Simple, by voting, you are saying to this thread and the players that's you're A-OK with putting a vote, even if it means you're the IP Sharer.
But voting and unvoting, you prove that you're not that person, at least not yet. There's a possibility as pnt put it that both of them are still alive. So, if we come back empty today, well guess what, we have another, so we'll check again the following day.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Going to follow the argument used in here a couple times that if we must assume and play like all people seered or flipped as green are human and not master wolf. We must also assume and play like all people seered or flipped as red are sandbaggers.
First sentence should be:
"Going to follow the argument used in here a couple times that we must assume and play like all people seered or flipped as green are human and not master wolf."
Replay analysis says SANDBAGGER! or in otherwords, a RED
Night phase will end on Nov 26th at 8:30 AM EST. Most likely, I won't be able to stay up long tomorrow, so tiny push back
1. Riotpolice 2. Xiv removed day 1 3. thesunfan eliminated night 1
4. Charu 5. dAnceguy117 removed day 3
6. Krauthammer
7. Funnygurl555
8. Silvuh
9. pntballa18
10. mellonxcollie 11. James May removed day 2
12. Svaz
13. Gradiant 14. yo man im awesome banned night 2
15. FoJar
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
He spoke of tortured souls
So outrageous the toll
You can lose all you have
He refused to give in to the town that takes all
Survive, you must have the will
This movie doesn't end the way we want all the time
Then he shouts at the moon
She's gone, and fear has overcome
He was walking the mile, he was walking alone
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
I'm at work right now, but I guess since I'm under the chopping block for the wolves tonight (unless they're weird and want to keep their only threat around), I'm going to pour my thoughts in more scenarios and offer some foresight.
Doing this also because it gets me something to do at work if I'm not preoccupied.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Comment