TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #496
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Day 3 votes (Part 5 of god knows how many, Insta is at 6 votes)

    1. Xiv - 3 (Guest McNumbers, Funnygurl555, Tps222) [L-3]
    3. Bynary Fission - 1 (Xiv) [L-5]
    4. Clasko1000
    5. Funnygurl555 - 2 (HansSky, JurseyRider734) [L-4]
    6. Tps222 - 1.01 (phantom, T-Force)
    7. HansSky - 1 (Manti) [L-5]
    10. JurseyRider734 - 1 (Clasko)
    11. Manti
    12. GuestMcNumbers
    14. T-Force

    People who haven't voted yet: Bynary Fission
    bananas


    Comment

    • Bynary Fission
      Retired One-Hander
      • Jan 2008
      • 2437

      #497
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Okay, I've been thinking about it for the past day or two and I'm gradually drawing to the conclusion that HansSky has been the wolf working behind the scenes.


      This is an excerpt of a chat I had with him on March 5th:


      [3/5/2014 5:38:57 PM] HansSky: i really wanted to talk to tps first
      [3/5/2014 5:39:09 PM] HansSky: but he's been awol on skype for the past few days
      [3/5/2014 5:39:34 PM] Logan T. Arias: yea, last time we spoke was on the 2nd
      [3/5/2014 5:41:00 PM] HansSky: hey im going to ask you something and i hope i get an honest answer
      [3/5/2014 5:41:14 PM] Logan T. Arias: sure, shoot
      [3/5/2014 5:41:28 PM] HansSky: its p obv that there's a handful of people want to lynch you
      [3/5/2014 5:41:39 PM] HansSky: i think you know that already tho
      [3/5/2014 5:41:48 PM] HansSky: maybe not today but you're high on people's list
      [3/5/2014 5:42:08 PM] HansSky: i have a lot of pull with some people in this game
      [3/5/2014 5:42:24 PM] HansSky: and i can prevent that from happening if i choose
      [3/5/2014 5:42:27 PM] HansSky: ARE YOU THE DOCTOR
      [3/5/2014 5:42:44 PM] Logan T. Arias: no
      [3/5/2014 5:42:56 PM] HansSky: ok you dont get my protection then sry
      [3/5/2014 5:43:06 PM] Logan T. Arias: It's fine, better to be honest anyways
      [3/5/2014 5:43:59 PM] HansSky: guest being the only person to defend the doctor is a surefire way to get him wolfed at night
      [3/5/2014 6:08:16 PM] HansSky: i might have asked you this like 6 times but how do you feel about xelnya
      [3/5/2014 6:08:45 PM] Logan T. Arias: I'm total null on him - he's absent pretty often and he's playing about like how he normally does
      [3/5/2014 6:09:34 PM] Logan T. Arias: I haven't spoken with him over skype either so
      [3/5/2014 6:09:57 PM] HansSky: would you be opposed to a lynch on him today
      [3/5/2014 6:10:02 PM] Logan T. Arias: no
      [3/5/2014 6:10:22 PM] HansSky: lol
      [3/5/2014 6:10:24 PM] HansSky: NO U FIRST
      [3/5/2014 6:10:46 PM] Logan T. Arias: haha, it's fine dude I'm in the middle of a game of Hearthstone so my responses are kinda intermittent lol
      [3/5/2014 6:10:51 PM] Logan T. Arias: Go ahead
      [3/5/2014 6:11:02 PM] HansSky: im just saying it might happen
      [3/5/2014 6:11:30 PM] Logan T. Arias: yeah, that's fine


      Two things stood out to me. The first was that he was organizing the XelNya lynch (and we now know that XelNya was human). This doesn't raise my eyebrows so much given that XelNya is notoriously hard to read - it could be an innocent mistake to lynch him. But the second thing that stood out to me is that he was asking me if I'm the doctor. Hans was stating the importance of not sharing that information, yet he's going around asking for it? I don't think I was the only one he asked either - and then the second wolfing happened.

      That log was dated one day before we all received the revelation that Blanket, our doctor, got wolved. Hans was basically the ringleader in the plan for the jailkeeper (Guest) to come out publicly. A few people suspected at the time that he may have done it to give the wolves knowledge of one of the blues - but at the time I didn't think that alone would hold its merit, especially given that the plan had obvious benefits for the human team.

      But now, Hans's statement that he basically figured out the doctor's identity largely due to Guest's loose lips strikes me a bit of contrived ex post facto logic. That is to say, Hans didn't just "figure" it out - he was going around asking people if they were the doctor beforehand. Furthermore, given that the day after Hans's inquiries our Doctor "mysteriously" winds up dead, I find that sequence of events to be more than mere coincidence. It would make perfect sense for a wolf to get one blue to out himself, then try and prod around trying to eliminate possibilities as to who the second blue could be. I have my suspicions of other players (looking at you Manti/Xiz/tps), but I find Hans to be by far the most likely wolf out of all of them.
      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #498
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        i only asked you grandpa because you were about to get lynched
        hi

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #499
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          I am on. Lets chat.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #500
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Day 3 votes (Part 6 of god knows how many, Insta is at 6 votes)

            1. Xiv - 3 (Guest McNumbers, Funnygurl555, Tps222) [L-3]
            3. Bynary Fission - 1 (Xiv) [L-5]
            4. Clasko1000
            5. Funnygurl555 - 2 (HansSky, JurseyRider734) [L-4]
            6. Tps222 - 1.01 (phantom, T-Force)
            7. HansSky - 2 (Manti, Bynary Fission) [L-4]
            10. JurseyRider734 - 1 (Clasko) [L-5]
            11. Manti
            12. GuestMcNumbers
            14. T-Force

            People who haven't voted yet: No one \o/

            last update before heading to bed zzz
            bananas


            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #501
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              hi
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #502
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Originally posted by Xiz
                And you just posted a log. That's it. You didn't point our where or what.

