TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #151
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    So one vote won't make you say anything but you were expecting Funnygurl to talk from you putting a vote for her?
    Your vote to get her to talk contradicts heavily with


    And see now Vendetta: now that stuff has happened after my first vote, it has changed.
    James May
    umm...what? The way that I play has nothing to do with how she plays Jake...

    @Xiv: you're pmuch a retard because I mentioned several times in the Skype room that my internet access is limited atm because of college and nanowrimo...
    Xiz let's dance shall we.
    bananas


    Comment

    • Vendetta21
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Aug 2006
      • 2745

      #152
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      ughh im spending too much time thinking about this please replace me i forgot i cant play responsibly

      Comment

      • Svaz
        quite clever
        • Oct 2008
        • 792

        #153
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        ughh im spending too much time thinking about this please replace me i forgot i cant play responsibly
        noooooooooooo

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #154
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Well, if V is gone.... you know what that means!

          Hi pntballa, welcome to the party!!
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #155
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by Svaz
            noooooooooooo
            s'il vous plaît pardonnez-moi

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #156
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              this is pretty weak fojar for these reasons:
              1. it points out something about my supposed "meta" so it seems like you're paying attention and looking for wolfy things
              2. you don't even clarify what's wrong with the shit i said about james may or your interpretation of it
              3. you know that this is in no way enough to get me lynched, so it's like you are casting your vote aside for other people to do the lynching. it's a vote that chooses not to participate.

              mostly #3
              1. it is your meta, not your supposed meta.
              2. i follow my gut, it is usually right.
              3. i'm fine voting for you or james, because if one of you is a wolf, the other one is probably a wolf too. i'm voting for you because if you guys are wolf buddies, you're more dangerous than james.

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #157
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                24 hour warning before the end of the phase, lets get some chat going guys. Right now, the main targets seem to be James, Vendetta, Xiz, Funnygurl and Gradiant. While I don't think we need to focus on them too hard, I don't want to end up with another game like the last one, where there's only light discussion before we scramble to lynch someone with 15 minutes left. We should maybe narrow down our discussion to avoid this, since its doubtful that I can stop a re-run from just asking.

                NOT SAYING we should only look at them, but since we're going to lynch someone, we may as well spend as much time as we can trying to use what little we have to get one. There's no rush guys, but lets get some more discussion going, mkay?
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Netjet!
                  Sic itur ad astra
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 4701

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  safety on svaz
                  RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Welp, usually when I'm one of the targets it means that I'm a town so I'm doing something right huehue
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #160
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      keyword is usually, eh?
                      Going to bed, pce.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #161
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        hi

                        my skype is pntballa18 and my AIM is merlonifan28. No one else seems to have posted theirs so if we're not already contacts, add me please. Otherwise I have no way of talking to people outside of game. Unless we are using mumble? I will pop in there later in the day, I just got home and need to sleep for a bit.

                        Vendetta's vote was on fojar, but since he voted for reasons I don't agree with I'm not sticking with that.

                        James is being weird but I feel like he's just being abrasive and refusing to respond so it wont seem out of place when he refuses to answer questions as a wolf. It's day 1 and responding to suspicions is easy as hell, but I think he's refusing to answer to build up a persona which will make his wolf games easier. I don't (currently) think this is one of those games, because by acting the way he is, he's purposefully bringing suspicion on himself and doing that on day 1 would be a pretty risky wolf move since there's never much to go on.

                        Instead, I'm going to place my vote on mellonxcollie. So far you're playing this game just how you did the last, when you were a wolf. Your vote for dAnceguy had no substance, why did you vote for him?

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #162
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Riotpolice

                          not contributing despite actively lurking.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #163
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            you've voted for 4 different people in your past 4 posts, what's up with that?

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #164
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              I like to throw my vote around and see how the person will react, who else will jump on, who will defend the votee, stuff like that.

                              I think a Riotpolice lynch would be a better-than-random shot to nab a wolf, so my vote probably won't change unless I can't get him into the lynch picture.

                              Comment

                              • mellonxcollie
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1304

                                #165
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                Instead, I'm going to place my vote on mellonxcollie. So far you're playing this game just how you did the last, when you were a wolf. Your vote for dAnceguy had no substance, why did you vote for him?
                                Because he voted for me. Similarly, pntballa18. Your post sounds exactly like a post you would've made last game when you were a WOLF
                                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                                Comment

                                Working...