TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #391
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    well yeah but was anyone happy with how that day played out
    i mean sunfan wasn't a wolf
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #392
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Gonna switch to XelNya. He's basically done nothing for all of D2, and what little he HAS done is just a regurgitation of what he said D1. Plus, there are parts of what few posts he has where it seems he's attempting to stir up trouble for little to no reason.
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #393
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Day 2 ends in 45 minutes
        bananas


        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #394
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          I'm trusting Guest. Let's get some stuff rolling
          XelNya
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Bynary Fission
            Retired One-Hander
            • Jan 2008
            • 2437

            #395
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            Likewise - I spoke with Hans about this beforehand. XelNya seems like the best current option, especially given his total UTR play to date (and his rather defensive response to Hans doesn't do much to reassure me).
            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #396
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              you people are boring.
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #397
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Day 2 ends in 20 Minutes
                bananas


                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #398
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Final count before phase ends

                  Day 2 votes (pt. 7 of god knows how many, insta is at 7 votes)

                  1. Xiv
                  3. Bynary Fission
                  4. Clasko1000
                  5. Funnygurl555 - 1 (underscore guy)
                  6. Tps222 – 1 (XelNya)
                  7. HansSky
                  9. underscore guy - 2 (T-Force, Clasko)
                  10. JurseyRider734
                  11. Manti
                  12. GuestMcNumbers
                  13. XelNya - 4 (HansSky, Guest McNumbers, Funnygurl555, Bynary Fission)
                  14. T-Force – 1 (Xiv)

                  People who have yet to vote: Tps222, JurseyRider34, Manti
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #399
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    xelnya

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #400
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                      For me I'm really picking between Bynary and XelNya right now... first of all I dont think Bynary is going to get lynched regardless of whether I put my vote on him and 2nd of all i need to pick something so ill vote XelNya
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #401
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        T-force
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #402
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Day 2 has ended. XelNya has been lynched.

                          He was a Vanilla Townie

                          Night 2 Has Started. It will end Thursday, March 6 @ 7 p.m. Server Time.


                          1. Xiv
                          3. Bynary Fission
                          4. Clasko1000
                          5. Funnygurl555 - 1 (underscore guy)
                          6. Tps222 – 1 (XelNya) (+0.01 for phantom)
                          7. HansSky
                          9. underscore guy - 2 (T-Force, Clasko)
                          10. JurseyRider734
                          11. Manti
                          12. GuestMcNumbers
                          13. XelNya - 6 (HansSky, Guest McNumbers, Funnygurl555, Bynary Fission, Xiv, JurseyRider734)
                          14. T-Force - 1 (Manti)

                          No vote: Tps222
                          Last edited by James May; 03-6-2014, 06:11 PM.
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #403
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            Mostly because I feel like T-force is so middle of the road.

                            This lynch on Xelnya is because he's a frustrating player to play with, not because we really think he's a wolf.

                            It's the same thing I talked about with blanket earlier. I think we really need to start re-evaluating our lynch process.

                            We scramble at the end of the day and get poor lynches. Lets start looking at the lynch before an hour before EOD.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • JurseyRider734
                              lil j the bad b-word
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 7507

                              #404
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              i mean honestly ive been thinking about it all day (and last night). i'm just really indecisive and no one is really sticking out to me (besides tps sometimes i guess). i'm going to try to reach out to more people over the coming days. or i'm willing to chat about things with you guys if you want to message me............ so be prepared

                              Originally posted by Arch0wl
                              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                              Comment

                              • clasko1000
                                Ima Twans
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 633

                                #405
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                I want to bring up something, I was asked today on wed @ about 1pm my thoughts on the game and who looks wolfy by "2" different people. This was done through PM's on skype, I want to know if anyone else got messages from 2 people at roughly the same time. Thx
                                It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                                Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                                Originally posted by emerald000
                                I'll take some more free boosters please.
                                Originally posted by choof
                                please do the community a favor
                                http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                                Comment

                                Working...