TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #541
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Originally posted by T-Force
    Guhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Good beeping job guys....
    you sure helped out a lot
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #542
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      T-Force
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #543
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Originally posted by Xiz
        so tforce is a wolf okay
        Why? Because I want guest to post his wolf reads before his probable inevitable death tonight? Because, y'know, the doctor's dead and he's the only thing that could possibly prevent any kill?
        And even if he's right the odds of him doing so are 1-in-3?
        Uh huh. Sure. I don't like those odds.

        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
        you sure helped out a lot
        Says the one who's lynched 3 humans so far.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #544
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Originally posted by T-Force
          Says the one who's lynched 3 humans so far.
          and you've done... what? to attempt to lynch any wolves? look like a huge fucking idiot? im pretty sure that's all you've done the whole game.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #545
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            I've posted my reads (which you took some lovely offense to), and voted accordingly. And yet whenever someone I believe is a wolf gets close to dying, people jump ship onto someone else and we lose another green.
            - Funny, Tps, Hans and blanky did it for sunfan in the last hour or 2.
            - Guest started on Xel followed by funny, and Bynary in the last hour; and then Xiz, and Jurs in the last 20 minutes.
            - Funny started the Manti train, followed by Jurs with just over an hour left, and then Hans, and Guest to finish it.

            Let's look at some common grounds here:
            - Funny, Jurs, and Hans have been a part of all 3 lynches.
            - All of Funny's votes came with under 2 hours to go until the day's end. 2 of which were bandwagon votes and she started the votes on Manti.
            - Jurs did the same in wagoning on 2 lynches and placing the first vote on another (sun).
            - Hans ALSO did the same in starting 1 train and wagoning 2 more (Xel).

            I do feel that at least 2/3rds of the wolf team can be found there.



            For the record, this is the amount of times each player has voted on the human who died.

            Jurs: 3
            Hans: 3
            Funny: 3
            Guest: 2
            *RIP* _____: 1 (sun)
            Xiz: 1 (Xel)
            *RIP* Manti: 1 (sun)
            tps: 1 (sun)
            Bynary: 1 (Xel)
            *RIP* Sunfan: 0
            *RIP* Charu: 0
            T-Force: 0
            Clasko: 0
            *RIP* XelNya: 0
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • T-Force
              Your world ends with you
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 4753

              #546
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              tl;dr, if I'm the fucking idiot, why do you keep lynching humans?
              Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #547
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                why the hell didn't you post some of this shit earlier

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  and don't say job because you have yesterday morning or night. or said it in skype or something.

                  Comment

                  • Guest15937
                    One-handed elite
                    • May 2008
                    • 1464

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    So. Wolf suspicions. Now I went over the evidence and so much intercrosses that I'm not so sure of my suspicions anymore. But I do have some pretty strong reads.

                    First off, Hans/Jurs/Funny. If you've noticed, not only have ALL THREE been on ALL THREE lynch wagons, but remember who Hans told the identity of the doctor to? Yeah. Jurs and Funny.

                    Hans- The only real defensive posts towards Hans have been posted by Xiz (and Jurs...but I'll get to her later), and his defense boiled down to "he acted the same way I did when I found out who the doc was." Hans is experienced enough to be able to emulate a green's thought process even if he wasn't green. Unlike Xiz, Hans actively hunted the doctor, and when he finally discovered who the doctor was, he went straight and told others, which I've said before is really unnecessary in human terms. A human could easily have come to me instead (like what Xiz did) and helped with protecting the doctor, rather than blabbing to everyone.

                    -Jurs-First off, diehard defender of Hans when it matters. Nothing that anyone said or did could sway her from being totally sure Hans was a human. No human is ever that sure of another human's identity (a fact that resulted in me slipping the doc to Xiz). Also, Jurs is also confusing the issue constantly. She has an Afro-like playstyle that involves being a dick to everyone around her (for the record, I haven't yet seen her be a dick to Hans) and starting arguments on ultimately very trivial things (seriously Jurs, I'm laying out my evidence on Hans and you choose to argue with me about using the word "he"?) and her move on Clasko was OMGUS when you look at it closely. The only thing Clasko has done this game was vote for Jurs.

                    -Funny-Nope. Not a wolf. Just a gigantic decoy. Funny has been the girl shoved in front of the crosshairs all game. Pretty much all of Funny's suspicious-ness can be attributed to the fact that she was in close contact with Hans. Hans could easily have deliberately told Funny the identity of the doctor so that he could push on her, which indeed he did. All of the evidence on Funny is called into question when you read Hans's posts under a red glow. The more likely wolf is...

                    -TPS-Yeah. TPS. I still think it's you. Why did everyone leave you again? Something about "posting a list of reads at near-death, thus he's green"? News flash: That list of reads were POSTED TO HANS, AND HANS ALONE. Surely a green would have put these reads in the thread, so EVERYONE could use it? Hans could easily have TOLD TPS to put that list of reads there, so it would be used as green evidence for D2. Without this backing him, TPS's wolfishness is once again displayed in full force. Not to mention those reads contained neither Hans nor Jurs, and he's been in close contact with both Hans and Jurs since the beginning.

                    So yeah. Going back to my early D3 wolf team, because I have a whole ton of evidence now than i had back then.
                    The renegade has betrayed me.

                    Comment

                    • T-Force
                      Your world ends with you
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 4753

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      and don't say job because you have yesterday morning or night. or said it in skype or something.
                      I'm sorry, did I forget to mention I worked a double yesterday?

                      [3/6/2014 9:19:59 AM] Vince - Xiz: zzzzzzzzzzz
                      [3/6/2014 9:20:11 AM] Vince - Xiz: so why have you been so afk from this game
                      [3/6/2014 10:28:01 PM] Trevor // Force: Worked a double today. \o/

                      OH HEY NO I DIDN'T!
                      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Oh wait, that was two days ago DAMMIT.
                        Yeah, I didn't post that then. But Manti also wasn't dead, thus giving 3 days worth of info.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          oh yeah.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            mhm.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #554
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Hey guest thanks for viewing this thread. you gonna say anything, at all? Like, come on man.

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #555
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Um...look below t-force's post.
                                Or above if you have the forum in the opposite direction.
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...