TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #766
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    anyway i'm moving my vote from danceguy to guest for incredibly complex meta reasons

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #767
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      i remind our players not to make dumb fucking votes that insta and end our day early because i'm seriously tired of not being able to talk for three days at a time

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #768
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Yea my bad, think I forgot one.

        Tokzic (1) - BDN

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #769
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Here comes the long post. Got a lot of evidence here to go through, so bear with me.

          Firstly, the seer events of the day. Early in the day, Dance mentioned that he got a "bunk note" on day 2, stating that BDN was human. I'm going to go on record here and say that I don't believe him. No seer has stepped up and confirmed this story (which SHOULD have happened by now if this was legit), and at the very least, a legit seer message should have contained more than three words, as any seer would have been able to see (no pun intended) that their message wouldn't hold water if it was so brief. Not to mention, if he was as sure this was a legit message as he said he was this day, he shouldn't have waited THREE FREAKING DAYS to tell anybody!

          Secondly, Dance has made some utterly ridiculous shifts this game. Notice how early on in Day 3, he was opposed to the developing Manti bandwagon, going so far as to vote V and argue with him head-to-head to stop it (and switch to V himself), but only a couple pages later, he's not only spinning around and voting manti, but he's suddenly the wagon's main advocator. What the heck changed? Did he make any clues on why his position shifted so suddenly on manti? No, because he gave us a bunch of naked votes.

          Also note, BDN jumped straight on the Manti wagon as soon as Dance started speaking in favor of it, and BDN is also the player Dance is trying to protect with his (made-up) seer note.

          Finally, Tokzic is acting really weirdly. He was the only one openly opposed to the Manti wagon once Dance was in favor of it, and was fighting Dance every step of the way. Not once on Day 3 did Tokzic really agree with Dance. Also, only Tokzic was dorking around with votes on others during the wagon. But now, on Day 4, Tokzic votes me as soon as Dance does, even after voting him. To me, it seems as though Tokzic was agreed upon as a Day 3 (and possibly day 4) red herring by the wolf team prior to day 3, but is now no longer needed to play that role.

          In short, my best guess at this point is that the remaining wolves are Dance, BDN, and Tokzic.

          With that, I will change my vote to dance to keep up the pressure.
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #770
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            Originally posted by Guest15937
            No seer has stepped up and confirmed this story (which SHOULD have happened by now if this was legit)
            No one ever came forward for mine either. The ones who got these powers during n2 and n3 may be dead already by now (tps? charu? lito?). Fojar also may have given them a condition that if they reveal themselves, he'd kill them like he did with psychoangel on day 2.

            Originally posted by Guest
            a legit seer message should have contained more than three words, as any seer would have been able to see (no pun intended) that their message wouldn't hold water if it was so brief.
            This is foolish reasoning. What could an anonymous message really say that could make the HOST-CONFIRMED seer report have more weight? Here, I'll post the message that came with mine:

            Originally posted by [REDACTED]
            Hey, I'm not sure who will receive this and hopefully not a wolf but I got a "seergram". In addition to this message I can submit one player's name for a seering but I won't get the results, the recipient of this message will so I will rely on you to deliver this information to the thread. I'm also not allowed to pick who gets this message, it is decided randomly.

            I decided to submit j-rodd123 although I do think he is human, I figured it would be best for this to be resolved. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say who I am, but i'll do it anyway, i'm [REDACTED].

            As for wolves, if I had to pick a wolf team it would be KgZ, Tokzic, dAnceguy117, and Afrobean. I'm not sure what else to say here, but hopefully this goes in the right hands and if lucky maybe this will find j-rodd123 is a wolf and we can get back on the right track.

            Sincerely,

            [REDACTED]
            [by the way, I edited the style a little bit, because there were a few stylistic capitalization/punctuation tells that I feared could reveal [REDACTED]'s identity]


            What in that message gave fojar's seer report that was also included in the PM any extra meaning or value? Furthermore, the idea of a message may have been something that fojar added to the power later, since mine came on n3, and dance's came on n2.

            And like I pointed out before, I revealed that I had received a personal message along with my PM. How could danceguy know enough about these secret messages, somehow use correct terminology I never did, know that I received a message with mine after when he was claiming to have gotten his, but yet not fake one for himself if he was lying? In fact, the only scenario I can see danceguy being a wolf and lying about this all, STILL has him legitimately receiving a PM at least a little like I did, and he's just lying about the contents of said PM.

            Originally posted by Guest
            Not to mention, if he was as sure this was a legit message as he said he was this day, he shouldn't have waited THREE FREAKING DAYS to tell anybody!
            If a seered green is publicly revealed, that seered green is frequently the next one killed by wolves. What are you thinking, man? How can you seriously question hiding a seered green rather than revealing him completely unprovoked? If I hadn't vigi'd jrodd the same night that I got the seer report for him, I probably would have kept that information a secret too.

            ps that post was not even close to being "long"... you're gonna have a hard time in post-secondary academia if you think that was a lot of writing.

            Comment

            • The Blue Blur
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 147

              #771
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Is BDN

              My computer appears to be toast. Windows will not boot in any mode and Startup Repair just takes me to a permanent black screen with a mouse on it.

              replacement please

              Not pictured: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #772
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                :< RIP BDN

                Kgz is at Magfest right now btw
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  so, anyone wanna talk about something

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    I'm all in on the guest push. killing someone who has only put pressure on humans and voted late on a wolf with no explanation is the right decision. *pushes chips toward center*

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      I should be more clear there. the lack of explanation in the vote post itself doesn't bother me. there was just no talk about Manti before he was clearly going to be lynched. again I think a wolf or two can be found late on that wagon.

                      Comment

                      • The Blue Blur
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 147

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        Well dang
                        Didn't expect the game to die with my computer.

                        Comment

                        • The Blue Blur
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 147

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Have to do laundry because I literally have no clothes to wear after today. Batteries arebrunning low. I guess I can rough it out if you can't contact cedo but obv my playing abilities are going tobe impaired

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            k well i just lost a decently sized post because my computer froze, and I couldn't be fucked to write it again.

                            essentially, I have a list of what I think lynch/investigation priority should be. This was the list. (the colors just give a better idea of how badly i want them lynched/investigated)

                            dAnceguy
                            BDN
                            Guest

                            Yoshl
                            Afrobean
                            Tokzic

                            mellon/Vendetta

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              boooooooooo

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                bump

                                how do yall feel about a no lynch?

                                jk jk jk

                                Comment

                                Working...