Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball
Does anyone have a problem with that approach?
[3/6/2014 1:46:35 PM] tps222: who would you like to see lynched tomorrow?
[3/6/2014 1:46:40 PM] Vince - Xiz: Bynary or Tforce
[3/6/2014 1:46:43 PM] Vince - Xiz: nobody else
[3/6/2014 1:46:49 PM] Vince - Xiz: If there is a sucsesfull block
[3/6/2014 1:46:53 PM] Vince - Xiz: then that person, even if its me
[3/6/2014 1:46:58 PM] Vince - Xiz: because then its a 50-50 shot hitting a red
[3/6/2014 1:50:53 PM] tps222: even if its you?
[3/6/2014 1:50:57 PM] tps222: what kind of bullshit logic is that lmao
[3/6/2014 1:51:09 PM] Vince - Xiz: uuuh don't you see?
[3/6/2014 1:51:20 PM] Vince - Xiz: For example, lets say that Guest hits a block
[3/6/2014 1:51:29 PM] tps222: no
[3/6/2014 1:51:30 PM] tps222: i do see
[3/6/2014 1:51:48 PM] tps222: but that only works if you admit that you might not be human
[3/6/2014 1:52:01 PM] tps222: I'm all for that plan in general
[3/6/2014 1:52:07 PM] Vince - Xiz: what do you want me to say? I'm human?
[3/6/2014 1:52:08 PM] tps222: but I would dispute it if I was the target
[3/6/2014 1:52:09 PM] tps222: Of coure
[3/6/2014 1:52:12 PM] tps222: course*
[3/6/2014 1:52:24 PM] Vince - Xiz: sure I'm human. but i can't prove it.
[3/6/2014 1:52:27 PM] Vince - Xiz: my reasoning behind it is this
[3/6/2014 1:52:36 PM] Vince - Xiz: if i get blocked, killing me will answer questions
[3/6/2014 1:52:38 PM] Vince - Xiz: for you, or whoever
[3/6/2014 1:52:46 PM] Vince - Xiz: honestly idgaf if i die I'm not blue so whatever
[3/6/2014 1:52:47 PM] tps222: so if we all said "xiz was the target of a roleblock, lets lynch him for the 50/50 shot"
[3/6/2014 1:52:53 PM] tps222: you'd be "oh ok yeah sucks for me"
[3/6/2014 1:52:57 PM] Vince - Xiz: i would vote myself yes
[3/6/2014 1:53:15 PM] tps222: You're insane.
[3/6/2014 1:46:40 PM] Vince - Xiz: Bynary or Tforce
[3/6/2014 1:46:43 PM] Vince - Xiz: nobody else
[3/6/2014 1:46:49 PM] Vince - Xiz: If there is a sucsesfull block
[3/6/2014 1:46:53 PM] Vince - Xiz: then that person, even if its me
[3/6/2014 1:46:58 PM] Vince - Xiz: because then its a 50-50 shot hitting a red
[3/6/2014 1:50:53 PM] tps222: even if its you?
[3/6/2014 1:50:57 PM] tps222: what kind of bullshit logic is that lmao
[3/6/2014 1:51:09 PM] Vince - Xiz: uuuh don't you see?
[3/6/2014 1:51:20 PM] Vince - Xiz: For example, lets say that Guest hits a block
[3/6/2014 1:51:29 PM] tps222: no
[3/6/2014 1:51:30 PM] tps222: i do see
[3/6/2014 1:51:48 PM] tps222: but that only works if you admit that you might not be human
[3/6/2014 1:52:01 PM] tps222: I'm all for that plan in general
[3/6/2014 1:52:07 PM] Vince - Xiz: what do you want me to say? I'm human?
[3/6/2014 1:52:08 PM] tps222: but I would dispute it if I was the target
[3/6/2014 1:52:09 PM] tps222: Of coure
[3/6/2014 1:52:12 PM] tps222: course*
[3/6/2014 1:52:24 PM] Vince - Xiz: sure I'm human. but i can't prove it.
[3/6/2014 1:52:27 PM] Vince - Xiz: my reasoning behind it is this
[3/6/2014 1:52:36 PM] Vince - Xiz: if i get blocked, killing me will answer questions
[3/6/2014 1:52:38 PM] Vince - Xiz: for you, or whoever
[3/6/2014 1:52:46 PM] Vince - Xiz: honestly idgaf if i die I'm not blue so whatever
[3/6/2014 1:52:47 PM] tps222: so if we all said "xiz was the target of a roleblock, lets lynch him for the 50/50 shot"
[3/6/2014 1:52:53 PM] tps222: you'd be "oh ok yeah sucks for me"
[3/6/2014 1:52:57 PM] Vince - Xiz: i would vote myself yes
[3/6/2014 1:53:15 PM] tps222: You're insane.



Comment