TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #241
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    I really don't know what's going on lmao.

    There are wolves on this wagon, I know that much.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • clasko1000
      Ima Twans
      • Aug 2006
      • 633

      #242
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Originally posted by Xiz
      So we all just gonna spectate this thread and have one massive kitb or are we gonna just bandwagon with 30 minutes to go
      What is a kitb?


      IDK why everyone is voting for sunfan, i feel his play in this game is similar to that of the last game where he was a human consistently asking players for information. I dont see the reason to lynch him right now.

      I would however like to keep my vote on funny for her lack of real content.
      I know ive had a lack of posting for the past 24 hours, so ill pick it up from here. It was the weekend, and i don't see my computer as much.
      It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

      Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

      Originally posted by emerald000
      I'll take some more free boosters please.
      Originally posted by choof
      please do the community a favor
      http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

      Comment

      • ___________
        Banned
        • Sep 2012
        • 585

        #243
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        who will it be?

        thesunfan VS. tps+hans

        popcorn.gif

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #244
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Originally posted by ___________
          staying at tps222 to maintain voter balance.
          What does that even mean? This is coming from the guy who unprovoked said

          Originally posted by blanky
          [4:15:33 PM] ___________: I neither confirm nor deny being a wolf.
          If you think I'm a wolf, come out and say why. If not, make an independent judgment call and vote with your head, not with your apparent party line.

          Comment

          • JurseyRider734
            lil j the bad b-word
            • Aug 2003
            • 7507

            #245
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I really don't know what's going on lmao.

            There are wolves on this wagon, I know that much.
            there are wolves on the tps wagon, too
            Originally posted by Arch0wl
            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #246
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Alright, so if I'm understanding this right, you folks are going after thesunfan because he's one of the more initiative players going to player to player one on one while appearing human by talking about a plan that's beneficial for humans.

              ok


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #247
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                theres absolutely no way that wolves wouldnt attempt to hop on a bandwagon. its just a given
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  @James, what's the votecount at?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    I'm not going to vote sunfan or tps.

                    I'm going back with my old gut Bynary.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      kitb = knife in the box situation, we epxlained it already, no?

                      (if its a tie vote, its a coin flip)

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        What's the votecount?
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Updating votes now.
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • HansSky
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 1925

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            I think tps is in the lead by 1 over sunfan. TPS 6, sunfan 5
                            hi

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              I like how James has been on point regarding the votecounts until now
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • ___________
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 585

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                i have yet to grow out of the "listen to what everyone says" mentality. sorry if i contradicted myself

                                Comment

                                Working...