TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yo man im awesome
    soleil ardent
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 6514

    #241
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Originally posted by James May
    And I repeat, I was not forcing so I have no idea where you pulled that from. You have no reasoning against me Kevin. You truly don't and you're just stemming it from Charu and try to manipulate my play.
    I didn't even look at Charu's post when I made my post and my claim, so no, I'm not leeching off Charu.

    If no one else wants to follow through with lynching James, then I have no reason to continue harping on the idea, for now at the very least. I really do not want to take my vote off of you, but obviously nothing is going to come out of this tonight.



    Fojar, where have you been? Same question I gave Xiz, are you even looking at the thread at all? I rarely if ever see you online FFR/AIM (since I don't think you have a skype).

    Originally posted by choof
    you double dad loving dipshit
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #242
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      ...wouldn't it be more advantageous for him to behave the way he always does instead of changing all of a sudden?
      You're right, if he does change his motives or not, I have no say if he is going to be lynched or not because the damage was done early. If he is lynched, we only succeed in killing a human, thus making it easier for the wolves to possibly kill a blue...
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #243
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        Kraut, I know you only have 3 hours and half left, but if you're there, can you tell your thoughts on the situation.

        If you can't, this is perfectly okay. Just asking so more input can be added.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Riotpolice
          "Reach For The Stars"
          • Nov 2010
          • 1921

          #244
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Welcome krauthammer! asswipes don't even say "hi" to him...
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

          Originally posted by m0de
          im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

          Comment

          • yo man im awesome
            soleil ardent
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2007
            • 6514

            #245
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by Charu
            Kraut, I know you only have 3 hours and half left, but if you're there, can you tell your thoughts on the situation.

            If you can't, this is perfectly okay. Just asking so more input can be added.
            ^^ More or less this, 3 hours is a pretty short time, so don't stress this one. If you can, though, great.

            Originally posted by choof
            you double dad loving dipshit
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
            Originally posted by smartdude1212
            I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #246
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              due to popular demand, fojar
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #247
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                I'm still not putting my vote off of ya.

                BUT

                For the sake of discussing another topic, I want to zoom in on someone who I actually think is a player.

                Originally posted by pntballa18
                Speaking of which, 2 votes were placed on Vendetta and have been transferred to me. 2 votes have been placed on me as a reaction from the person I voted for. Does anyone have any suspicions they'd like me to answer for? There's gotta be some out there, or I wouldn't be on the chopping block.
                I want to zoom in on this quote by ya, pnt.

                The sudden leave of V with his reasoning and his overall playstyle makes me think you're actually a player here. I have to thank V for doing that because then I had to ask myself "if I was a sandbagger, would I leave a game because I realize I'm thinking and analyzing too much?"

                I don't think so, either he made that post in hopes that maybe whoever took his spot would look more like a player, or he honestly felt he just didn't want to think too much with a game, which I think is what a player would do.

                If he made that post BECAUSE of that reason, then holy crud, fricken amazing play before leaving the game. If not though, then yeah.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  This vote pattern is pretty much exactly what I would expect if James is a wolf. I had the next highest number of votes, so I was brought even with james. Since no one has any real suspicions on me right now (or maybe you do? speak up if that's the case) we're now scrambling to find someone else to lynch, with thesunfan leading the charge. So far only inactives have been brought up as possible alternate lynches.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Plus, you're overall activeness is a huge plus from previous game. I'm not sure if that's a sandbagger trait, but you certainly are trying to be more productive than last time.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      shhh don't bring up previous games, people might get mad

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Requested votecount



                        Xiv -> thesunfan
                        FoJar -> dAnceguy117
                        James May -> Gradiant
                        thesunfan -> Charu
                        FoJar -> pntballa18
                        pntballa18 -> Riotpolice
                        dAnceguy117 -> Krauthammer
                        Gradiant -> Riotpolice
                        yo man im awesome -> Xiv
                        funnygurl555 - Riotpolice
                        dAnceguy117 - Riotpolice
                        thesunfan - James May
                        Svaz - funnygurl555
                        mellonxcollie - Xiv
                        James May - funnygurl555
                        funnygurl555 - pntballa18
                        Xiv - Charu
                        Charu - James May
                        Silvuh - funnygurl555
                        pntballa18 - Gradiant
                        pntballa18 - Gradiant
                        Riotpolice - Gradiant
                        Gradiant - James May
                        Xiv - James May
                        dAnceguy117 - Xiv
                        thesunfan - yo man im awesome
                        FoJar - pntballa18
                        dAnceguy117 - mellonxcollie
                        pntballa18 - FoJar
                        mellonxcollie - dAnceguy117
                        dAnceguy117 - FoJar
                        James May - Xiv
                        Krauthammer - Svaz
                        pntballa18 - mellonxcollie
                        dAnceguy117 - Riotpolice
                        mellonxcollie - pntballa18
                        yo man im awesome - James May
                        pntballa18 - James May
                        thesunfan - Silvuh
                        Silvuh - Krauthammer
                        James May - pntballa18
                        Riotpolice - funnygurl555
                        yo man im awesome - FoJar
                        thesunfan - FoJar



                        (1) Riotpolice - Gradiant, funnygurl555, dAnceguy117, dAnceguy117
                        (0) Xiv - yo man im awesome, mellonxcollie, dAnceguy117, James May
                        (0) thesunfan - Xiv
                        (0) Charu - thesunfan, Xiv
                        (0) dAnceguy117 - FoJar, mellonxcollie
                        (1) Krauthammer - dAnceguy117, Silvuh
                        (2) Funnygurl555 - Svaz, James May, Silvuh, Riotpolice
                        (0) Silvuh - thesunfan
                        (4) pntballa18 - FoJar, funnygurl555, FoJar, mellonxcollie, James May
                        (0) mellonxcollie - pntballa18
                        (4) James May - thesunfan, Charu, Gradiant, Xiv, yo man im awesome, pntballa18
                        (1) Svaz - Krauthammer
                        (0) Gradiant - James May, pntballa18, Riotpolice
                        (1) yo man im awesome - thesunfan
                        (2) FoJar - pntballa18, dAnceguy117, yo man im awesome, thesunfan

                        let's hope i did this right


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1304

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Shit better remove my joke vote back to Xiv
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • Svaz
                            quite clever
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 792

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            *Xiz

                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              2 hours.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                Originally posted by Svaz
                                *Xiz
                                Thank you <3

                                Comment

                                Working...