TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #271
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Wow, nice James, now that someone said they have some evidence, you switch votes to hopefully save your butt. Isn't this that "meta" shit you were JUST arguing about?

    Okay, something doesn't fit here.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #272
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      no, Charu, that would have absolutely nothing to do with meta.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #273
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Xiz can't resist my puppy. That's why he's voting for me. I'm town. Keep a close eye on pnt, ymia, Svaz, and Xiv.
        bananas


        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #274
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          hour remains.



          Xiv - thesunfan
          FoJar - dAnceguy117
          James May - Gradiant
          thesunfan - Charu
          FoJar - pntballa18
          pntballa18 - Riotpolice
          dAnceguy117 - Krauthammer
          Gradiant - Riotpolice
          yo man im awesome -> Xiv
          funnygurl555 - Riotpolice
          dAnceguy117 - Riotpolice
          thesunfan - James May
          Svaz - funnygurl555
          mellonxcollie - Xiv
          James May - funnygurl555
          funnygurl555 - pntballa18
          Xiv - Charu
          Charu - James May
          Silvuh - funnygurl555
          pntballa18 - Gradiant
          pntballa18 - Gradiant
          Riotpolice - Gradiant
          Gradiant - James May
          Xiv - James May
          dAnceguy117 - Xiv
          thesunfan - yo man im awesome
          FoJar - pntballa18
          dAnceguy117 - mellonxcollie
          pntballa18 - FoJar
          mellonxcollie - dAnceguy117
          dAnceguy117 - FoJar
          James May - Xiv
          Krauthammer - Svaz
          pntballa18 - mellonxcollie
          dAnceguy117 - Riotpolice
          [s][COLOR="Gray"]mellonxcollie - pntballa18
          yo man im awesome - James May
          pntballa18 - James May
          thesunfan - Silvuh
          Silvuh - Krauthammer
          James May - pntballa18
          Riotpolice - funnygurl555
          yo man im awesome - FoJar
          thesunfan - FoJar
          mellonxcollie - Xiv
          Xiv - thesunfan
          Funnygurl555 - Gradiant
          thesunfan - Xiv
          James May - Xiv
          Xiv - James May



          (1) Riotpolice - Gradiant, funnygurl555, dAnceguy117, dAnceguy117
          (3) Xiv - yo man im awesome, mellonxcollie, dAnceguy117, James May, mellonxcollie, thesunfan, James May
          (0) thesunfan - Xiv, Xiv
          (0) Charu - thesunfan, Xiv
          (0) dAnceguy117 - FoJar, mellonxcollie
          (1) Krauthammer - dAnceguy117, Silvuh
          (2) Funnygurl555 - Svaz, James May, Silvuh, Riotpolice
          (0) Silvuh - thesunfan
          (1) pntballa18 - FoJar, funnygurl555, FoJar, mellonxcollie, James May
          (0) mellonxcollie - pntballa18
          (4) James May - thesunfan, Charu, Gradiant, Xiv, yo man im awesome, pntballa18, Xiv
          (1) Svaz - Krauthammer
          (1) Gradiant - James May, pntballa18, Riotpolice, Funnygurl555
          (0) yo man im awesome - thesunfan
          (1) FoJar - pntballa18, dAnceguy117, yo man im awesome, thesunfan


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #275
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            just fyi, I still think we should kill James, just Xiz has priority tonight.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #276
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, nice James, now that someone said they have some evidence, you switch votes to hopefully save your butt. Isn't this that "meta" shit you were JUST arguing about?

              Okay, something doesn't fit here.
              Charu...are you fucking stupid? It ha nothing to do with meta
              bananas


              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #277
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                I just think using Greg's logic from a past game and you piggybacking was "meta" or whatever.

                It's cool, dance explained to me breifly in Skype that this wasn't really meta. I still feel it is though.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #278
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  don't derail this situation talking about this.
                  btw Xiz claimed the blue role I am in a PM earlier today. pce.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • Funnygurl555
                    T-Force's Rival
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1865

                    #279
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Welp, tiebreaker let's go.

                    Xiz
                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    is funny eaman?
                    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    GET DUNKED FUNNY
                    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #280
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      And by Greg, I meant sunfan, sorry.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #281
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        ...WOW


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Riotpolice
                          "Reach For The Stars"
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 1921

                          #282
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          What the fuck is this shit, stop starting shit again holy fuck.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                          Originally posted by m0de
                          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #283
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Xiz


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Riotpolice
                              "Reach For The Stars"
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 1921

                              #284
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Xiz
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                              Originally posted by m0de
                              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #285
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                don't derail this situation talking about this.
                                btw Xiz claimed the blue role I am in a PM earlier today. pce.
                                Well, you've had me awake for an extra half-hour or so just to see this. For future reference, don't tell someone to do something and then expect them to comply when you refuse to tell them why. I understand now, but for the future.

                                Xiz

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...