TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #91
    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

    I didn't know one man can do that many!

    Daaaaaaaaang.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #92
      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

      Just woke up, w00t for game start

      Also Charu because I am thoroughly sick of Asteroids
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #93
        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

        Originally posted by Guest15937
        Just woke up, w00t for game start

        Also Charu because I am thoroughly sick of Asteroids


        May the Asteroid be with you!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #94
          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

          Charu

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #95
            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

            charu
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #96
              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

              charu

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #97
                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                Sounds good, I like where this is going.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                  Charu
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Sounds good, I like where this is going.
                    YOU BETTER LIKE IT

                    Bitch

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball



                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • T-Force
                        Your world ends with you
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 4753

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                        So uhhhh... My power went out.
                        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                        Comment

                        • T-Force
                          Your world ends with you
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 4753

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                          Sorry to the guys in the call.
                          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                          Comment

                          • Guest15937
                            One-handed elite
                            • May 2008
                            • 1464

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                            um

                            what exactly did Charu do to put him at L-3 so quickly?
                            The renegade has betrayed me.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                              yo guest get on skype we are chilling there

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

                                Can't right now, it would wake everyone in my house up.
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...