TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #331
    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

    Originally posted by James May
    Or do I sense wolfiness between you two?
    ...Because me and him would totally do this at the beginning of the day so we both can be very suspicious, right?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #332
      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

      Before I forget
      pnt, let's dance.
      bananas


      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #333
        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

        James, could you tell me why you think pntballa is a wolf?

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #334
          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

          Originally posted by James May
          @pnt & Charu: Why are you guys being complete idiots...
          I thought you were a wolf the last time we talked, and since that time I've brought up another point which casted more personal suspicion on you. How did you become so certain that Xiz was the master wolf so soon after his cardflip?

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #335
            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

            Originally posted by Charu
            Oh... you wanted me to say something?

            Okay, I'll say why I'm doing it again.

            Let me quote something that I think is still valid.



            I this this still very much applies.



            This post again you're stressing you're a human so hard, look, you can tell because you colored it! Right? RIGHT?



            Oh geez, look at this vote without the evidence yet presented.
            Point 1: invalid. Even if there was, you're still disregarding the inactive players being wolves. Just because I have votes on me does not mean that wolves are bussing against me.

            Point 2: because of people like you and pnt being incompetent morons that I have to spell it right in front of you. Sadly you're too incompetent to see it.

            Point 3: a picture is worth a thousand words. What did we see here in Day 1? Xiz was stupid enough to fake claim on a blue role.
            bananas


            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #336
              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

              Yeah, except you went for Xiz before sun even showed the screenshot or even said ANYTHING.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #337
                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                Oh, OH, want me to quote more shit?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #338
                  Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                  Originally posted by pntballa18
                  I thought you were a wolf the last time we talked, and since that time I've brought up another point which casted more personal suspicion on you. How did you become so certain that Xiz was the master wolf so soon after his cardflip?
                  Let me ask you one thing: would a town be stupid enough to fake claim a blue role?
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #339
                    Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    ok, so guys, Xiz is a wolf, not entirely sure how I'm going to prove it, but I can at least say that, if you look at our past games, we're perfectly in tune. I haven't felt that this game. I figured it was nothing, and, to be honest, I was relieved. This should've bothered me more. I thought about it a bit, but I brushed it off as nothing. He also stated in the TWG chat, that he felt I "was playing exactly the game he wanted me to." He refused to explain what this meant. I've been trying to get in contact with him regarding something he said to me over Skype earlier for 7 hours, he's posted in the thread, acknowledged that he knows I've been trying to talk to him, and he's refusing to try and defend himself. I really don't know what to do other than vote for him.

                    Also, he's normally the biggest poster. He isn't this time. Why? He always has a gimmick this game, but being inactive for as long as he can isn't it, as Danceguy ruined it earlier. Why? This is all wolf play by him. I know this isn't the most convincing post, and I'll probably regret how much more explaining I'll have to do, but Xiz is a wolf, guys.
                    This is all he said before you did this shit.

                    Originally posted by James May
                    Wait what? Greg you better be right about this...it is the craziest shit you have written up so far...but it might just work....

                    Xiz
                    Take note of post number.

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    don't derail this situation talking about this.
                    btw Xiz claimed the blue role I am in a PM earlier today. pce.
                    This was after your vote.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #340
                      Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                      Originally posted by James May
                      Wait what? Greg you better be right about this...it is the craziest shit you have written up so far...but it might just work....

                      Xiz
                      Wow, look here's the picture after he said that too.

                      WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #341
                        Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                        Oh shit, wrong quote.

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        here it is
                        [ATTACH]35511[/ATTACH]


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #342
                          Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Yeah, except you went for Xiz before sun even showed the screenshot or even said ANYTHING.
                          Instincts is what led me to the vote. Also, I switched to Xiz AFTER he made the post.
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #343
                            Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                            Well, show me the way,
                            To the next whiskey bar.
                            Oh, don't ask why. (Oh, don't ask why.)
                            Show me the way,
                            To the next whiskey bar.
                            Oh, don't ask why. (Oh, don't ask why.)
                            For if-a we don't find,
                            The next whiskey bar,
                            I tell you we must die. (I tell you we must die.)
                            I tell you,
                            I tell you,
                            I tell you we must die

                            ~interlude~

                            Oh moon of Alabama,
                            We now
                            Must say goodbye.
                            We've lost
                            Our good ol'
                            Mama.
                            And now must have Whiskey, Oh you know why!
                            Oh moon of Alabama,
                            We now
                            Must say goodbye.
                            We've lost
                            Our good ol' (maaaaaaaaa)...mama
                            And now must have Whiskey, Oh you know why!

                            ~interlude~

                            Well, show me the way
                            To the next pretty boy.
                            Well, show me the way
                            To the next pretty boy.
                            Oh, don't ask why (Oh, don't ask why.)

                            For if-a I don't find,
                            The next pretty boy.
                            I tell you we must die. (I tell you we must die.)
                            I tell you,
                            I tell you,
                            I tell you we must die.

                            ~Interlude~

                            Oh moon of Alabama,
                            We now
                            Must say goodbye.
                            We've lost
                            Our good ol' (maaaaaaaaa)...mama
                            And must have whiskey, oh you know why!
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #344
                              Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                              Originally posted by james may
                              instincts is what led me to the vote. [u][size=10also, i switched to xiz after he made the post.[/u]
                              ...I rest my case.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #345
                                Re: TWG CIV: FFR Tournament - Reality Parallax

                                Originally posted by pntballa18
                                I thought you were a wolf the last time we talked, and since that time I've brought up another point which casted more personal suspicion on you. How did you become so certain that Xiz was the master wolf so soon after his cardflip?
                                On your own assumption you thought I was a wolf. Don't be certain that I am. Also, my reads are 75% to 80% accurate because it's obvious to tell which is town an wolf from the posting style...
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...