TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #166
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
    Because he voted for me. Similarly, pntballa18. Your post sounds exactly like a post you would've made last game when you were a WOLF
    What a succinct way to make me reconsider my vote on you. If I'm intentionally playing this game how I played the last, it's silly to think you wouldn't do the same.

    I'll keep my vote on you for now, but only because I'm too tired to go back and find someone else worthy of a vote. I'll be back before the day ends, though.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #167
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      Riotpolice

      not contributing despite actively lurking.
      You know, you have a point here.

      Riot has been pretty quiet this entire time and hasn't really contributed much and also hasn't really posted a lot either. Unless you count the silly-ness at the beginning as some stuff.

      I'm also recalling in the previous game he was a wolf, he stopped talking as well and rode everyone's logic, but this was after I started attacking him.

      I don't think he should be lynched though, I'm still suspicious of Mr. James over here.

      ...Speaking of which...

      Originally posted by James May
      Welp, usually when I'm one of the targets it means that I'm a town so I'm doing something right huehue
      Oh no you don't, don't you think this post will have me waiver my vote on you. I'm on to you, sandbagger!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #168
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Originally posted by dAnceguy117
        I think a Riotpolice lynch would be a better-than-random shot to nab a wolf, so my vote probably won't change unless I can't get him into the lynch picture.
        I want to point something out: Just because I was a wolf last game does not make me a wolf this game. But, in the same reasoning, it does not make me any more or less a wolf this game. You just can't tell right now, it's still D1. A "better than random" theory doesn't really make a difference. Keep in mind that it's still D1 and "better than random" doesn't apply at the moment unless someone makes a slip up on a post or whatnot.The moment this game started, it's basically a free-for-all as to who gets lynched first.

        As for you voting for me, I am not phased and I couldn't care less.

        Originally posted by Charu
        Riot has been pretty quiet this game...
        I'm also recalling in the previous game he was a wolf, he stopped talking as well and rode everyone's logic, but this was after I started attacking him.
        Sorry for not posting more, I'm currently working to change my game up so it's not like last game. ie me not posting enough n' shit.

        On another note:
        Netjet, you're pulling a mellon on us buddy. Where did you go???
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #169
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Originally posted by Charu
          Oh no you don't, don't you think this post will have me waiver my vote on you. I'm on to you, sandbagger!
          Not like you would either way. I'm just being chill because I'm not a sandbagger. And its Day 1 so no need to get angsty over tiny shit like this Charu :3
          bananas


          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #170
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by Riotpolice
            I want to point something out: Just because I was a wolf last game does not make me a wolf this game. But, in the same reasoning, it does not make me any more or less a wolf this game.
            you're absolutely correct. I did not mean to say that you being a wolf last game has any bearing on the likelihood of you being given a wolf role this game. those are independent events.

            I'm giving you a better-than-random chance to be a wolf because I think your play has been wolfy. I think lynching you would be a good opener.

            you've clearly been keeping up with the thread, yet you've held your tongue and let others try to make a decision.

            when you had (I believe) 4 votes on you, I asked you in chat who you wanted to lynch. you said you wanted to lynch Funnygurl. shortly afterward, she changed her vote. shortly after that, you bandwagoned V's vote on Gradiant. I get the impression you're concerned with surviving rather than finding and killing a wolf.

            Originally posted by Riotpolice
            You just can't tell right now, it's still D1.
            "you" who?

            Comment

            • James May
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2012
              • 3817

              #171
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              keyword is usually, eh?
              Going to bed, pce.
              because usually People target me :3
              bananas


              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #172
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                James, you're playing a strange game, and this is coming from the vanilla townie who wanted suspicion on him last game. I don't understand why you've been playing the way you have been, if its the reason pntballa posted, that's just plain silly.

                YMIA, would like to hear more from you, and since I can't vote you twice, since that seems to be the only way I can get you to talk, please post more.

                Also, really damn surprised V up 'n' flew away like that... not sure what to make on pntballa yet. The vote on mellon catches my eye as something no one else has really tried, and the counter-vote from her also strikes me... really not sure what to make of it.

                We've got ~10 hours until the phase ends people, lets get some more discussion ITT. OOT discussion has its place, but we won't catch wolves solely with it.
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Riotpolice
                  "Reach For The Stars"
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 1921

                  #173
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  I'll be gone fishing for about 5+ hours, I hope to be alive when I get back...
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                  Originally posted by m0de
                  im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #174
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Danceguy rubs me the wrong way. I don't like it.

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #175
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      Originally posted by James May
                      Welp, usually when I'm one of the targets it means that I'm a town so I'm doing something right huehue
                      jesus christ

                      James May

                      Yesterday (2 days ago? I don't remember) I was talking with sunfan about you. We both agreed you have a natural awkwardness to you and your posting. However, we both also agreed that this game, with the way you've been posting overall, the awkwardness feels so forced and fake, it's literally making me cringe while I read it.

