TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #286
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Night 1 Ends in 4 hours
    bananas


    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #287
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      ZZZZZZZZZ
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • HansSky
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1925

        #288
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        way to pretend to be human because you're sleeping at night
        hi

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #289
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          *Snort*

          *turns over pulling his covers tighter*
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #290
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            *Snort*

            *turns over pulling his covers tighter*
            CHARU


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #291
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Night 1 is over.

              Charu has been slained. He was a Vanilla Townie

              Day 2 has started. It will end Wednesday, March 5th at 7 p.m. Server Time


              Remaining Players
              1. Xiv
              3. Bynary Fission
              4. Clasko1000
              5. Funnygurl555
              6. Tps222
              7. HansSky
              9. underscore guy
              10. JurseyRider734
              11. Manti
              12. GuestMcNumbers
              13. XelNya
              14. T-Force
              bananas


              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #292
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Rip Mr Snivy

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #293
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  oh yeah I'm gonna change gears a bit for now __________

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #294
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Xiz
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #295
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      you forgot your candle gif

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #296
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        lol okay fine
                        RIP, Charu
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • clasko1000
                          Ima Twans
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 633

                          #297
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          And I thought I had something on sunfan Charu, but obviously I didn't. Eh...
                          FunnyGirl will you please elaborate more on this, the 2 people you were interacting with ended up dead.

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          I really don't dig this sunfan accusation in the last 15-20 minutes of the phase, that's really weird.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Alright, so if I'm understanding this right, you folks are going after thesunfan because he's one of the more initiative players going to player to player one on one while appearing human by talking about a plan that's beneficial for humans.
                          Originally posted by clasko1000
                          IDK why everyone is voting for sunfan, i feel his play in this game is similar to that of the last game where he was a human consistently asking players for information. I dont see the reason to lynch him right now.
                          Seeing as how no one wants to get this day rolling. Im going to start it off and say i feel very alone. I felt in day one that sunfan was doing a great job of helping the town, but then a large portion of players lynched him. 2. thesunfan - 6 (JurseyRider734, Manti, Funnygurl555, Tps222, HansSky, ___________)
                          Lets note that Tps222 - 2 (sunfan, charu)

                          Now, if you take a look at what happened, both of our dead and forgotten players had their votes cast on TPS222, so Tps222??? Why dont you tell me more about your thoughts on this situation. I still dont see why the bandwagon ended up after sunfan...
                          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                          Originally posted by emerald000
                          I'll take some more free boosters please.
                          Originally posted by choof
                          please do the community a favor
                          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                          Comment

                          • Bynary Fission
                            Retired One-Hander
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2437

                            #298
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Okay, most of my analysis so far has been in Skype chats and calls (you might notice the relative lack of posts so far), but now that we've got some hard data to work with I'm going to put on my thinking cap now.

                            I'd like to know why __________ (hereafter referred to as Blanket) suddenly provided the decisive vote for sunfan's lynch. He's made 11 posts so far (#63, #69 (teehee), #170, #196, #232, #237, #243, #255, #258, #266 and #279). Several of these involved votes for various people and nearly all of the aforementioned votes were bandwagon votes that provided little to no substantial reasoning behind them.

                            On post #258 he comments:

                            Originally posted by ___________
                            i'll get lynched anyways if i vote for tps (and he really is the wolf) so sunfan it is!
                            That's about the most extensive reasoning he's given for anybody. I'd be willing to let it slide if his votes were for random people, but this caught my eye as it ended up being the decisive vote that got sunfan lynched on the bandwagon that popped up in the last hour of the game. This followed his vote on tps222 when he was sitting on the most votes earlier (post #232):

                            Originally posted by ___________
                            change my vote to tps222
                            ...which was preceded with a vote for funnygurl555 when she was tied for the most votes:

                            Originally posted by ___________
                            change my vote to funnygurl555
                            Each time he doesn't provide any kind of reasoning or logic behind his posts, other than that he drops in, votes for whoever has the most votes for a lynch, and then basically disappears. Even his comments on Skype are nonsensical and don't seem to reflect any organized thought process. I know he's pretty new to the game but in my experience newbies try to contribute more to the game - Blanket seems to be coasting firmly UTR despite only voting according to what the general consensus at the time is. His vote resulted in a human getting lynched, and he ends with stating that tps is "really the wolf", but votes for sunfan anyways.

                            I'd like to hear both his thoughts as well as the others on this. My vote is on Blanket until I hear some counterarguments.
                            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #299
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Day 2 votes (pt. 1 of god knows how many, insta is at 7 votes)

                              1. Xiv - 1 (Funnygurl555)
                              3. Bynary Fission
                              4. Clasko1000
                              5. Funnygurl555 - 1 (Clasko)
                              6. Tps222
                              7. HansSky
                              9. underscore guy - 2 (Xiv, Bynary Fission)
                              10. JurseyRider734
                              11. Manti
                              12. GuestMcNumbers
                              13. XelNya
                              14. T-Force
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #300
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Originally posted by clasko1000
                                FunnyGirl will you please elaborate more on this, the 2 people you were interacting with ended up dead.







                                Seeing as how no one wants to get this day rolling. Im going to start it off and say i feel very alone. I felt in day one that sunfan was doing a great job of helping the town, but then a large portion of players lynched him. 2. thesunfan - 6 (JurseyRider734, Manti, Funnygurl555, Tps222, HansSky, ___________)
                                Lets note that Tps222 - 2 (sunfan, charu)

                                Now, if you take a look at what happened, both of our dead and forgotten players had their votes cast on TPS222, so Tps222??? Why dont you tell me more about your thoughts on this situation. I still dont see why the bandwagon ended up after sunfan...
                                Because I was going to die if I didn't swing the vote over to sunfan. It wasn't that I found him the most wolfy, its that I thought funnygurl was less wolfy than sunfan, and the only support for a lynch was divided between her, myself, and the one who praises the sun.

                                It was more a move out of necessity than preference. Sunfan did approach me near within the final 15 minutes with the proposal that he, xiz, and myself swing our votes to bynary. That would still have left us 1 short though, and I don't know if someone else could have been whipped at that point. It would have been the way I preferred to have ended the day.

                                Xiz and Blanky are my top suspicions, Hans is the one who worries me the most.

                                Comment

                                Working...