TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest15937
    One-handed elite
    • May 2008
    • 1464

    #226
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    I've seen a lot of dissent over TPS's lynch. People are saying "he's so wolfy he has to be town," and multiple people have expressed this. I don't know if it's because I'm inexperienced with the FFRTWG meta, but isn't it possible he's wolfy...because he's a wolf? It's Day 1. We shouldn't be over-meta'ing ourselves, we should just lynch who we'd be the least surprised about being a wolf, and for now, that's TPS.
    The renegade has betrayed me.

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #227
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      I think I've waited enough. Xiz or sunfan for me, and I see two votes on sunfan
      sorry sunfan, really =(
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #228
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        ok, so I have three votes on me; before last night, I thought that everyone other than tps was reading me town, so idk what's really happened since, but its happened lol.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #229
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Looks like nothing crazy is happening.

          Switching to tps222


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #230
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            funnygurl
            Your silence OoT while we were all chatting is slightly unnerving and suspicious. That, and you've said very little IT that is of -any- value.
            Of your 7 posts, the first 4 were fluff/excuses.
            Post 5: Voting for Hans because of OoT reasons.
            Post 6: Decent post out of you. Defending TPS (although that reason just sucks), and then good idea to look into the train starters.
            As for "are you freaking kidding me"

            No. You're playing exceptionally stupid/clueless. Lurking, self-votes both in game and in the mini games in chat. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but you're not that dumb; I think you're playing off of the fact that we should know you're not that dumb and not take it seriously. It nearly worked for you last game, after all.
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #231
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              i'm going to explain why i'm keeping my vote on sunfan

              i've been suspicious of everyone since the game first started. some were more than others, some less (like guest). just because i'm not voting for whoever you people are bandwagonning on doesn't mean i dont have my doubts about whoever youre voting for.

              however, i had a gut feeling about sunfan immediately. super eager to talk to me, and everyone else. he was immediately sure i'm human... which no one ever should be. he's been attacking other people, but never once questioned me. he seems to have ties to people like xiz and charu, both of whom have acted questionably the entire time (xiz's contrived "meta" (if you can call it that) hostility, charu's weak reasonning for his votes, etc.). i want to see what people are going to do when sunfan is gone, because i feel like he is at the center of something. i think he has attempted, purposely, to act so human by trying so hard, that he hasn't been looked at at all.

              there are others who i feel could possibly be wolves, but i view them either as possible assets (and therefore it would be a shame to lynch them), or i see them as not as much of a threat.

              well, thanks for listening.

              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • ___________
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 585

                #232
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                change my vote to tps222

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #233
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Sorry my votes are not super kawaii, I'll try to be better next time!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #234
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Not voting for TPS today. I don't like this anymore at all. This really doesn't feel right.

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #235
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Looks like I'm going to have to switch to sunfan. Both in the interest of self-preservation, and because I don't think funnygurl is a wolf.

                      Sunfan, on the other hand, has consistently attempted to appear to be humanity's greatest advocate. Initiating and coordinating unloggable skype calls that apparently seem to really define the public opinion, attempting to take credit for the proposition of Han's jailbreak/doctor plan, playing the aggressor in a conversation with Xiz that lead him to vote him without reason (which he quickly changed back to me).

                      All of this is circumstantial, but it fits a certain profile that I can imagine a wolf would want to have going into the game.

                      Also, here's a chat log earlier of a much more aggressive and sure-footed sunfan

                      Originally posted by sunfan
                      [2:00:54 PM] tps222: I'm just trying to let you know.
                      [2:01:00 PM] thesunfan: what the fuck is there to gain from doing this?
                      [2:01:32 PM] tps222: You stating that I'm going to get lynched today
                      [2:01:33 PM] thesunfan: I don't see why keeping an opinion silent, even on day one, has merit
                      [2:01:39 PM] tps222: and that my flip is more valuable than not.
                      [2:01:50 PM] thesunfan: I didn't say that you're going to get lynched today
                      [2:01:52 PM] thesunfan: I said you might
                      [2:02:06 PM] thesunfan: even when I was trying to appear imposing to xiz on purpose
                      [2:02:10 PM] thesunfan: I never said you were dying today
                      [2:02:21 PM] thesunfan: I said you might be headed to the noose, or something like that
                      [2:02:24 PM] tps222: so you put on an act for xiz?
                      [2:02:35 PM] thesunfan: YES, I EVEN TOLD HIM THAT DIRECTLY AFTERWORDS
                      [2:02:37 PM] thesunfan: ITS IN THE LOG
                      [2:03:03 PM] thesunfan: [1:17 PM] thesunfan:

                      <<< even under the pressure I applied, which you should've pointed out as suspicious as fuckright here
                      [2:03:23 PM] thesunfan: [2:03 PM] thesunfan:

                      <<< which you should've pointed out as suspicious as fuckparticularly this part
                      [2:04:02 PM] thesunfan: sorry for caps
                      [2:04:05 PM] thesunfan: you got under my skin


                      You got ruffled a bit too easily. It seems like you're getting flustered for trying to balance between being a wolf and appealing to humanity. At the very least, I'd like to see how Xiz and Charu behave when they aren't voting directly down your party line in a lackey fashion.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #236
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Sorry Xiz, I meant to say blanky, not you.

