TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #211
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    Also where the fuck is clasco

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #212
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Day 1 ends in 2 Hours.
      bananas


      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #213
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        So we all just gonna spectate this thread and have one massive kitb or are we gonna just bandwagon with 30 minutes to go

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #214
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          maybe people are actually trying to figure things out and it's going on outside of the thread. calm the F down!!!!!!!

          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #215
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            I know I'm trying to figure things out. As they stand, I would feel comfortable in leaving Xiz alive as I want more from him, so I think my vote will go back on my original suspect, which is tps for reasons I have stated earlier. I think we need more IT discussion, guys, even if there's a lot of OT discussion going on atm.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • HansSky
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 1925

              #216
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              Originally posted by Xiz
              So we all just gonna spectate this thread and have one massive kitb or are we gonna just bandwagon with 30 minutes to go
              hans
              hi

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #217
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                maybe people are actually trying to figure things out and it's going on outside of the thread. calm the F down!!!!!!!
                Or it could be people afraid to say anything so close to the deadline. I'm considering switching to tps because I believe he will give more information than say funny over here.

                Perfect world is tps is a wolf, but I'm having huge doubts because of what some people brought up and my own personal thinking. If tps is being sketchy and obvious on purpose, then that could mean he's definitely a human as he said upon game start and the votes currently on him will be a guideline on possible candidates of being a wolf.

                Of course I can't ever be sure unless tps gets lynched, and there's probably no way the wolves will night kill him if he's a sketchy obvious human.

                ...

                I'm having my doubts, but I think still the best lynch is tps, regardless if wolf or green. If green, then man, we got some people to look at, if red, then hooray!


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #218
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  TPS

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #219
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    xelnya

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #220
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      no fuck that. you cant just come in here and blind vote.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #221
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        do you have ANYTHING to contribute or are you just gonna afk bandwagon?

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #222
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Day 1 Votes (Part 10 of god knows how many) - Insta is at 8 votes

                          1. Xiv - 0
                          2. thesunfan - 2 (JurseyRider734, Manti)
                          3. Bynary Fission - 1 (Tps222)
                          4. Clasko1000 - 0
                          5. Funnygurl555 - 3 (clasko, Charu, underscore guy)
                          6. Tps222 - 4 (Bynary Fission, XelNya, Guest McNumbers, thesunfan)
                          7. HansSky - 3 (T-Force, Funnygurl555, HansSky)
                          8. Charu - 0
                          9. underscore guy - 0
                          10. JurseyRider734 - 0
                          11. Manti - 0
                          12. GuestMcNumbers - 0
                          13. XelNya - 1 (Xiv)
                          14. T-Force - 0
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #223
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Day 1 ends in 90 Minutes
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #224
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              unless something happens, I don't see a reason to change my vote.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • JurseyRider734
                                lil j the bad b-word
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 7507

                                #225
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                xelnya
                                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                                Comment

                                Working...