:02:38 PM] Literallyme: TPS and Binary you already know
                          [3:02:48 PM] Literallyme: Jurs = Null. Need more time.
                          [3:03:27 PM] Literallyme: Hans = Human. I don't see why people are voting him. Yes, I know he could be a red who possibly saw this plan early and used it to his advantage, but the feels I got from him over PM's were not that at all.... kind of like what i did to you
                          [3:03:49 PM] Literallyme: ______ = UTR. Has said NOTHING productive besides sheep posts. I'm going after him tomorrow. It's worthless to do that meow.
                          [3:03:59 PM] Greg: [3:02 PM] Literallyme:

                          <<< this is cuteyou know me
                          [3:04:30 PM] Literallyme: Manti = No point going after him today, he's for tomorrow also. I believe he is sick, whatever. He has read the thread, and I want to hear more what he has to say. I'm kind of sick of the whole 'lynch manti day 1' thing.
                          [3:05:16 PM] Literallyme: And finally you?
                          [3:05:23 PM] Literallyme: That's for another day
                          [3:05:27 PM] Greg: no
                          [3:05:28 PM] Greg: now
                          [3:05:37 PM] Literallyme: too bad so sad
                          [3:05:45 PM] Greg: xiz, you need to do this now
                          [3:05:51 PM] Literallyme: for what reason
                          [3:06:18 PM] Greg: because I'm pretty much human on everyone's radar, including Guest's, and I have great influence in this lynch, and I want the best lynch possible today
                          [3:07:02 PM] Greg: only person to call me wolfy is tps
                          [3:07:13 PM] Greg: and he could be headed for the noose today
                          [3:07:16 PM] Literallyme: and do you want tps dead because of that
                          [3:07:26 PM] Greg: only very weakly
                          [3:07:31 PM] Greg: and answer my question
                          [3:07:42 PM] Literallyme: i like you this game
                          [3:07:45 PM] Literallyme: keep doing this
                          [3:07:49 PM] Literallyme: H'okay, ill tell
                          [3:08:15 PM] Literallyme: 1) green
                          2) a ballzy as fuck wolf, which I don't think you would be able to pull off
                          [3:08:33 PM] Literallyme: and i mean that in the best way.
                          [3:08:52 PM] Literallyme: Red sunfan wouldn't do this. I can see you doing this eventually, but you would approach it a different way
                          [3:09:02 PM] Greg: I think I'm down to vote you today
                          [3:09:33 PM] Greg: I think green Xiz wouldn't have shared that read, even under the pressure I applied, which you should've pointed out as suspicious as fuck
                          [3:09:51 PM] Greg: if not today; then later
                          [3:09:56 PM] Literallyme: close, but think again
                          [3:10:01 PM] Literallyme: remember when i withheld info from ymia
                          [3:10:05 PM] Greg: yes
                          [3:10:07 PM] Literallyme: how long did it take me to respond
                          [3:10:17 PM] Greg: remember when you cleared ymia from being a wolf =p
                          [3:10:31 PM] Literallyme: thats not the point lmfao
                          [3:10:35 PM] Greg: [3:10 PM] Literallyme:

                          <<< how long did it take me to respondeither as long as a human laying a trap or a wolf backpedaling
                          [3:11:27 PM] Literallyme: Welp, if you feel confident
                          [3:11:29 PM] Literallyme: then push for me
                          [3:11:38 PM] Literallyme: good luck
                          [3:11:53 PM] Greg: I feel good about it
                          [3/2/2014 1:17:09 PM] thesunfan: that's where we're at
                          [3/2/2014 1:31:33 PM] thesunfan: you haven't said anything since I shared that; still reading?
                          [3/2/2014 1:39:12 PM] tps222: no, sorry, I just got back to my pc was afk for food
                          [3/2/2014 1:39:35 PM] tps222: It convinces me that theres no way you're both wolves
                          [3/2/2014 1:39:43 PM] tps222: Unless you're the craziest motherfuckers ever.
                          [3/2/2014 1:40:15 PM] tps222: I can see how you could use that log in the context of your play to your advantage
                          [3/2/2014 1:40:31 PM] tps222: you did impose on him hard
                          [3/2/2014 1:40:43 PM] tps222: i think its a null read for me until i see his reaction
                          [3/2/2014 1:40:47 PM] tps222: when the votes pile up
                          [3/2/2014 1:41:02 PM] tps222: if they should, rather.
                          [3/2/2014 1:42:22 PM] thesunfan: I think I'm between you, Xiz and bynary for today

