TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #76
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    hey guys we can relate certain things in this twg to FlashFlashRevolution THE GAME and make in-jokes and stuff. that's cool if you like that. it's probably better left on Skype without being dragged into the thread. I know it's the theme, but joke posts don't do anything other than make reading more cumbersome.
    there's not too much we can do at this point, honestly. I mean really at this point we're just waiting for someone to either in the thread or on Skype say something blatantly stupid that we can call them out for, and start there.

    Our current topic is sunfan's obviously bad idea of a no-lynch. All I can really say is that it's a poor decision. I don't think he's done anything to warrant a vote yet, exactly, but I don't have anything to add to that conversation.

    But yea i'm not saying we should continue essentially shit-posting, but like, what else do we have right now?

    /wishfulfornightstart

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #77
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
      there's not too much we can do at this point, honestly. I mean really at this point we're just waiting for someone to either in the thread or on Skype say something blatantly stupid that we can call them out for, and start there.
      hint: this probably won't happen

      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
      But yea i'm not saying we should continue essentially shit-posting, but like, what else do we have right now?
      essentially nothing. which is why meaningless votes are placed until they become meaningful.


      speaking of which,

      Riotpolice

      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #78
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        hint: this probably won't happen
        I mean, no one's gonna actually say "i'm a wolf lel get at me" and be serious. But in regular conversation people, human or wolf, slip up all the time, and they get called for it. That's what sparks actual conversation. So, I'm having conversation

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #79
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          I'm a wolf lel get at me
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #80
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            hey guys we can relate certain things in this twg to FlashFlashRevolution THE GAME and make in-jokes and stuff. that's cool if you like that. it's probably better left on Skype without being dragged into the thread. I know it's the theme, but joke posts don't do anything other than make reading more cumbersome.
            Afraid that with the amount of nonsense that happens in the first day it would make it harder to hide something?

            I see your game, ya just want to hide everything! I'm on to you...

            Anyways... James, I got some things to talk to you about.

            Originally posted by James May
            Neither. I'm not stating anything, just peering into V's interpretation of my post saying that I'm just a player.
            Anyhow, I know that I'm a town but its everyone else's job to properly interpret which players are town and which are not.
            Funny you say this, and then state anyways in the same post, but...

            Originally posted by James May
            In what way? I'm just a player. If you think otherwise, then whatever huehue.
            I mean, I don't know about you, but that to me sounds like you were stating in this post before.

            Then after you said you didn't state, you start implying that you're a player.

            Originally posted by James May
            To play and vote on whoever I see who is the wolfiest of the bunch.

            Originally posted by James May
            Thats all I have to do.
            This is probably nothing and I might just be focusing too hard on this, but hooray for attempting to pick at something.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #81
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Thanks V!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #82
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                well, seems like a good idea to put a bit onto Cpt. Slow now
                James May
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  @Charu: okay…anything else?
                  @Sun: nice try but you'll need more than that~
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    its not really a try, its more of me saying I'd like to hear more from you.
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      Nothing else, nah, but thanks for reading!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        its not really a try, its more of me saying I'd like to hear more from you.
                        Okay. Like I said, gonna need more than a vote to get me to talk
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Nothing else, nah, but thanks for reading!
                          Okay. Np I guess…
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            why do you seem so reluctant to say anything? If votes are being put on you, it generally means you should clear the air. Just relax man, its day one.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #89
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              why do you seem so reluctant to say anything? If votes are being put on you, it generally means you should clear the air. Just relax man, its day one.
                              I am~ can't a man say his thoughts without being scrutinized by commin plebians?~
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #90
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                *common
                                (Blast this tablet...)
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...