TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #796
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    waffled vs. non-commital pushes?


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #797
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      ok well if you want to call a self-preservation vote on someone I think is a wolf "non-committal" then, I guess so? I want to save myself because me dying doesn't help my team win.

      the fact that you're using that in your reasoning looks to me like you're searching for something in my posts to call wolfy.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #798
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        idk it just feels like you're picking at my posts to point out the facts that you really want to hear.

        I mentioned how you seemed to make actual votes only after there's someone else on the lynch train, as if not wanting to start them yourself, that was pretty ignored.

        and at the same time, you've been wording things weird as hell
        "I want to save myself because me dying doesn't help my team win."
        well no shit, doesn't matter what team you're on, dying doesn't help your team win lmfao


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #799
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Originally posted by YoshL
          I mentioned how you seemed to make actual votes only after there's someone else on the lynch train, as if not wanting to start them yourself, that was pretty ignored.
          are you only referring to this phase, or what? in this phase, I voted V first. I started elaborating on more of my wolf reads. I placed a vote on Guest after Afro did because that has a better chance of keeping me alive and because I think Guest is a wolf.

          Originally posted by YoshL
          and at the same time, you've been wording things weird as hell
          "I want to save myself because me dying doesn't help my team win."
          well no shit, doesn't matter what team you're on, dying doesn't help your team win lmfao
          that's my point. you're taking a role-neutral thing and calling it wolfy.

          Comment

          • Afrobean
            Admiral in the Red Army
            • Dec 2003
            • 13262

            #800
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            fojar told me that he wont change the rule about requiring insta to lynch, so yeah, we can't win while even just a few greens are being stupid

            I think I'm done caring.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #801
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              leaning a little bit toward yoshl being a human with a bad read tbh, this debate has gotten heated when it probably wasn't necessary for me to get lynched

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #802
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                oh and here's a big reason why I had Riot as a human early on:
                #82

                I thought there was a better chance of Riot being a human and actually having this misunderstanding of the rules than of him being a wolf and planting this seed purposefully.

                Comment

                • The Blue Blur
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 147

                  #803
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  Hey I'm the one who he lped fuck it up

                  I was gonna say dont Blame fojar for everything but then again this game was obv not ready to launch what with the rule changes and shitl in game and he hasn't even graced us with a votecount since day began. Still...

                  anyone with greater efficacy then I for playing, please step up to the plate start a counter push for anybody if you think dance is a bad lync. You have until 6 pm tomorrow.

                  Comment

                  • The Blue Blur
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 147

                    #804
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Also fuck the people who have fully functional computers at there disposal and can't evenbe bothered to read the damn thread. 9 times oo 10 I check the thread and I M only one here.

                    Comment

                    • The Blue Blur
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 147

                      #805
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      8 1/2 hours.

                      Hello from Chiberia. The HIGH is -11, with -45 windchill.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #806
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink



                        lynch guest lynch guest lynch guest

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #807
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          lol ninja bumped.

                          I am a human at L-1, ask me anything

                          Comment

                          • The Blue Blur
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 147

                            #808
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            You've pretty much said everything you can dg

                            It's very very strange that Guest is not getting heat from anyone except you. His name has been the unspoken thing among most people. Very sketchy. Makes me think I have to look at a new set of folks.

                            Imo if we're not lynching Dg were lynching Guest.

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1304

                              #809
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              Just to clarify, is BDN using that account or is his replacement using that account? Just a bit confusing

                              If it comes down to it I will vote for Guest if it is the only way we will get a lynch. I'd rather lynch someone than nobody so I will if I have to. however I don't really see the reasoning behind voting for Guest and it seems like some wolves are on this bandwagon using him as an easy scapegoat.

                              Yes, he was late on the Manti wagon which looks a bit suspect but Manti is a good player and I was weary of voting for him too. It's entirely possible that sometimes when people don't or hesitate to vote it's just because they are unsure, not because it is a wolf ploy.

                              As for his posting habits they aren't great but they don't stand out as particularly wolfy to me. Danceguy's reasoning like "haven't voluntarily said anything about who you think is a wolf in a long time" and "been getting quieter as the game gets closer to a wolf victory" could just as easily be said about someone who is inactive, for example kgz. But just because you could say those things about kgz, it isn't really great evidence against him and it isn't against Guest either.

                              would prefer to get either Danceguy or BDN
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #810
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                when did we decide we werent lynching danceguy?

                                he had a reasonable number of votes and hasn't done anything except push on guest (which appears to me to be an easy, low hanging fruit sort of push)

                                guest gives me a pretty newbie air so it seems a bit whack-a-mole to target him, as YoshL and KgZ are also suspect to the same general issues. after guest's kinda dumb theorycraft post about BDN this push on guest looks like seeking a defenseless target from DG. guest's defensiveness is certainly fishy but given that this is one of his first games i can see that being a tell that goes either way.

                                dg's sudden relief on me and then inundating the thread with a thin push on guest strike me as burying the attacks on him in noise, which is hella effective given how nobody really cares or is invested in this game anymore (myself included)

                                anyways i would kill dance but if we're going to kill guest i'll commit to that too because i'm feel really apathetic about this game and really just don't give a shit anymore

                                Comment

                                Working...