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #433
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Day 3 votes (Part 2 of god knows how many, Insta is at 6 votes)

                            1. Xiv - 3 (Guest McNumbers, Funnygurl555, Tps222) [L-3]
                            3. Bynary Fission - 1 (Xiv) [L-5]
                            4. Clasko1000
                            5. Funnygurl555 - 2 (HansSky, JurseyRider734) [L-4]
                            6. Tps222 - .01 (phantom)
                            7. HansSky
                            10. JurseyRider734
                            11. Manti
                            12. GuestMcNumbers
                            14. T-Force
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #434
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              I'm four from insta?
                              Heck yeah *blows bubbles*
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #435
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                Oh and T-force, You missed yesterday right?

                                You need to do a make up exam. Who are you suspicious of, why, etc... post it here in the thread, I won't be on Skype for a while.
                                Aight pops.

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                I actually wanna go more in depth in regards to this

                                T-Force I want a full list of suspicions and all player reads, not just your top pics
                                Yes mom.

                                In the order Hans used AKA order we were entered in.

                                1. Xiz
                                - You've been playing a lot differently this game; not as aggressive as your usual self. I don't like it. There're a few things that keep me from reading you as fully red, but you're high on my list.

                                3. Bynary
                                - I haven't seen enough from you this game. Are you an in-chat only type of person? Or a lurker? Either way, based off of a few confirmed greens' views on you, my read is neutral at best. I don't have a enough to see cleanly green, but nowhere near enough for red. Consider yourself middle of the pack.

                                4. Clasko
                                - It's okay, Clasko. We'll catch those big, mean ol' nasty wolves. I have seen pretty much nothing that has allowed me to read anything other than green from you. Kudos if you're red.

                                5. Funnygurl
                                - Here we go again. As I've stated before, I highly doubt your earlier play was you playing stupid because lolobvious. You know that's TOO obvious. Not to mention, your previous post talking about how you're 4 from lynch makes it sound like you feel you're coasting; you're safe. Not to mention, you've been a part of BOTH lynches so far.
                                I don't trust you; plain and simple.

                                6. Tps222
                                - You starting slightly green to me, but your interaction in this game, eagerness to want to talk to everyone, and the fact that LITERALLY EVERY CONFIRMED HUMAN AT THIS POINT (minus Guest, but that's practically a given at this point) HAS BEEN SUSPICIOUS OF YOU.
                                Sunfan called you a wolf; Charu had a vote on you when sunfan died; Xel voted for you BOTH days; underscore flip-flopped back to you more times than necessary; and Guest has voted for you too. While you weren't a part of the Xel vote, you DID help the sunfan train pick up some steam at the end DESPITE saying before that you felt he was human.
                                Quite frankly, it's because Xiz has been suspicious of you from the near get-go that's saving him from a red look in my eyes.

                                7. HansSky
                                - You've helped the human cause, albeit slightly giving us a disadvantage at having the doctor be occupied, but nothing else you've done has really set me off. The only thing I could get you on is being a part of both lynches, as well as being in cahoots with tps who's tops on my list, but I feel that's you being played slightly.

                                10. Jurs
                                - Seriously girl, get away from your clique of ~pReTtY BiTcHeS~ and say something of use, please. You, funny, and Hans are the only 3 who've participated in both lynches involving humans and I don't like that. I don't know enough though.

                                11. Manti
                                - I've read nothing slightly red off of you; strong pro-town. Not much else to say at this point. Although your sunfan vote sucks in hindsight.

                                12. Guest
                                - Pretty obvious.

                                14. T-Force
                                - Even more obvious.

                                Tps, I want to see you gone. I want to see your flip because it's the key to see if I'm actually on to something, or if I have to re-evaluate everything.

                                Also, looking at tps-Funny-Xiz/Jurs wolf team, in my opinion.
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...