TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #61
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    so then what is your job
    To play and vote on whoever I see who is the wolfiest of the bunch.
    bananas


    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #62
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      Thats all I have to do.

      Now then, I shall resume my nonchalant posting and being off because I'm out of town and barely any net access huehue
      bananas


      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #63
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Played Eenie meenie miny moe.
        Ended up on Riotpolice.
        Welp.
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #64
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
          I must say this is genius
          Y u post ;~; you're not playing, stahp D:
          bananas


          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #65
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            i have finals tomorrow

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #66
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              ill be active monday afternoon

              Comment

              • yo man im awesome
                soleil ardent
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2007
                • 6514

                #67
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                Originally posted by Netjet!


                oh cool, it makes a pattern


                except for ymia, party pooper

                Originally posted by choof
                you double dad loving dipshit
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                Comment

                • yo man im awesome
                  soleil ardent
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2007
                  • 6514

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  so like, is everyone just going to be busy day 1 or what

                  Originally posted by choof
                  you double dad loving dipshit
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                  Originally posted by smartdude1212
                  I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Nah, I'm just observing like a creeper.

                    I'm checking your level ranks RIGHT NOW.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      How does that make you feel!?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        How does that make you feel!?
                        i p. confident in my abilities as D7 underdog 8)

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          [imghttp://i.imgur.com/bOy1Ko6.png[/img]

                          D7, but no FC on this?

                          I CALL SHENANIGANS.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Wow... good job, my tags failed.



                            Joke ruined now.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              lmao, funny thing is i did FC it, but LOLCOMBOSCORING

                              man i miss that phrase

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                hey guys we can relate certain things in this twg to FlashFlashRevolution THE GAME and make in-jokes and stuff. that's cool if you like that. it's probably better left on Skype without being dragged into the thread. I know it's the theme, but joke posts don't do anything other than make reading more cumbersome.

                                Comment

                                Working...