TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #826
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    partner was yoshl, chose trust according to your thing, BDN, received nada

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #827
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Trusted you, BDN, and got nothing.
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #828
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        *cough*

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #829
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          You ask me wolves are V, BDN, and a mysterious third party who still escapes me.

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #830
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Dance was looking pretty human once pressure started on him and those later votes look fishy as fuck to me.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #831
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              my read on dance was bad. i'm pretty guilty of tunnelvisioning him for 4 phases. i have this self-conception of being a master at catching behavioral tells and thought i caught a few on dance and then perceived everything about him through that lens. that's a pretty big weakness and might be the final thing that costs us the game today.

              we are at a triple lynch-or-lose it appears. this means hold back your votes as long as you can.

              tokzic is stupid BDN is our only confirmed human at the moment.

              i betrayed raeko last night and she betrayed me back. this was outside the strategy and felt a little disingenious when i trusted her the night before. she was also reluctant to lynch manti and voted danceguy pretty easily. her willingness to kill BDN is also another strange indicator here. BDN is effectively cleared, i questioned danceguy's clearing of him but i don't think for a second that BDN comes across as anything but human.

              i see being betrayed in this sense as a wolf move that raeko believed she could get away with because it is the last phase she will have to. just seems sketchy after i trusted her that she is suddenly unwilling to trust me when she also believed dance was a wolf without much hesitation.

              kgz is also probably a wolf. he had an excuse for absence but i found it funny that raeko was the one to clear that absence publicly. he contributed in early game regularly but didn't do much wolf-hunting and only showed sudpicion towards dance who i was already displaying sudpicion towards. amongst the more utr players kgz makes the most sense.

              don't vote yet. it takes two wrong human votes on someone to lose the game right now.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #832
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                look at those diametrically opposed wolf reads

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #833
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  i betrayed raeko last night and she betrayed me back. this was outside the strategy and felt a little disingenious when i trusted her the night before. she was also reluctant to lynch manti and voted danceguy pretty easily. her willingness to kill BDN is also another strange indicator here. BDN is effectively cleared, i questioned danceguy's clearing of him but i don't think for a second that BDN comes across as anything but human.

                  i see being betrayed in this sense as a wolf move that raeko believed she could get away with because it is the last phase she will have to. just seems sketchy after i trusted her that she is suddenly unwilling to trust me when she also believed dance was a wolf without much hesitation.
                  I appreciate your analysis but the reason I betrayed you is because I've betrayed each of my partners this game. I was hoping that you would catch on to this pattern and if you really did trust me, get me a power. That obviously backfired but that was my mindset. It was against "the plan" but the plans have hardly been working this game anyway and I thought it was worth a shot with you, who is the type of player who would probably pick up on those sorts of patterns. Oh well it was worth a try.

                  My read on BDN has obviously changed since Danceguy's green flip. I will need to do some re-reading and re-analysis. But even then, what makes BDN effectively "cleared"? Am I missing something major? Or are we just hoping that because Danceguy was human that his reads were correct?
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #834
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie

                    My read on BDN has obviously changed since Danceguy's green flip. I will need to do some re-reading and re-analysis. But even then, what makes BDN effectively "cleared"? Am I missing something major? Or are we just hoping that because Danceguy was human that his reads were correct?
                    It was a seer PM that afrobean corroborated that said BDN was human. Dance had no reason to lie and neither did Afrobean and both were fully convinced that this ensured BDN was human.

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #835
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Betraying every single time seems wolfy tbh. The straightforward honesty about the behavior causes me some cognitive dissonance but the underlying strategy seems pretty pro-wolf.

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #836
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        It was a seer PM that afrobean corroborated that said BDN was human. Dance had no reason to lie and neither did Afrobean and both were fully convinced that this ensured BDN was human.
                        Now that you mention it I actually do remember that. As I said, gotta go back and do some re-reading obviously now knowing that both Danceguy and Arfy were human

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Betraying every single time seems wolfy tbh. The straightforward honesty about the behavior causes me some cognitive dissonance but the underlying strategy seems pretty pro-wolf.
                        The cognitive dissonance might be because it wasn't an underlying strategy. Until the last twilight phase I hadn't thought of it. My previous betrayals were due to either attempting to follow the plan, or because I legitimately did not trust my partner and didn't want to give them a power. When I realized that I had betrayed each time, I thought you might just pick up on it. It was a long shot anyway
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • The Blue Blur
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 147

                          #837
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Really hard to be motivated when no one else is.

                          Okay, I just realized that my initial gambit isn't going to work, because it's vulnerable to wolves stalling out indefinitely. I think I have enough informaion to make a solid decision now, though, so thanks humans.

                          Guest, I betray you last night, as per the plan. I got a regular seer power, which I can only assume changes into the mandatory seer-a-gram power when used by wolves, in order to prevent them from getting an unfair advantage. Or perhaps under some other unseen conditions.

                          The point is, i would have had a resuLt to report...if only I hadn't been roleblocked last night. I don't I think I need to tell you who would roleblock a confirmed human. Now to narrow down possible culprits.

                          YoshL and Tokzic are keeping tight-lipped. But I have enough info to fit them into the big picture anyway. Of course no one is going to admit to the roleblocking. But the possiblities give me hope for a human victory coming out of this mess.

                          Dilemmas last twilight:
                          Kigzy: forever alone (no power?)
                          Mellon(B)-V(B)
                          YoshL(B)-YMIA(T)
                          Tokzic(T?)-Arfybarf(B)
                          Me(B)-Guest(T)

                          this means possible power holders, other than me, are KgZ, V, and YoshL.

                          KgZ's no power claim is an easy out for a wolf in his position, because it is up to a coin flip, not subject to the burden of proof via anyone else, and has no previous points to reference due to his absence the previous day.

                          YoshL is still in Riots slot and has been very UTR the whole game, with nothing of real use to the human cause to my memory. Unlike Kgz, he has no excuses, and yet I remember very few of the people left here raising anythinh against him.

                          While Tokzic is still suspicious, no matter what he did in the last dilemma, he would not have gotten ae power. Mellon is in a similar positiin.

                          So thats my take on the situation. Honestly I'm willing to stake the game on a yoshl lynch.

                          Comment

                          • The Blue Blur
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 147

                            #838
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            EBWOPÇ forgot to remove V from power holders after I realized later that he would not get a power.

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #839
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              BDN, YoshL was an early jump on the manti wagon, which would be somewhat weird for a wolf to do. Since you're the only confirmed human I advise you to review your read there. Maybe a thorough re-reading of the thread before you commit to things like "Honestly I'm willing to stake the game on a yoshl lynch."

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #840
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                seriously? its lynch-or-lose and the phase ends tomorrow...

                                Comment

                                Working...