TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #481
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Clasko hi I see you there what do you think

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #482
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Originally posted by Xiz
      How was that suspicious? I had reasoning during the time. Sure, it fell through and I backed off but remember I was the one that started the whole thing.

      And yeah, I hope to creep everyone out. You know why? Because it makes them think about me. I wanna see who can gather thoughts on their own and be able to create arguments for/against me. If you just sheep post the whole time I'm not gonna let that slide.
      I've said over and over again that I didn't like how that wagon formed. And do you really think that I'm following what everyone else thinks?

      Remember this?
      Originally posted by me lol
      I've already said that I didn't want Tps killed today so eh. It's too easy of a lynch. He should probably have a reason for it. You guys always quickly kill Tps even though he's human.

      If Tps flips green, then I'd like go to for people who were pushing for the wagon. I think that leaves us with Xiz, thesunfan, and Bynary?
      Because I was one of the first to mention that you may be wolfy.
      Don't act like I'm following a wagon.
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • clasko1000
        Ima Twans
        • Aug 2006
        • 633

        #483
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Hi xiz
        It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

        Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

        Originally posted by emerald000
        I'll take some more free boosters please.
        Originally posted by choof
        please do the community a favor
        http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #484
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Originally posted by Xiz
          And meanwhile, Clasko and Bynary are afk and nobody blinks an eye about them
          Stop trying to change the subject.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #485
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Mantis defense of xiz is so painfully obvious over their last 3 posts.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #486
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Originally posted by Tps222
              Mantis defense of xiz is so painfully obvious over their last 3 posts.
              Hint: It's because I'm defending him.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #487
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Originally posted by Tps222
                Stop trying to change the subject.
                no

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #488
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Your reasoning behind me is flawed. You have nothing to prove. Find something, anything.

                  You are nothing more this game to me then a XelNya who posts more.
                  Get your shit together.

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #489
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    Your reasoning behind me is flawed. You have nothing to prove. Find something, anything.

                    You are nothing more this game to me then a XelNya who posts more.
                    Get your shit together.
                    *cues inner jurs*

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #490
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Let me go dig up some logs with sunfan about why he (and by proxy I) suspect you.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #491
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Originally posted by Tps222
                        Let me go dig up some logs with sunfan about why he (and by proxy I) suspect you.
                        Let me go back to my D1 read that hasn't evolved over the course of THREE DAY PHASES.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #492
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          The battle lines are so drawn out now, it's almost funny.
                          It's either Funny/Tps/Jurs or Xiz/Manti/??? at this point.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #493
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Also I'm at work till midnight server time and hanging out with coworkers after (last day woo!!!) so I'll try following the thread on my phone as much as possible.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • Tps222
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 6169

                              #494
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Let me go back to my D1 read that hasn't evolved over the course of THREE DAY PHASES.
                              I'd love to discuss it with you, but you never seem to be online. I'll just keep working on my post here.

                              You haven't justified jack shit either. Lets not turn this into a pissing contest.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #495
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Skype tonight around 8 est
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...