                      Posts like

                      Originally posted by James May
                      Welp, usually when I'm one of the targets it means that I'm a town so I'm doing something right huehue
                      Originally posted by James May
                      because usually People target me :3
                      Originally posted by James May
                      Not like you would either way. I'm just being chill because I'm not a sandbagger. And its Day 1 so no need to get angsty over tiny shit like this Charu :3
                      And literally so many other posts scream an attempt at keeping to your "hi I'm an awkward human and I'm always human, lol voting me is normal you'll see i'm human" look. Even if meta-shit wasn't taken into account, your awkwardness is so forced. You are trying way too hard to look like how you do in other games, James.

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #176
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                        jesus christ

                        James May

                        Yesterday (2 days ago? I don't remember) I was talking with sunfan about you. We both agreed you have a natural awkwardness to you and your posting. However, we both also agreed that this game, with the way you've been posting overall, the awkwardness feels so forced and fake, it's literally making me cringe while I read it.

                        And literally so many other posts scream an attempt at keeping to your "hi I'm an awkward human and I'm always human, lol voting me is normal you'll see i'm human" look. Even if meta-shit wasn't taken into account, your awkwardness is so forced. You are trying way too hard to look like how you do in other games, James.
                        ...and?
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #177
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Originally posted by James May
                          because usually People target me :3
                          Originally posted by James May
                          Not like you would either way. I'm just being chill because I'm not a sandbagger. And its Day 1 so no need to get angsty over tiny shit like this Charu :3
                          Originally posted by James May
                          ...and?
                          Humans should be comfortable with who they are. You're trying to ingratiate yourself with everybody, stay on everybody's good side, and you're trying to "keep to your meta". Why? What good is that? Forcing a playstyle/meta like you are looks only wolfy to me.



                          Also Xiz where are you? You said

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Okay so I just graduated. I can pay attention to this thread now.


                          After reading everything, James looks like such a wolf haha. Notice how he hasn't posted anything recently after being called out.

                          I'mma keep my eye on him.
                          And your activity hasn't really gone up at all in either quantity or quality, looking at your posting record. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...archid=4326386

                          Have you really been paying attention to the thread? I don't think so. And what is it about Dance that "rubs you the wrong way"? You can't just say that and not tell us why.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • yo man im awesome
                            soleil ardent
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2007
                            • 6514

                            #178
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            those first two quotes weren't supposed to be there in that last post, multi-quoting is fucking retarded on this site

                            Originally posted by choof
                            you double dad loving dipshit
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                            Originally posted by smartdude1212
                            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                            Comment

                            • James May
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 3817

                              #179
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                              Humans should be comfortable with who they are. You're trying to ingratiate yourself with everybody, stay on everybody's good side, and you're trying to "keep to your meta". Why? What good is that? Forcing a playstyle/meta like you are looks only wolfy to me.
                              I'm not forcing anything silly. I am comfortable, not integrating with anybody. And I could care less if I'm on everyone's good side or not Kevin.
                              bananas


                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #180
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                A votecount, 9 hours to go.



                                Xiv -> thesunfan
                                FoJar -> dAnceguy117
                                James May -> Gradiant
                                thesunfan -> Charu
                                FoJar -> pntballa18
                                pntballa18 -> Riotpolice
                                dAnceguy117 -> Netjet!
                                Gradiant -> Riotpolice
                                yo man im awesome -> Xiv
                                funnygurl555 - Riotpolice
                                dAnceguy117 - Riotpolice
                                thesunfan - James May
                                Svaz - funnygurl555
                                mellonxcollie - Xiv
                                James May - funnygurl555
                                funnygurl555 - pntballa18
                                Xiv - Charu
                                Charu - James May
                                Silvuh - funnygurl555
                                pntballa18 - Gradiant
                                pntballa18 - Gradiant
                                Riotpolice - Gradiant
                                Gradiant - James May
                                Xiv - James May
                                dAnceguy117 - Xiv
                                thesunfan - yo man im awesome
                                FoJar - pntballa18
                                dAnceguy117 - mellonxcollie
                                pntballa18 - FoJar
                                mellonxcollie - dAnceguy117
                                dAnceguy117 - FoJar
                                James May - Xiv
                                Netjet! - Svaz
                                pntballa18 - mellonxcollie
                                dAnceguy117 - Riotpolice
                                mellonxcollie - pntballa18
                                yo man im awesome - James May



                                (1) Riotpolice - Gradiant, funnygurl555, dAnceguy117, dAnceguy117
                                (1) Xiv - yo man im awesome, mellonxcollie, dAnceguy117, James May
                                (0) thesunfan - Xiv
                                (0) Charu - thesunfan, Xiv
                                (0) dAnceguy117 - FoJar, mellonxcollie
                                (0) Netjet! - dAnceguy117
                                (2) Funnygurl555 - Svaz, James May, Silvuh
                                (0) Silvuh - ~
                                (3) pntballa18 - FoJar, funnygurl555, FoJar, mellonxcollie
                                (1) mellonxcollie - pntballa18
                                (4) James May - thesunfan, Charu, Gradiant, Xiv, yo man im awesome
                                (1) Svaz - Netjet!
                                (1) Gradiant - James May, pntballa18, Riotpolice
                                (1) yo man im awesome - thesunfan
                                (0) FoJar - pntballa18, dAnceguy117
                                Last edited by YoshL; 11-19-2013, 01:07 PM.


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...