                        Comment

                        • ___________
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 585

                          #237
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          staying at tps222 to maintain voter balance.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #238
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Ah, there's the interesting part, but really, don't you think you guys should've mentioned this way earlier? Like seriosulyyyy


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • HansSky
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2003
                              • 1925

                              #239
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Alright here's the deal. Right now we have two options vote-wise: tps or funnygurl.

                              TPS: I think this whole thing blew up for almost no reason. The whole skype call reasoning with him being dodgy and leaving early seems more green behavior than red to me. I really don't think he'd avoiding questions purposely as a wolf to try and improve his humanity. Dude is smarter than that. His actions have been way too careless for him pull that as a wolf. Plus, on top of that, coming in on the end of the day we had 6 potential votes for him. The four now plus Xiz and Charu contemplating switching. He has become an easy target today and an easy way for the wolves to slip into the bandwagon.

                              Funnygurl: Early impressions for me were greenish. Her argument against me seemed very contrived and was parroting what was stated before her. I think her activity is standard wolf behavior. She isn't flying under the radar but isn't contributing much either. She definitely gives me red vibes.

                              howeverrrrrrrrrrrrr

                              I'm picking choice c. Sunfan. Let me just state for the record that the jailkeeper coming out was my idea. He claims to some people that he co-authored the plan. This really isn't an ego thing for me but why would he do that if he wasn't trying to help take credit for a good idea to help the human team?(btw xelnya you should prob go back and read why it makes sense)

                              He also said some really strange things to me and flip flopped his stance multiple times(the PMing him about which role is more important seemed like fluff dialogue that doesn't seem relevant to this game).

                              [3/1/2014 12:01:12 AM] Chris-Hans: question is would you rather have an alliance that could potentially last a few days which results in both of the blues definitely getting killed with potential for a 3 person alliance
                              [3/1/2014 12:01:44 AM] Chris-Hans: or keep them in hiding and end up playing every man for themselves
                              [3/1/2014 12:02:21 AM] thesunfan: hidden
                              [3/1/2014 12:02:22 AM] thesunfan: def hidden
                              [3/1/2014 12:02:43 AM] Chris-Hans: idk
                              [3/1/2014 12:02:54 AM] Chris-Hans: any time you lower the potential wolf pool is a good thing
                              [3/1/2014 12:03:13 AM] thesunfan: I'll think about it more
                              [3/1/2014 12:03:18 AM] thesunfan: but I think hidden is better, maybe
                              [3/1/2014 12:03:23 AM] thesunfan: having the blues know each other is huge
                              [3/1/2014 12:03:41 AM] Chris-Hans: i dont think the roles are by themselves strong enough to run on their own
                              [3/1/2014 12:03:48 AM] Chris-Hans: like if they succeed in hitting someone
                              [3/1/2014 12:03:55 AM] Chris-Hans: the way the game is set up and they dont know each other
                              [3/1/2014 12:04:05 AM] Chris-Hans: you dont really learn anything
                              [3/1/2014 12:04:12 AM] thesunfan: exactly
                              [3/1/2014 12:04:36 AM] Chris-Hans: so i think if we can put them together for however long it may be
                              [3/1/2014 12:04:43 AM] Chris-Hans: their strength improves tenfold
                              [3/1/2014 12:04:50 AM] thesunfan: I agree
                              [3/1/2014 3:14:56 PM] thesunfan: well, we have to decide which role comes out
                              [3/1/2014 3:15:03 PM] thesunfan: I don't see how this would work with the jailer coming out
                              [3/1/2014 3:15:39 PM] thesunfan: unless we have the jailer come out publicly as the doc, and say that the jailer, who is really the doc, is working behind the scenes
                              [3/1/2014 3:15:49 PM] thesunfan: and get the alliance going from there
                              [3/1/2014 3:15:58 PM] thesunfan: which would be ballsy as fuck
                              [3/1/2014 3:29:18 PM] Chris-Hans: that would never work because then the real jailer would be like no ur not
                              [3/1/2014 3:29:44 PM] Chris-Hans: the jailer has to come out so he can still use his power while he gets guarded
                              [3/1/2014 3:30:04 PM] thesunfan: yeah, that's basically the only way I see this working
                              [3/1/2014 3:30:17 PM] thesunfan: mine still has the "its so crazy it could work" atmosphere
                              [3/1/2014 3:30:22 PM] thesunfan: but I'd rather not go down that avenue
                              Here is our whole log if you want it: http://pastebin.com/iuDqRvcs
                              In both of these excerpts he just seems to be trying to offer opinions but backs down both times really quickly. It just seems as if he's trying to offer a lot to seem human, but is afraid to put out bold opinions to attract attention or make anyone unhappy, which is why he constantly backs down. It's between sun and funnygurl for me but I feel a little stronger about sunfan today.
                              hi

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #240
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                like, tps told me that a lot of you were suspicious of me, but were keeping it private, he wouldn't say who, but if you've been doing that...
                                then WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

                                I don't get what anyone has to gain from keeping a suspicion hidden; and this rush-vote type business is mad fishy to me.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...