Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Xiz, if I was impersonating you, you'd know. Its not you. I wouldn't impersonate someone that was also playing the same game, unless it was an anon game.
but lets go back to catching wolves; okay? Like Middie.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Xiz, if I was impersonating you, you'd know. Its not you. I wouldn't impersonate someone that was also playing the same game, unless it was an anon game.
but lets go back to catching wolves; okay? Like Middie.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
[10:49:26 PM] Twans Damiani: Jurs is obvously a volf cuz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[10:49:31 PM] Twans Damiani: case stated, no take backs
[10:49:33 PM] JURS!!!!!!!!!!!: listen youre drunk
[10:49:38 PM] JURS!!!!!!!!!!!: you dont even know what youre saying right now
Such a bad defense, totally a wolf. YW everyone!!
It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!
Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)
Comment