TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest15937
    One-handed elite
    • May 2008
    • 1464

    #526
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    If you're human I know with near 100% certainty all three of the wolves.

    So it's a risk I'll live with.
    The renegade has betrayed me.

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #527
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      10 Minutes to go until Day 3 ends
      bananas


      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #528
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Originally posted by Guest15937
        If you're human I know with near 100% certainty all three of the wolves.

        So it's a risk I'll live with.
        So you're assuming you're smarter then 3 wolves?

        GG we lose.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #529
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Better get that info out before you die then guest
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #530
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Oh i'll flip myself then since james is slow

            Human

            It was pretty obvious.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Tps222
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2004
              • 6169

              #531
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              I'd still rather see bynary or xiz get lynched.

              Comment

              • HansSky
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 1925

                #532
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                tps are you drunk
                hi

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #533
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Oh i'll flip myself then since james is slow

                  Human

                  It was pretty obvious.

                  this pretty much.


                  Night 3 has started. It will end Sunday, March 9th @ 7 p.m. server time
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #534
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    I'll update OP tomorrow since busy with few stuff atm but everyone knows who voted for who
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #535
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      hey clasko if you can post more instead of sitting on the sidelines that would be great

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #536
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        hey bynary if you can stop being so UTR that would be great

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #537
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          hey all humans, if you can post more and not change wagons 30 min's before the end that would be great.

                          Comment

                          • T-Force
                            Your world ends with you
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 4753

                            #538
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Guhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Good beeping job guys...
                            Guest, post your wolves before the night ends and you die.
                            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #539
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              maybe one day I can play the "I wasn't here so it wasn't my fault" card
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #540
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                so tforce is a wolf okay

                                Comment

                                Working...