TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #706
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    okay sure, now we're clarifying more specifically (failure of my wording the first time) that you definitely trust the seering?

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #707
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      (subject line)
      I'm not sure who, but someone left a note on your bunk


      (body)
      it says:

      BDN is human

      Comment

      • Guest15937
        One-handed elite
        • May 2008
        • 1464

        #708
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        Guest I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. a host doesn't say "player X is human/wolf" and not be saying the truth. pretty confident.
        Wait, the message was sent by fojar? I assumed it was a player who left the note.
        The renegade has betrayed me.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #709
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          I don't know if I believe you. Mine had a lot more written in it.

          Including a personal message from the person who had the seer power. It wasn't addressed to me personally as they didn't know who would receive it, but they wrote out a few paragraphs for whoever was the one who would receive the seer report.

          That's what I wanted you to post. I wanted to see your personal message from the seer.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #710
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Also, I'm writing up a big post about manti-related shit. I started it before this shit happened, and I don't plan on going back over it with this new information in mind. So expect a huge post about old-shit to be coming before long.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #711
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by Guest15937
              Wait, the message was sent by fojar? I assumed it was a player who left the note.
              the PM was from fojar.

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              I don't know if I believe you. Mine had a lot more written in it.

              Including a personal message from the person who had the seer power. It wasn't addressed to me personally as they didn't know who would receive it, but they wrote out a few paragraphs for whoever was the one who would receive the seer report.

              That's what I wanted you to post. I wanted to see your personal message from the seer.
              what I posted was the full PM I received.

              Comment

              • Guest15937
                Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Administrator
                • Jul 2007
                • 1821

                #712
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                the PM was from fojar.
                Well obviously the PM would have been from fojar. If someone was going to send an anonymous note, they couldn't have used their own account. That doesn't prove that it was fojar himself that WROTE the note, though.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Administrator
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1821

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  okay sure, now we're clarifying more specifically (failure of my wording the first time) that you definitely trust the seering?
                  ~want to know the anwser to this question~

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Administrator
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1821

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Well hey there

                    Comment

                    • Guest15937
                      Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1821

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      wait, what the hell? Is my computer going crazy, is the browser going crazy, or did that last post just replace me with Velocity?

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Administrator
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 1821

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Well, my PM also had a line from fojar addressed to me by name after the seer's couple of paragraphs, and only at the very end did it actually have a seer report.

                        I feel like danceguy is lying. He may have gotten a note "in his bunk", but I don't think he got the same kind of seering note that I got.

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Administrator
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1821

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Originally posted by Velocity
                          wait, what the hell? Is my computer going crazy, is the browser going crazy, or did that last post just replace me with Velocity?
                          Everyone is being replaced aaaaa

                          this is some cruel game to anonify all of us i can see it now

                          Comment

                          • Afrobean
                            Admiral in the Red Army
                            • Dec 2003
                            • 13262

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            I am not velocity. I am Afrobean. Above post reading:

                            Well, my PM also had a line from fojar addressed to me by name after the seer's couple of paragraphs, and only at the very end did it actually have a seer report.

                            I feel like danceguy is lying. He may have gotten a note "in his bunk", but I don't think he got the same kind of seering note that I got.
                            Is Afrobean.

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Originally posted by Velocity
                              wait, what the hell? Is my computer going crazy, is the browser going crazy, or did that last post just replace me with Velocity?
                              nope happening to me too

                              Comment

                              • Guest15937
                                One-handed elite
                                • May 2008
                                • 1464

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Yeah the first "velocity" is me, guest.
                                The renegade has betrayed me.

                                Comment

                                Working...