TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #376
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Why does everyone post the exact same thing over and over and over and over and over

    like holy shit everyone is a sheep this game.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #377
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Also heads up I will be working tonight for my presentation tomorrow in front of a group of buisness folk. So I'm probz gonna be afk in a few hours.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #378
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Manti, xiz, bynary are my top suspects. Blank and xelnya occupy the next slots. Jurs and Hans scare me the most; they will be almost impossible to lynch if the game continues this way, and they but they were willing to help shift votes to save me (for some reason).

        I'm not sure what to make of them, so for now I'll focus on my top 3. When does the day end? I'd lie to put together a decent vote post by the end of tonight.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #379
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Originally posted by HansSky
          Here are you highlights(and by highlights I mean all of your posts since page 8):








          That's some quality detective work right there.
          I'm gonna let you in on a secret (that isn't really a secret):

          You're getting angry with me for not playing "good" when "good" is really just some retarded standard you've got in the back of your head. If you reference that with me you will get nowhere. You can't apply a meta-game to someone who hasn't a clue what it is. (And I don't want to know, playing within that is boring and stale as shit. Makes me super predictable.)

          But if you wish for me to participate a little more then here's my two cents.

          TPS mostly due to what Sunfan / Xiv were saying in the skype call night one. But in general the way he talked in the skype call is a bit of a red flag for me. I'm also super suspicious of T-Force. Even with how he works he tends to post a lot more than this. His UTR is pretty forced sure but I think this is absurd even for him. I also think Guest's Jailer claim is bull shit. No person in their right mind would role claim on day one. There's too many variables.

          There's your inch, I'm not giving you a mile because to be honest, I haven't a clue where to throw you.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #380
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            And if you're asking "well Xel if you think guest is BS prove him otherwise, or why are you voting TPS?" realize that my lack of evidence for guest is why I go TPS over guest.

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #381
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              I was in no way angry I was just laying down some facts brother. But you got pretty defensive pretty quick.
              hi

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #382
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Day 2 votes (pt. 6 of god knows how many, insta is at 7 votes)

                1. Xiv - 1 (Funnygurl555)
                3. Bynary Fission
                4. Clasko1000
                5. Funnygurl555 - 1 (underscore guy)
                6. Tps222 – 2 (Guest McNumbers, XelNya)
                7. HansSky
                9. underscore guy - 2 (T-Force, Clasko)
                10. JurseyRider734
                11. Manti
                12. GuestMcNumbers
                13. XelNya - 1 (HansSky)
                14. T-Force – 1 (Xiv)

                Unvoted: Bynary Fission
                People who have yet to vote: Tps222, JurseyRider34, Manti
                Last edited by James May; 03-5-2014, 03:42 PM.
                bananas


                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #383
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Day 2 will end in 2 hours 15 minutes
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #384
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Originally posted by HansSky
                    I was in no way angry I was just laying down some facts brother. But you got pretty defensive pretty quick.
                    Hans, why didn't you press that emotion Xel showed to try to get a better read on him?
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • HansSky
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 1925

                      #385
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Eh? That's what I was doing. Thanks for pointing it out tho.
                      hi

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #386
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        for all the tps h8rs:

                        [3/2/2014 7:56:35 PM] Chris-Hans: it seems he cares more about self-preservation than finding a wolf
                        [3/2/2014 7:56:41 PM] Chris-Hans: regardless you're dead in 4 minutes
                        [3/2/2014 7:57:06 PM] tps222: I thought xiz changed
                        [3/2/2014 7:57:10 PM] tps222: Oh wait he wasn't on me
                        [3/2/2014 7:57:11 PM] tps222: Hmm.
                        [3/2/2014 7:57:18 PM] tps222: That's disappointing then.
                        [3/2/2014 7:57:30 PM] tps222: I'd make sure to look at that bynary/xiz/sun/charu combo
                        [3/2/2014 7:57:35 PM] tps222: 2 wolves have to be in those 4
                        [3/2/2014 7:57:51 PM] Chris-Hans: lol underscore just changed
                        [3/2/2014 7:57:55 PM] Chris-Hans: wasnt anticipating that
                        [3/2/2014 7:58:05 PM] tps222: me either.

                        This happened right before the end of day 1. Why would he be giving me his last minute suspicions if he were about to flip red? He knew I would just disregard everything he just said. It seems a lot like a resignation of a green knowing he was about to die. Sunfan did the exact same thing(but in the thread) a minute before his lynch.
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #387
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Day 2 ends in 80 minutes
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #388
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            hey guys let's get stuff going on in here yeah cool
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #389
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              unless you want a repeat of the last eod unless you're happy that we killed off sunfan so quick and stuff when we could have talked more about him throughout the day
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • HansSky
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2003
                                • 1925

                                #390
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                but we can't kill sunfan again
                                hi

                                Comment

                                Working...