TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #541
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Gradiant

    is dead.

    wolves win


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • mellonxcollie
      Sectional Moderator
      Sectional Moderator
      • Dec 2006
      • 1304

      #542
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      least climactic game-end ever! jeez

      gg y'all
      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #543
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Wow...

        This was the most anti-climatic fucking ending ever.

        Jesus christ, the inactivity after Thanksgiving was mind boggling, sdjfnjksfdnklsdfnk.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #544
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Like seriously, I understand holidays, but come oooooooon.

          The humans had a plan too, and they never followed because somehow the inactivity disease happened.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • FoJaR
            The Worst
            • Nov 2005
            • 2816

            #545
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            yeah honestly i was scared to place a vote today, and was hoping inactivity would do its job.

            Comment

            • Svaz
              quite clever
              • Oct 2008
              • 792

              #546
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              orz

              well at least I can see my mistakes clearly now

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #547
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                next game - in thread only!!!

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #548
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  ^ agreed

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #549
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    outta-thread is mad fun with goog hangouts, I think goog hangouts should be mandatory

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #550
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      Google hangout only with in thread talk perhaps?

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #551
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        in thread only is much better.

                        out of thread talk can cause balance problems.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #552
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          oh yeah this is the first time in I think a long time where there's been a power/special role alliance made possible cuz out of thread talk.

                          game setups can be crafted to be balanced for out of thread imo. I like thread-only a little better also, but I also like MiXiNg iT uP

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #553
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Archived 5-22-2014 12:09 PM EST
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            Working...