TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JurseyRider734
    lil j the bad b-word
    • Aug 2003
    • 7507

    #466
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    i wasn't trying to hide anything. that sentence never implied that i was told beforehand either. i posted after ____ was killed. hans posted several posts before me that he told funny so..... ?? he also could have said it in skype. he did tell me the idea, too, but you implied something that could have been very wrong from that sentence.


    also i posted a whole log that explains why i'm suspicious of xiz (and you)
    Originally posted by Arch0wl
    I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
    the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
    Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #467
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      @ jurs, I know, but I can't read it till I get home. Filesharing sites are blocked at work.

      @ Hans

      How can you come clean about knowing who the guard was, and then implicate Funny being the wolf in this post:

      Originally posted by HansSky
      that said I think Xiz is smart enough to be able to figure that out on his own and I also ran through my thoughts about the doctor with funny
      While HIDING the fact that you told Jurs.

      HOW IS THAT NOT WOLFY.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #468
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2

        Funny:


        Why are you placing a vote on Xiz again? You know what, I'll just go back to day 2 and check your reasoning.



        Okay, lol I'll go back to day 1



        Wow, I can't find any reasoning for you wanting Xiz dead, all I see are votes.
        You didn't even give me a good reason for wanting him dead last night on skype.
        mr manti doesn't like my reasoning
        But no really, you're pretty much the only person (other than T-Force I think) who doesn't find Xiz very off. Are you really going to go after the reason for my vote, Manti?
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #469
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Wait did I miss this? Is this true?
          Why would you distribute who you think the doctor is with anyone other then guest?
          also forgot about this

          because I was thinking out loud to people I trusted(at the time) and don't have wolf friends to discuss it with? Also discussing it with guest wouldn't get me anywhere because he wouldn't tell me anyway.
          hi

          Comment

          • HansSky
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1925

            #470
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            While HIDING the fact that you told Jurs.

            HOW IS THAT NOT WOLFY.
            because I still feel pretty strongly about her greenery
            hi

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #471
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              I want to be clear about something.

              If I'm still alive when I get home tonight, I'm going to start asking people for their reads one by one.

              If you don't have suspicions or reads on just about every player by the start of D3, pretty much one or more of the following applies:
              A) You're a shitty player.
              B) You're not active enough and are a shitty player.
              C) You're not trying and are actually becoming a hindrance to the human cause.
              D) You're going at the top of my wolf reads pile untill I get an effort out of you.


              If I die tonight, because I'm starting to get active, someone needs to folow through on this and make people accountable for their reads. There's far too little accountability for the first two lynches, and It's activley hurting us.
              also manti kinda gave up on this huh =/
              hi

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #472
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Well Funny, he is right. What do you have against me? Your logic was either sunfan or me. However, before sunfan died at the end if anything he defended me and wanted TPS dead.

                you have had absolutely no unique thought process in regards to deciding why I am a wolf.

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #473
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Day 3 votes (Part 4 of god knows how many, Insta is at 6 votes)

                  1. Xiv - 3 (Guest McNumbers, Funnygurl555, Tps222) [L-3]
                  3. Bynary Fission - 1 (Xiv) [L-5]
                  4. Clasko1000
                  5. Funnygurl555 - 2 (HansSky, JurseyRider734) [L-4]
                  6. Tps222 - 1.01 (phantom, T-Force) [L-4.99]
                  7. HansSky - 1 (Manti) [L-5]
                  10. JurseyRider734 - 1 (Clasko)
                  11. Manti
                  12. GuestMcNumbers
                  14. T-Force

                  People who haven't voted yet: Bynary Fission
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #474
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    And no T-force is suspicious of me.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #475
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                      also i posted a whole log that explains why i'm suspicious of xiz (and you)
                      And you just posted a log. That's it. You didn't point our where or what.

                      Your logic is this:

                      Let me take a random log between two players, not give any evidence and just say suspicious and go off of that. Good job Jurs. Good job.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #476
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Well Funny, he is right. What do you have against me? Your logic was either sunfan or me. However, before sunfan died at the end if anything he defended me and wanted TPS dead.

                        you have had absolutely no unique thought process in regards to deciding why I am a wolf.
                        Are you kidding.

                        Did no one find the jump on Tps suspicious? Because I did, and I SAID IT IN THIS THREAD.
                        Or the fact that he was the first to go after blanky before taking off his vote once he saw the wagon gaining steam?
                        Sunfan didn't defend you; he just got off your case. He said that you were creeping him out.
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #477
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          I went to work at 7am yesterday, I got home around 9:30pm.

                          I talked to funnygurl and xiz(?or was xiz the night before?) and fell asleep.

                          Originally posted by hans
                          because I still feel pretty strongly about her greenery
                          It makes you two look like a wolf pair to me.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #478
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            Are you kidding.

                            Did no one find the jump on Tps suspicious? Because I did, and I SAID IT IN THIS THREAD.
                            Or the fact that he was the first to go after blanky before taking off his vote once he saw the wagon gaining steam?
                            Sunfan didn't defend you; he just got off your case. He said that you were creeping him out.
                            How was that suspicious? I had reasoning during the time. Sure, it fell through and I backed off but remember I was the one that started the whole thing.

                            And yeah, I hope to creep everyone out. You know why? Because it makes them think about me. I wanna see who can gather thoughts on their own and be able to create arguments for/against me. If you just sheep post the whole time I'm not gonna let that slide.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #479
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Which is exactly what you have been doing about me

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #480
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                And meanwhile, Clasko and Bynary are afk and nobody blinks an eye about them

                                Comment

                                Working...