TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #271
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    when I flip, I'm going to make it very easy for you all; kill tps next.
    fucking
    kill him.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #272
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      I am; geniuses
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #273
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Day 1 is over.

        Thesunfan has been lynched.

        He is a Vanilla Townie

        Night 1 has started. It will end Monday, March 3rd at 7 p.m. Server Time


        Remaining Players
        1. Xiv
        3. Bynary Fission
        4. Clasko1000
        5. Funnygurl555
        6. Tps222
        7. HansSky
        8. Charu
        9. underscore guy
        10. JurseyRider734
        11. Manti
        12. GuestMcNumbers
        13. XelNya
        14. T-Force
        Last edited by James May; 03-2-2014, 06:13 PM.
        bananas


        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #274
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          oops
          hi

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #275
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            There we go. Though my phone fell and the screen broke so there goes that :/
            bananas


            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #276
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Alright, so after everything's calm down, I'm still pretty much confused at thesunfan thing.



              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #277
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                That's how I feel right now, I hope you're happy!!!!!!1111


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  To sunfan, our fallen human ally


                  And I thought I had something on sunfan Charu, but obviously I didn't. Eh...
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • ___________
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 585

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    to soonfan!

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Originally posted by James May
                      There we go. Though my phone fell and the screen broke so there goes that :/
                      Classic Lames.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        To sunfan, our fallen human ally


                        And I thought I had something on sunfan Charu, but obviously I didn't. Eh...
                        Is that going to be a thing from you now, dohoho.

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        And I thought I had something on sunfan Charu, but obviously I didn't. Eh...
                        So what did you think you had for him if ya don't mind answering?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • clasko1000
                          Ima Twans
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 633

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Originally posted by Tps222
                          Classic Lames.
                          Sunfan gets lynched and you just change the subject...
                          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                          Originally posted by emerald000
                          I'll take some more free boosters please.
                          Originally posted by choof
                          please do the community a favor
                          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Is that going to be a thing from you now, dohoho.
                            Eh, only when it annoys people.

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            So what did you think you had for him if ya don't mind answering?
                            Everyone was easily passing him as green yesterday. I'll admit, I did too, but his behavior shouldn't have gone either way. He's helped lead the town when he was a wolf too (just look at CVI and CVII).

                            Then I was wary of the entire strategy with the jailkeeper that Hans thought of, and Hans mentioned that sunfan helped with this strategy. I can see why it would benefit the wolves, and now the wolves have one fewer person they have to worry about being guarded every night.

                            Then there is the Tps wagon. I know a lot of you may disagree with me on this, but I thought that the entire Tps thing was weak and shouldn't have been the basis of a wagon. Sunfan not only agreed with the wagon but also tried it back it up earlier using a meta argument. That just didn't settle right with me. At this point, I had three people that I wouldn't have minded seeing dead because they supported this wagon: Xiz, sunfan, and Bynary.

                            My voting pool narrowed to just Xiz and sunfan after I saw that sunfan voted for Xiz. They usually think alike, so seeing that sunfan was wary of Xiz was rather unsettling. From that, I gathered that either sunfan or Xiz was a wolf.

                            I waited for the rest of the day to see who had more votes, and it turned out to be sunfan.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              no fuck that. you cant just come in here and blind vote.
                              I'm Middie I do as I please.

                              Comment

                              • clasko1000
                                Ima Twans
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 633

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                The wolves must not be making much noise, everyone's sleeping sound through the night.
                                It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                                Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                                Originally posted by emerald000
                                I'll take some more free boosters please.
                                Originally posted by choof
                                please do the community a favor
                                http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                                Comment

                                Working...