                Your logic is this:

                Let me take a random log between two players, not give any evidence and just say suspicious and go off of that. Good job Jurs. Good job.
                i literally specifically state in that log why i'm suspicious of you AND of manti you stupid shit
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • Guest15937
                  One-handed elite
                  • May 2008
                  • 1464

                  #503
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Alright. So.
                  At this point I think I'm pretty safe in saying that there is exactly one wolf between Xiz and Hans, because they were the only two who I gave out enough information to deduce the identity of ______.

                  At first, I thought it was Xiz, but at this point, I'm FAR more inclined to believe that it is Hans, for several reasons. First, he's been so manipulative behind the scenes that, in hindsight, I can't believe I haven't picked up on it. Secondly, Bynary's evidence that he went around asking everyone if they were the doctor and his determination to deduce the doctor-no human would ever need to do that, because if the doctor was ever on the brink of lynch, I would have spoken up. Thirdly, this:

                  [3/6/2014 6:11:48 PM] Chris-Hans: you there
                  [3/6/2014 7:07:16 PM] Chris-Hans: hey we need to talk
                  [3/6/2014 7:28:13 PM] Chris-Hans: you're going to die tomorrow night so you need to get all your information out publicly
                  [3/6/2014 7:28:25 PM] Chris-Hans: who did you talk to about your suspicions?
                  [3/6/2014 7:28:40 PM] Chris-Hans: who did you talk to period?
                  [3/6/2014 7:29:05 PM] Chris-Hans: you have to lay everything out because there's probably a wolf in that group of people
                  [3/6/2014 7:29:15 PM] Chris-Hans: and it'll be gone when you die

                  First off, I've already spoken out on who my suspicions are. Also, at this point, I've also given out all Skype info from my conversations that would help the human cause. And finally, if I did have anything important left to give out, I'm not about to PM it to anyone, least of all Hans-I'd post it right here where everyone could see it.

                  Hans

                  P.S.
                  If Hans is a wolf, at least one (and possibly both) of TPS and Funny are also wolves

                  If Hans is green, then Xiz and Manti are almost certainly wolves
                  The renegade has betrayed me.

                  Comment

                  • HansSky
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 1925

                    #504
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Originally posted by Guest15937
                    Secondly, Bynary's evidence that he went around asking everyone if they were the doctor and his determination to deduce the doctor-no human would ever need to do that, because if the doctor was ever on the brink of lynch, I would have spoken up.
                    sigh
                    hi

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #505
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Day 3 votes (Part 7 of god knows how many, Insta is at 6 votes)
                      1. Xiv - 2 (Funnygurl555, Tps222) [L-4]
                      3. Bynary Fission - 1 (Xiv) [L-5]
                      4. Clasko1000
                      5. Funnygurl555 - 2 (HansSky, JurseyRider734) [L-4]
                      6. Tps222 - 1.01 (phantom, T-Force)
                      7. HansSky - 3 (Manti, Bynary Fission, Guest McNumbers) [L-3]
                      10. JurseyRider734 - 1 (Clasko) [L-5]
                      11. Manti
                      12. GuestMcNumbers
                      14. T-Force

                      People who haven't voted yet: No one \o/
                      last update before heading to bed zzz
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #506
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Alright. I'm not going to be around for end of day (I work from noon-8:30-ish server time) and I can see that tps is getting nothing. That said, funny was aware of who the doctor was (thanks Hans), has been adamantly defending tps, and is one of my wolf reads.
                        funnygurl

                        I'm quite certain of her and tps being a wolf team, so her flip will be a telltale for me.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #507
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Why is it that this place is only active when I'm asleep
                          And then you all decide you want to kill me in chat... ._. k
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #508
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            =D <- me IRL
                            >=((( <- me in-game
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #509
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Actually I have to leave soon so I'm just going to post something right now
                              Get ready to witness Funnygurl rage

                              #1: You're all idiots for wanting to lynch me today. Stop letting Hans control who gets lynched. Xiz, I know you're trying to be buddies with this guy to save your ass, and it's so obvious it hurts. I don't get how you two agreed to not lynch each other because I wasn't around, but if this sudden change in player relationship isn't fishy as hell then I don't know what is.

                              #2: Manti, explain please
                              [3/6/2014 8:33:13 PM] Eaman Shire: anyway, if you don't want to see xiz killed, then who are you suspicious of?
                              [3/6/2014 8:34:36 PM] George malone: bynary
                              [3/7/2014 9:21:06 PM] Eaman Shire: then who do you want to go for?
                              [3/7/2014 9:23:41 PM] George malone: hans
                              [3/7/2014 9:24:46 PM] George malone: I cannot see why a human in any situation activley seeks out who the guardian is
                              [12:32:24 AM] George malone: 'm going to bed
                              [12:32:33 AM] George malone: I might be able to get behind a funny lynch
                              Because this is absolute BS. Why do you side with someone who you thought was a wolf to get me killed? Is it because Xiz was up for lynch too and you wanted to save him that badly even though Hans is still a viable lynch option?

                              If I'm going to die today, I at least want you people to keep this in mind. I'm not liking this new Hans, Xiz, and Manti dynamic one bit.

                              I'll see you all this afternoon. You better come to your senses and stop sheeping around people you may as well think are wolves because it's driving me nuts. This phase is literally a game breaker for the town.
                              So stop being stupid and lynch the person who you think is a wolf, and stop being influenced by those very people. I'm looking at you, Guest.
                              --
                              Morning though! *sips tea*
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #510
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                lol so i have my saturday to myself now
                                i slept early for nothing #rage
                                *continues to sip tea*
                                uh okay i'll stop posting.
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...