TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #781
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    game is ded, discussion would be cool.

    I would do a post by post thing for Guest but I feel like I would be guilty of seeing what I want to see at this point.

    2 significant wagons right now thoughts anyone what happens here

    Comment

    • Afrobean
      Admiral in the Red Army
      • Dec 2003
      • 13262

      #782
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      2 significant wagons right now thoughts anyone what happens here
      We need 6 to lynch. There are only 7 greens. This means that in order to actually lynch a red, we pretty much all need to come together on a single target. Reluctance to lynch is a sign that we could be looking in the right direction, since otherwise, the wolves could just add their votes in to make a lynch easy. Two "pretty good" pushes at once that are both reluctant could mean that both would be good choices to actually follow through on. How about this: we all agree to lynch one today and the other tomorrow? We need 6/7 greens converging just to have a CHANCE at getting it right, we can't allow our green votes to be split. We can't be so afraid to lynch wrong that we don't lynch at all.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #783
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        yeah that's clear. there must be a lynch.

        not too relevant here, but I don't think I agree with the "lynch is slow -> likely to be a wolf" thing. wolves often try to stay off of mislynch wagons. humans often get hesitant when close to a lynch, and wolves fake that hesitation. it can all end up looking roughly the same I think.

        lynch guest lynch guest lynch guest lynch guest lynch guest lynch guest

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #784
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          I agree with both of you, the only thing I'm not sure I agree with is the Guest bandwagon. I am going to vote Danceguy
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #785
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            1 to lynch since tokzic moved his vote


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #786
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              sighhhhhh

              ok. recap of my actions this game:

              Twilight 1) trusted litodude, received vote+1 to give to someone who wasn't me, gave to lito.

              Twilight 2) betrayed runescapedude, received nothing.

              End of Night 2) received a PM stating that I got a note on my bunk from someone saying that BDN is human.

              Twilight 3) trusted Tokzic, received nothing.

              Twilight 4) trusted YoshL, received nothing.



              that's it. I haven't really made any gambits this game aside from maybe my day 1 "reads list" which I intentionally put little thought into. I reworked that list shortly afterward and kept it to myself. I waited to reveal the BDN note for the reasons I stated.

              YoshL worries me. that last post shows that he's following the game. in his human games, I've never seen him defer to other people the way he has in days 3 and 4 here.

              bye probably

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #787
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by YoshL
                betrayed danceguy as per afropeen idea, got tattletale (guard+roleblock)
                whom did you target?

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #788
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  danceguy (4) - Tokzic, YMIA, V, YoshL
                  Guest (2) - Afro, danceguy
                  BDN (1) - Guest

                  6 votes to lynch
                  Originally posted by Tokzic
                  anyway i'm moving my vote from danceguy to guest for incredibly complex meta reasons
                  Originally posted by danceguy
                  that last post shows that he's following the game.
                  i think you're really trying to overextend yourself here, analysis is lacking like fuck. I'm fine with keeping my vote where it is.

                  I guarded+roleblocked bdn.


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #789
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    lol interesting, my analysis is lacking, coming from someone with like 3 posts. not sure what you thought I was trying to say there, but my point was that you've checked the thread and at least read a few posts. you're not driving traffic, you're not posting any original thoughts; you're making the same vote as everyone else for the second day phase in a row. your behavior has differed drastically from your past green games.

                    why BDN?

                    Comment

                    • Guest15937
                      One-handed elite
                      • May 2008
                      • 1464

                      #790
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      For clarification, are we doing the same strategy for the next twilight? or are we flipping the list so other people get powers?
                      The renegade has betrayed me.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #791
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                        lol interesting, my analysis is lacking, coming from someone with like 3 posts. not sure what you thought I was trying to say there, but my point was that you've checked the thread and at least read a few posts. you're not driving traffic, you're not posting any original thoughts; you're making the same vote as everyone else for the second day phase in a row. your behavior has differed drastically from your past green games.

                        why BDN?
                        That's not what you said. you referred to how my last post made you worried, because it showed that i was keeping up with the thread, a.k.a. checking a votecount post and scanning for extra votes.

                        And at the same time, you've said pretty much the same thing for this past day "_____ worries me because ____". What gets me is the real inability to commit to anything until someone else has your back. see: afrobean setting up analysis on guest, and you actually placing your vote literally, only after afro actually does so first. same with this right now. it's a very non-commital "i'm worried about yoshl", and honestly, /that/ worries me, because for someone that's been posting alot, you seem to be hanging back.


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #792
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          also, i think we'd probably flip around the order, so number closer to 1 betrays? i dunno.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #793
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            unless we think enough humans got powers, or if we just wanna go with: if you think they're human, trust them


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #794
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              also, bdn because i skimmed and saw his post

                              didn't read it correctly though whoops


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #795
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                And at the same time, you've said pretty much the same thing for this past day "_____ worries me because ____". What gets me is the real inability to commit to anything until someone else has your back. see: afrobean setting up analysis on guest, and you actually placing your vote literally, only after afro actually does so first. same with this right now. it's a very non-commital "i'm worried about yoshl", and honestly, /that/ worries me, because for someone that's been posting alot, you seem to be hanging back.
                                lol maybe if you skimmed less and read more closely you would know that I haven't waffled whatsoever. obviously I'm gonna switch my vote to Guest when I think he's a wolf and when that vote has a better chance of keeping me alive than sticking with V.

                                I think Guest is a wolf
                                I think V is a wolf
                                I'm at 50/50 between you and kgz. would be surprised if there's not 1 wolf in that pair.

                                Comment

                                Working...