TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #751
    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

    YoshL worries me. he hasn't had this little to say since his only wolf game on this site.

    Comment

    • Guest15937
      One-handed elite
      • May 2008
      • 1464

      #752
      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      I think Guest is a wolf.
      because...
      The renegade has betrayed me.

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #753
        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

        Originally posted by Guest15937
        because...
        - you were late on the Manti wagon
        - you haven't voluntarily said anything about who you think is a wolf in a long time
        - a high number of your posts throughout the game have been about mechanics
        - you've been getting quieter as the game gets closer to a wolf victory
        - you've asked questions without investigative intent
        - process of elimination based on my town reads.

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #754
          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          "increased aggressiveness" is 1) a meta thing, which shouldn't be role-specific unless you think I'm a transparent player
          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          YoshL worries me. he hasn't had this little to say since his only wolf game on this site.
          hmmm.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #755
            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

            right, just because there's a correlation doesn't necessarily mean it's the cause. maybe yoshl has been really busy. maybe yoshl has had a harder time than usual articulating his thoughts. maybe yoshl was demotivated after entering as a replacement and having to read a lot of pages.

            I still think it's worrisome.

            Comment

            • Guest15937
              One-handed elite
              • May 2008
              • 1464

              #756
              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              - you were late on the Manti wagon
              - you haven't voluntarily said anything about who you think is a wolf in a long time
              - a high number of your posts throughout the game have been about mechanics
              - you've been getting quieter as the game gets closer to a wolf victory
              - you've asked questions without investigative intent
              - process of elimination based on my town reads.
              -What, so just because a wagon was on a wolf, everyone who isn't jumping on immediately is a wolf? Wouldn't everyone who didn't vote for Manti also be a wolf by this logic?

              -So what is post #709 then?

              -I want clarification. I don't want to assume the wrong thing and rush to a conclusion because of it.

              -Post count does not equal wolfy-ness. I didn't have much to say about the Manti wagon because everything I WOULD have said was already said by others, and repeating them would just be redundant.

              -If that's a response to all my "no naked assertions" posts, I don't see how asking justification for an unjustified statement is "asking questions without investigative intent." More like "ensuring there's a valid reasoning behind the statement".

              -no comment here
              The renegade has betrayed me.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #757
                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                -What, so just because a wagon was on a wolf, everyone who isn't jumping on immediately is a wolf? Wouldn't everyone who didn't vote for Manti also be a wolf by this logic?
                no. wolves can often be found late on wagons of lynched wolves. wolves usually don't want teammates to get lynched but also don't want to get caught themselves.

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                -So what is post #709 then?
                a list of possibilities without a definitive stance, and a vote on someone who was seered green.

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                -I want clarification. I don't want to assume the wrong thing and rush to a conclusion because of it.
                that's not really what I meant. talking about mechanics and twilight/night game plans is an easy way to look like you're trying to help.

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                -Post count does not equal wolfy-ness. I didn't have much to say about the Manti wagon because everything I WOULD have said was already said by others, and repeating them would just be redundant.
                it's not really about postcount. I find that you've contributed less as this game has progressed.

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                -If that's a response to all my "no naked assertions" posts, I don't see how asking justification for an unjustified statement is "asking questions without investigative intent." More like "ensuring there's a valid reasoning behind the statement".
                I haven't seen you ask a question and then make an important decision based on the response.

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #758
                  Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                  report: i worked eleven hours today, and slept four

                  so fuck reading until tomorrow

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Afrobean
                    Admiral in the Red Army
                    • Dec 2003
                    • 13262

                    #759
                    Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    wolves usually don't want the person they vote for to get lynched. I'm fully aware that this game has barely had any actual lynches. what I meant was, I get the impression that you did not actually want me or Afro or BDN to get the axe circa Day 2, despite placing those votes.
                    This may be true, but greens can make those kinds of votes too. I know that I frequently vote for no reason but to pressure someone to talk, and I know plenty others do this as well.

                    Listen: V was pivotal in downing manti. I might have talked about manti more during the previous day than anyone else and others might have been suspicious too, but if V hadn't started the push and kept at it, manti might still be alive. Your "process of elimination" is pretty stupid in the face of circumstantial evidence like that. There are 10 players alive and three wolves. Even if V happens to have thrown his partner manti under the bus, there are still two other wolves who you'd do better to look at instead rather than putting on blinders to attack V right now. The two of you fighting feels a lot like two townies going at each other and getting nothing accomplished.

                    I think your reads on YoshL and guest are a lot more appropriate. I came to exactly the same conclusions last night while ordering my thoughts, but ultimately decided that I was OK with hopping on the tokzic wagon. I could see myself voting for either of them right now for exactly the reasons you stated. And Guest is getting way too defensive all of a sudden after not saying anything of merit through the whole game? Yeah, I'm definitely on board there. Why not just go for it? Guest.

                    Comment

                    • Guest15937
                      One-handed elite
                      • May 2008
                      • 1464

                      #760
                      Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                      Afro: I'm wolfish because I'm defensive...so to be humanish you're expected to roll over and die?
                      The renegade has betrayed me.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #761
                        Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                        yeah maybe I needed someone to tell me to recalibrate.

                        obviously I want the lynch to be someone other than myself (or BDN). Guest is a good lynch. I'm in.

                        Guest

                        Comment

                        • Afrobean
                          Admiral in the Red Army
                          • Dec 2003
                          • 13262

                          #762
                          Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                          Originally posted by Guest15937
                          Afro: I'm wolfish because I'm defensive...so to be humanish you're expected to roll over and die?
                          You didn't actually have any real heat on you, but you were reacting as if you had a few votes on you already. NOW would be a slightly more appropriate time to react the way you did before.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #763
                            Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            right, just because there's a correlation doesn't necessarily mean it's the cause. maybe yoshl has been really busy. maybe yoshl has had a harder time than usual articulating his thoughts. maybe yoshl was demotivated after entering as a replacement and having to read a lot of pages.

                            I still think it's worrisome.
                            i was out for the majority of the first couple days because of a trip, then basically family stuff through about now, where winter classes start, and I have to go through a whole unit a day, but now weekend is here. I'm about to go to bed.

                            anyways, yeah KgZ seems to have dropped off the face of the planet, haven't even seen him lurking on the topic.

                            I don't agree with the Guest lynch, and I especially don't agree with how danceguy worded his vote post. the little insertion of BDN in there, I don't see how that was even necessary unless you had some sort of connection to BDN. There's no heat on BDN (unless i missed something in a skim lol), and there wasn't even any reason to bring that up.

                            danceguy before i go to bed, someone should also probably votecount because i can't be arsed to lol


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #764
                              Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                              pretty interesting that you'd place such an important vote based on a skim.


                              danceguy (4) - Tokzic, YMIA, V, YoshL
                              Guest (2) - Afro, danceguy
                              BDN (1) - Guest

                              6 votes to lynch

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #765
                                Re: TWG CV: Christmas in the clink

                                aren't there votes on me still

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...