TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #871
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    because insta-lynch is at five and there are three wolves don't play dumb

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1304

      #872
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Oh, I am dumb, but whatever
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #873
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Actually I didn't realize a first vote had even been placed on you. It would be rly helpful for Fojar to post once in a while WINK WINK
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #874
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Oh it was Tokzic's vote way back at the beginning of the phase, I see it now.
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #875
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            unless you were a wolf of course

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #876
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              you added a second vote to me what are you talking about tunnel-vision, if you and tokzic were both human then that vote would be the game-ending vote
              that post was in response to this post

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • The Blue Blur
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 147

                #877
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                you added a second vote to me what are you talking about tunnel-vision, if you and tokzic were both human then that vote would be the game-ending vote
                Except no one but you, me, and Raeko were viewing

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #878
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by The Blue Blur
                  Except no one but you, me, and Raeko were viewing
                  you're assuming the vote would have moved as it had, which is your hindsight devaluing what that vote meant at the time

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #879
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    you're assuming the vote would have moved as it had, which is your hindsight devaluing what that vote meant at the time
                    It meant pretty much nothing, though. Nobody was viewing the thread and I didn't even realize it was a vote #2. Out-of-thread communication isn't allowed so wolves bandwagon-voting is going to be a lot more difficult this game, and I think is is far more likely to happen around the end of the phase if they tried to coordinate it in advance. Vote #2 doesn't mean much when 3 other people still need to vote and nobody has been participating

                    I think you are starting to grasp at straws here
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #880
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      no i'm raising the level of awareness in the thread to a fever pitch because i don't want to lose, saying that sentence has nothing to do with you specifically

                      i don't understand how you're so flippant about something like that. if you are human your basic counting mistakes can sink the game.

                      i'm sitting here with 3 people who think i am suspicious in a lynch or lose scenario and you added a second vote to me

                      i'm sorry that you aren't feeling your heart race right now as i cast a bunch of suspicion on you. you should be.

                      Comment

                      • The Blue Blur
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 147

                        #881
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Originally posted by Tokzic
                        unless you were a wolf of course
                        This is what I was trying to get at, thank you Tokzic

                        Okay I honestly want to go all in on V because Raeko is right: there are very little points of reference for her wolf game, and honestly V has committed the most overt tells in my book, where I don't see many on Raeko. She is behaving kinda odd so I don't think she should be cleared if v flips red but still.

                        I don't like his response to my dump post, even though it is hard to tell weather the apparent apathy is deliberate tactic or not. I also don't like hell he's essentially benn tunneling on Raeko the*whole day while IIRCt everybody else who has contributing has offered multiple views

                        Comment

                        • The Blue Blur
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 147

                          #882
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          YMIA, get your ass in here.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #883
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            I am here, just trying to deal with emotional problems my friend has right now while reading the thread. I think I saw that tokzic thought there was at least 1 wolf between me and KGZ, and I want to know what led him to make that pairing. Reading thread yet again

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • The Blue Blur
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 147

                              #884
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              I see...apologies for my rudeness.

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #885
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Originally posted by The Blue Blur
                                I see...apologies for my rudeness.
                                no no you're good, I should have mentioned beforehand, and the day's ending soon and there's actual activity, so I really should get my ass in here, hehe

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...