TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #856
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    if he's so fucking confirmed why isn't he dead

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #857
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Originally posted by KgZ
      Oh I didn't get a match up this week: aka no power
      didn't the other partnerless players so far automatically get powers

      am i mistaken or

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #858
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        i'm re-reading the thread to see if i'm wrong about raeko and the phase where she says twice that she finds manti suspicious but doesn't vote for him is a little bit weird overall

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #859
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          I appreciate your analysis but the reason I betrayed you is because I've betrayed each of my partners this game. I was hoping that you would catch on to this pattern and if you really did trust me, get me a power. That obviously backfired but that was my mindset. It was against "the plan" but the plans have hardly been working this game anyway and I thought it was worth a shot with you, who is the type of player who would probably pick up on those sorts of patterns. Oh well it was worth a try.
          The cognitive dissonance might be because it wasn't an underlying strategy. Until the last twilight phase I hadn't thought of it. My previous betrayals were due to either attempting to follow the plan, or because I legitimately did not trust my partner and didn't want to give them a power. When I realized that I had betrayed each time, I thought you might just pick up on it. It was a long shot anyway
          This is just weird, too.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #860
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            i need to figure out what the fuck i think about bdn before anything else can fall into place because i know you guys keep saying OH CONFIRMED HUMAN FROM CONFIRMED HUMAN SEER but that doesn't shake the weird ass feeling i've had on him all game
            i questioned this yesterday but danceguy was convinced his message from fojar confirmed BDN as green, and when i questioned danceguy for accepting it tacitly without analysis afrobean defended him as though they both knew the message from fojar was legit

            so after they were both dead and flipped human i believed that it confirmed BDN as green

            Comment

            • The Blue Blur
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 147

              #861
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by Tokzic
              if he's so fucking confirmed why isn't he dead
              I demanded to be protected that night if dance flipprd green. Even if it didn't actually happen, obviously the wolves didn't want to risk wasting their kill.

              Also orphaned players have a 50% chance of keeping their power. Read the game/thread man

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #862
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                this is not really clear what you are agreeing with. my play has been pretty damn consistent. i was wrong yesterday and naturally i need to start reevaluating some of my thoughts after i have been wrong on a major phase.
                I thought it was clear, I was agreeing with the part of BDN's post where he called your play "inconsistent". I meant this part:
                if you truly ran out of fucks to give for this game, you sure did a terrible job showing it today. In fact you were one of the more active posters on the previous day too. Your play is inconsistent.
                But I also agree with his line of reasoning here:
                This is the mindset of someone who wants anyone but himself lynched. That is the mindset of a wolf.


                what i find weird is how you agree with me without much effort and then when i'm wrong you push the heat for it onto me and brush completely over how you also had the same read of danceguy. the lack of willingness to even for a second extend the same doubt towards my read yesterday as you clearly extended towards your own play is pretty bullish considering how it's being done in do-or-die lategame.
                Where have I agreed with you without much effort? Also, I don't really know where you are getting "the lack of willingness to even for a second extend the same doubt towards my read yesterday". I've never even mentioned your reads at all. My reasoning for suspecting you as a wolf actually has very little to do with your reads or voting patterns, and more to do with the way you are acting right now.
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #863
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                  Where have I agreed with you without much effort?
                  when you voted for danceguy

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #864
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    and more to do with the way you are acting right now.
                    you mean your read on me is because i'm focusing on you

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1304

                      #865
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Right... I guess that is technically "agreeing with you" but it was also just agreeing with myself. I thought Danceguy was a wolf too
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • mellonxcollie
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 1304

                        #866
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        you mean your read on me is because i'm focusing on you
                        Yupp, I think you are focusing on me because you are a wolf who wants to end the game. Nobody else has tunnel-vision in a lynch-or-lose situation
                        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #867
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          so your read on me is due to an apathy from the previous phase, which everyone has had at some point, and which you displayed in the thread at least twice in this game?

                          or is it because i'm suspicious of you and the knee-jerk reaction is to return fire?

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #868
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            you added a second vote to me what are you talking about tunnel-vision, if you and tokzic were both human then that vote would be the game-ending vote

                            Comment

                            • The Blue Blur
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 147

                              #869
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Damn Tokz I was totally vibin' with ya until 867 where your posts turned into a marvelous flood of bull feces.

                              Seriously, your tunneling on me is ridiculous at this point. Do you really think DanCeguy is enough of a spiteful asshole to put me forth as confirmed human when I'm a wolf? How the fuck would that be any sort of sensible?

                              Learn fRom my mistakes this game and don't play like lynch/vigi bait.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #870
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                Fine then Tokzic, but I really don't see a second vote as a big deal even at this point
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...