TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ___________
    Banned
    • Sep 2012
    • 585

    #196
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    c0nsp1raci3s

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #197
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      I've already said that I didn't want Tps killed today so eh. It's too easy of a lynch. He should probably have a reason for it. You guys always quickly kill Tps even though he's human.

      If Tps flips green, then I'd like go to for people who were pushing for the wagon. I think that leaves us with Xiz, thesunfan, and Bynary?

      Originally posted by Tps222
      It's too hard to tell and since it's only Day 1, I'd rather keep someone like Hans around to analyze a bit more than say, someone who's going to become inactive and hard to read with finals (Funny, sorry), or someone with no original thoughts or motives (Bynary).
      I'll try to be more active. I can play even though I have finals coming up; I just wanted to get stuff done. I was around a bit last night too, and I'll be able to keep that up throughout the week if you guys have issues with inactivity. I wouldn't have signed up if I absolutely couldn't play.

      As for my vote on Hans, I don't' want you guys to rule him out because he is strategizing. Wolves could easily figure out optimal human play so people will get off their backs. I just thought this idea was particularly weird because the plan kinda controls who the doctor's going to protect. The wolves don't have to be as worried about the blues blocking their wolf kill now because they know for sure that the doctor's going to protect the outed jailkeeper (Guest). I mean, the plan is okay and it's nice to get an alliance going, but the plan's not perfect and I can see why a wolf would propose it.

      And for all of you finding me wolfy for my weird play this phase,
      are you freaking kidding me
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #198
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Day 1 ends in 5 hours. As a reminder, and I forgot to mention, Guards will prioritize over the wolfkills despite if the wolfkill PM gets sent out first.
        bananas


        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #199
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Originally posted by HansSky
          You guys should actually be posting content here. If your reasoning for voting someone is "as per the skype call" that's not fair to the people that can't be in the skype call and is also a cop out way to vote. The thread should be the area where are public information is put in. I enjoy outside comms because I like to talk to people 1 on 1 about the game. Skype call alienates those of us who don't have time to be there. I don't mind that they happen but you guys should at least post your fucking reason for voting somebody in the thread.
          If you're wondering why my vote is on you, during the call, we discussed the plan to have the jailkeeper come out. Sunfan stated that it was a joint idea that he, Jurs, and you had, but you were the one to come out and say it.
          For one, this leaves the doctor singly focused on healing the jailkeeper, which also leaves every other human target open. Possible risk-taking by the humans, possible wolf play to control the doctor/humans while appearing town.

          In my mind, it's the latter. Thus my vote on you.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #200
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Not to discard the accusation you have there and I shouldn't speak on behalf, but if that were the case, that could be anyone that talked to thesunfan about it and perhaps even thesunfan himself.

            I mean sure, going out in the thread and publicly announcing the idea is a for sure way to give someone brownie points even if it's not their own, but lets not forget about the others that came to that conclusion, myself included.

            Just putting that out there and all.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #201
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              t-force, that's a dumb as fuck vote, sorry.
              My vote is on Xiz. More on this story as it develops.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #202
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Day 1 Votes (Part 9 of god knows how many) - Insta is at 8 votes

                1. Xiv - 1 (thesunfan)
                2. thesunfan - 1 (JurseyRider734)
                3. Bynary Fission - 1 (Tps222)
                4. Clasko1000 - 0
                5. Funnygurl555 - 3 (clasko, Charu, underscore guy)
                6. Tps222 - 3 (Bynary Fission, Xiv, Guest McNumbers)
                7. HansSky - 2 (T-Force, Funnygurl555)
                8. Charu - 0
                9. underscore guy - 0
                10. JurseyRider734 - 0
                11. Manti - 0
                12. GuestMcNumbers - 0
                13. XelNya - 0
                14. T-Force - 1 (XelNya)
                bananas


                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #203
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  The stragglers on other wagons either need to start talking or moving votes.

                  Manti and hans place a vote now.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #204
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    t-force, that's a dumb as fuck vote, sorry.
                    My vote is on Xiz. More on this story as it develops.
                    You have two options both currently in a KITB, and you choose someone with no votes?

                    Sunfan
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #205
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      Missed Bynary's vote oops. Gonna fix that now >_>
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #206
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        Nvm, its there. dammit Xiv @_@
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #207
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          yeah Manti, Xiz and I had a weird interaction over Skype. Just because there's 2 lead wagons with a "kitb" doesn't mean that my vote has to be on them.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #208
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            that being said, I'm not really sure where my vote should be now; Xiz is making me go crazy of whether or not he's a wolf, at the time I placed my vote, I was fairly certain he was, tps is still acting not-at-all human to me, and I think bynary, while he's usually an easy target for the wolves, has been far too agreeable this game and I think he's trying a little too hard to appear human. Vote will stay on Xiz for now, but it could change.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #209
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              You have two options both currently in a KITB, and you choose someone with no votes?

                              Sunfan
                              This is really enough of a reason to immediately vote for someone? lol
                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #210
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Do you have any thoughts about anything else manti?
                                You have had time to read the thread now.

                                Comment

                                Working...